Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• If one Siamese twin is convicted of murder, would the other one have to go to jail?

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • You know a place feels like home when your body feels comfortable enough to poop there.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Putting things in a small refrigerator is Tetris, and getting them out is Jenga.

• GNTLGNT said:

If one Siamese twin is convicted of murder, would the other one have to go to jail?

There is an old Tales From The Crypt HBO series that has a story that deals with this exactly. 

Just some advice , don’t fuck with your Siamese twin. 

My Brother’s Keeper
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • I wonder if it's a bad thing that I've never broken a major bone. Like maybe it means I'm not living life to its fullest.

KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • The only time people tend to hate pizza is when it is given instead of a raise.

• Unless it's brand new, your house has had people you don't know wandering around in it naked.

• ...tip for the hot weather....dress for the body you have, not the body you want.....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...tip for the hot weather....dress for the body you have, not the body you want.....
    Ain’t that the truth .  Good god these people. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I bet dragons struggle sometimes when blowing out the candles on their birthday cake.

• Being a caveman with photographic memory probably wasn‘t all that impressive.

• It’s impossible to always be experiencing higher than normal call volumes.

• "Kids are expensive, I didn’t even realize how broke I was until last year someone stole my identity and it ruined her life.”—Kate Davis
  • Many super heroes don't wear gloves, but nobody realized fingerprints could be used to discover their secret identities.

• Ice cream cones are edible portion control.

• ....you can't plant flowers if you haven't.......bot-any........
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Since we have so many different kinds of swimming strokes in the Olympics, we should have different types of running in track. Like skipping and running backwards and a 3 legged race.

• GNTLGNT said:

Since we have so many different kinds of swimming strokes in the Olympics, we should have different types of running in track. Like skipping and running backwards and a 3 legged race.

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • The magic school bus could be in my blood stream right now and I wouldn’t even know it.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • There's a whole generation of people who have only ever experienced simulated television static.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....you can't plant flowers if you haven't.......bot-any........
    groan...
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....you can't plant flowers if you haven't.......bot-any........
    groan...
    .....thought of you when I typed that.... :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Hope everyone is good. I’m in the middle of a masterbath/bedroom reno.  Oh man! Taking forever but going to be beautiful. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....the Roller reno continues.....place looks like an episode of Creepshow......