Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• People would probably have much better dental hygiene if toothpaste had addictive substances in it.

FlakeNoir
  • Dogs can just flop down on hard concrete for any length of nap. And then instantly rally, totally ready to party, the moment they wake up. It’s amazing.

FlakeNoir
  • Relish is pickle jelly.

FlakeNoir
  • We’ll never know what it smells like underwater.

FlakeNoir
  • Hope it doesn't smell like millions of fish at once.   :#
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....the Roller reno continues.....place looks like an episode of Creepshow......
    Mine too. What fun things are you doing?
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....the Roller reno continues.....place looks like an episode of Creepshow......
    Mine too. What fun things are you doing?
    ....soon to get some paint slapped about and planning is about o begin on the kitchen and bath resurrections...pretty much done outside except for landscaping and such....gotta get the inside done....the basement/family room will continue to languish in the 7th circle of Hades for the nonce....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Among the things that are so simple even a child can operate them are parents.
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Shaping bottles of honey like bears is pretty insulting to bees. You know, the animals that actually made the honey

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • ....better grab my dumbrella.....it's really stupid out there today.....
  • ....I love sarcasm!  It's like punching people in the face, but with words........
    • I correct auto correct more than auto-correct corrects me.
  • “If at first, you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.”
    not_nadineKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • .....I will NEVER try to donate blood again!!!!.....the questions were humiliating....Where did you get it?, What kind is it?, Why is it in a bucket????.......
    • It takes patience to listen. It takes skill to pretend that you're listening.
  • Eating Jelly Belly's in the dark is like playing candy Russian roulette.

• ....I tried starting a day without coffee once.....my court date is pending....
  • "I would like to apologize to anyone I have not offended yet. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly."
  • “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it.” —W.C. Fields
  • Ain’t that the truth!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • As camera quality improves, people use filters to make themselves look better, when ironically the grainy quality of old cameras did that for them.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • "I always say 'Morning' Instead of 'good morning' Because if it was a good morning, I would still be in bed and not talking to people."
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben