Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

1139140141142143145»

Comments

• Frankenstein's monster is artificial intelligence.

KurbenFlakeNoir
    • I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug.
    KurbenFlakeNoir
  • Yes. They. Did.
  • edited September 16
    I swear to god. My remodel continues. There’s Lombardi time (which I am a faithful practitioner of) and there is Dana time, which means, this should’ve been done 2 months ago!!!!

It is so close. Waiting on a custom shower door because I couldn’t find anything I liked that fit the opening at the box stores. Once that gets in, my tile guy can come back in and finish shower caulk. Then the plumber can come back in and install everything else. Shower stuff, sinks, faucets and toilet. 

I had him raise the shower head so tall people can actually stand under the shower and get wet   — and not have to get all humped up like a dog taking a shit just to have water hit the top of their heads. 

The toilet is old people height.  I will be sitting in the clouds.  
    I’m aging. I want to age in my house if I can.  That means getting myself up, hopefully. Or, tumbling off and breaking my hip because the fall from such a nose-bleed height demands it. 

The new trim around everything will be done this week and I’ll have nail holes to fill and touch ups. 

I’m getting new furniture — which includes an adjustable bed frame. I will purchase the biggest TV screen that looks good for the space. 

The artwork will be meaningful. The bedding luxurious and if you aren’t on the guest list, stay the fuck out. 

I may have to hire a bouncer. And some club kids. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....oh do I get the "defecating downward dog" pose when I shower and chair height toilets are a must in our remodel....I'm still able to move the mail without being on a toddler size toilet.....I shouldn't need an excavator to lift my hindquarters off the floor, which is how it feels when I need to sit fer a spell....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • The guy who stole my diary just died. My thoughts are with his family.
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Okay, hoping Bob shows for Halloween Marathon. If not, we’ll get one up. 

Also, I’ve been wondering about Lou. Is he okay? Bev, have you chatted with him?  

I hope all is well for both guys and their families. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • I swear to god. My remodel continues. There’s Lombardi time (which I am a faithful practitioner of) and there is Dana time, which means, this should’ve been done 2 months ago!!!!

It is so close. Waiting on a custom shower door because I couldn’t find anything I liked that fit the opening at the box stores. Once that gets in, my tile guy can come back in and finish shower caulk. Then the plumber can come back in and install everything else. Shower stuff, sinks, faucets and toilet. 

I had him raise the shower head so tall people can actually stand under the shower and get wet   — and not have to get all humped up like a dog taking a shit just to have water hit the top of their heads. 

The toilet is old people height.  I will be sitting in the clouds.  
    I’m aging. I want to age in my house if I can.  That means getting myself up, hopefully. Or, tumbling off and breaking my hip because the fall from such a nose-bleed height demands it. 

The new trim around everything will be done this week and I’ll have nail holes to fill and touch ups. 

I’m getting new furniture — which includes an adjustable bed frame. I will purchase the biggest TV screen that looks good for the space. 

The artwork will be meaningful. The bedding luxurious and if you aren’t on the guest list, stay the fuck out. 

I may have to hire a bouncer. And some club kids. 
    Addendum: just a rethink on the club kids. They would get blow and glitter all over my new space— that just can’t happen. 

So, they can stand outside the bedroom door behind the red ropes elbowing the masses to sneak a peek into the inner sanctum. 
    not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • ...I'll man the fake ID station....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • I ran three miles the other day. Finally I said “Lady, keep your purse”.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • ....I don't get why passages in a mental institution are called "hallways"....shouldn't they be "psycho-paths"?.....
    not_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • “I was at the grocery store the other day and I saw this guy pushing this long line of shopping carts and i yelled to him, 'Hey, somebody else might want to use one of those”
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirnot_nadineKurben
  • Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense.
    KurbenHedda Gabler
  • ....some days, the amount of available cuss words falls short of actual need....
    Hedda Gabler
  • I was so surprised when the stationery store moved
    Hedda GablerKurben
  • I put my grandma on speed dial. I call that Instagram.
    Hedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I put my grandma on speed dial. I call that Instagram.
    Groan.....
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
    Hedda GablerKurben
  • Albert Einstein was a great man, but his brother Frank was a monster.

Hedda GablerKurben
  • Why do you tell me to press 1 for English and then put Aladdin on the phone?

Kurben
  • ....I understand I need to be a responsible adult......but EVERYDAY?????.......that seems a bit excessive.....
    Hedda GablerKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:

Why do you tell me to press 1 for English and then put Aladdin on the phone?

Ohhhhhh. 

But it is so true. And I feel very guilty not understanding someone. Not because of their accents, but I honest to goodness have a hearing problem. I have to close caption English speakers all the time because of an accent.