Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• Tell me how I have upset you. For future reference, mostly.
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • At some point in time, there was a dinosaur going about its business on a random tuesday on July 13th at 4:52pm.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
    1. “If you find me offensive. Then I suggest you quit finding me.”

– Anonymous.

KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Being as healthy as a horse isn't a good thing, because one broken leg means you're getting shot.

• Oh god, this is so funny and true. 😆BUT... they do taste so much better. 🍅
    GNTLGNTnot_nadineKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Peeing in a urinal feels normal, but peeing in a stall with the door open doesn’t feel right.

• edited September 5
    "When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.”
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • I heard there were a bunch of break-ins over at the car park. That is wrong on so many levels.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Every Miss Universe contest is obviously fixed, because every winner has come from Earth.

not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • I wish I could play little league now, I'd kick some ass. I'd be way better than before.
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....nothing gleaned from the interwebs, but truly a random thought I had last night while waiting on the microwave to blitz my supper....that 5 minutes, was 300 seconds of my life gone, and for what??.....sustenance yes, but you combine that with all the other times in a life we piss away miscellaneous moments and damn, just damn.....mundane minutes of mortality....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together???.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together???.....
    Togetherments perhaps?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
    • I once got fired from a keyboard factory. They said I wasn't putting in enough shifts.
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Alphabet books never prepared me for how little quince I would encounter when I grew up.

FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • My new conspiracy theory: Some years the aliens landed, distributed smartphones to every man, woman and child on earth and left and are now waiting for them to make us even more stupider than we already are. Just a theory but if it exists on internet it must be true, right?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    My new conspiracy theory: Some years the aliens landed, distributed smartphones to every man, woman and child on earth and left and are now waiting for them to make us even more stupider than we already are. Just a theory but if it exists on internet it must be true, right?
    ....from the AppleDroid Galaxy.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • A skeleton walk into a bar. He orders a beer and a mop.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
    1. Scientists say the universe is made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons. They forgot to mention morons.
    Hedda GablerKurben