Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

1135136137138139141»

Comments

• edited June 30
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:

The light-switch in your bedroom is wired to your neighbor's stereo.

There was a time i had a neighbor like that but i always put on a counterattack. Put on Twisted Sisters We're Not Gonna Take It real loud for a while when it got too loud. It worked like a dream. I never saw this neighbor but my message obviously got across!
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:

The light-switch in your bedroom is wired to your neighbor's stereo.

There was a time i had a neighbor like that but i always put on a counterattack. Put on Twisted Sisters We're Not Gonna Take It real loud for a while when it got too loud. It worked like a dream. I never saw this neighbor but my message obviously got across!
    Not neighbors, but hunters out back in the woods.
    I dragged my huge speakers out and blasted Stone Temple Pilots and Pearl Jam.
    They were not happy.
    eeeaaah Mf's
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
    KurbenHedda Gabler
  • Most modern cars would be useless in a zombie apocalypse, since they would stop you from hitting zombies.

Hedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:

Most modern cars would be useless in a zombie apocalypse, since they would stop you from hitting zombies.

Unless they were teslas. Then they would plow over them without a care in the world. 
    GNTLGNT
  • Mint being the agreed-upon scent of freshness must be pretty fucking annoying for everyone who doesn't like mint.