Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• Whoever gives the eulogy for Morgan Freeman is going to have some big shoes to fill...

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • In shows and movies you almost never see anyone use a mouse or trackpad to interact with a computer, only the keyboard.

• We are all just one foolish decision away from life imprisonment or death.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Peter Parker made a ton of money from taking selfies of himself as Spider-Man, so therefore was one of the first ever influencers.

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Trusting a fart is believing in yourself

• You’re cooked and you’re toast are the same slang, just prepared differently

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....I've lost my mood ring.....not sure how I feel about that.....
  • You never get to enjoy giving a cannibal diarrhea

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....due to addiction, I have given up ice cream, fudge and nuts....it's been a Rocky Road, but I will recover....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....due to addiction, I have given up ice cream, fudge and nuts....it's been a Rocky Road, but I will recover....
    Groan.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....Funko Pops are this generations Precious Moments figurines...
  • edited June 7
    I woke up this morning singing the entire song goodbye stranger by Supertramp. What the heck

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • You can never slam a revolving door.

• “There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.” — Jerry Seinfeld

• ...Monday, Tuesday......WTF.....Saturday, Sunday.....
  • ......just got thrown out of a Weight Watchers meeting....accidentally spilled a bag of M & M's, and loudly declared it was the best game of Hungry, Hungry Hippo I'd ever seen.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • An earworm is your own personal DJ

KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....I don't know how to act my age, I've never been this old before.....
    Hedda Gabler
  • ....I had my patience tested.....it was negative....
    Hedda Gabler
  • edited June 15
    I am a people watcher. Quietly doing my thing, patient and observant like a spider. 

While driving, I pay close attention to company vehicles with logos and slogans painted boldly on their exteriors in varying degrees of wear and tear. Now a fully loaded, brand new, fancy truck selling heating and cooling products and services can give the impression, “We’re a successful company and we do a lot of business.” Or, it could mean, “We are overpriced because I have to pay for all this flash. We’ll be in and out so quick, not because our skilz are so good, but because quantity not quality, matters to us. Lose our number, we won’t respond to your need for help because we do shoddy work and are onto our next grift — meemaw’s vape money.”

Likewise, a beater clunkin’ down the road advertising plumbing could spell disaster or be the best damn plumber you ever engaged. It’s tricky. So, I take into account other factors. How is that company vehicle treating me and others on the road? They do represent your company out there on the highways and byways. Is that Scentsy bitch weaving in and out of traffic like Dale Earnhardt? Cutting people off? Is the Oscar-Meyer weinermobile up my ass when lanes on either side of me are clear for take-off? 

Then there is a third thing I am very interested in, what bumper stickers did they choose to plaster on their windows/backends? Signage like that tells me everything I need to know about the driver and/or (True, it might not be their car, only borrowed. But you will be judged. By me anyway. Fool.) So much information is right there on a sticker. You can get a pretty good profile of intelligence, mental illness, lack of ethics, morals, values, integrity, empathy. I see that shit on a company vehicle and you lost my business.  I also read personal vehicle manifestos and I apply voodoo curses as needed. 

Sometimes you don’t know who you’re dealing with. We all have to play the game to get things done. Sometimes we really have no good alternative choice. Yep. I’ve had to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight to get my trees trimmed or my vents cleaned. But if I can, my money goes to who I align with. Does any of this matter to anyone else? Probably not. But, I have a big mouth. I do have Earthworm God status after-all. And I share so people I care about know exactly what devil they are voguing with. 

GNTLGNT
  • edited June 15
    Edited version if anyone is interested:

I am a people watcher. Quietly doing my thing, patient and observant like a spider. 

While driving, I pay close attention to company vehicles with logos and slogans painted boldly on their exteriors. Rides in varying degrees of wear and tear. Now a fully loaded, brand new, fancy truck selling heating and cooling products and services can give the impression, “We’re a successful company and we do a lot of business.” Or, it could mean, “We are overpriced because I have to pay for all this flash. We’ll be in and out so quick, not because our skilz are so good, but because quantity not quality, matters to us. Lose our number, we won’t respond to your need for help because we do shoddy work and are onto our next grift — meemaw’s vape money.”

Likewise, a beater clunkin’ down the road advertising plumbing could spell disaster or be the best damn plumber you ever engaged. It’s tricky. So, I take into account other factors. How is that company vehicle treating me and others on the road? They do represent your company out there on the highways and byways. Is that Scentsy bitch weaving in and out of traffic like Dale Earnhardt? Cutting people off? Is the Oscar-Meyer weinermobile up my ass when lanes on either side of me are clear for take-off? 
    We aren’t the Blue Angels out there. We did not practice these close maneuvers. Get the fuck off me. As if!

Then there is a third thing I am very interested in — What bumper stickers did they choose to plaster on their windows/backends? Signage like that tells me everything I need to know about the driver and/or occupants. (True, it might not be their car, only borrowed. But you will be judged. By me anyway. Fool.) So much information is right there on a sticker. 
    You can get a pretty good profile of intelligence, mental illness, lack of ethics, morals, values, integrity, empathy. I see that evil shit on a company vehicle and you lost my business.  I also read personal vehicle manifestos and I apply voodoo curses as needed. 

Sometimes you don’t know who you’re dealing with. We all have to play the game to get things done. Sometimes we really have no good alternative choice. Yep. I’ve had to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight to get my trees trimmed or my vents cleaned. But if I can, my money goes to who I align with. 

Does any of this matter to anyone else? Probably not. But, I have a big mouth. I do have Earthworm God status after-all. And I share so people I care about know exactly what devil they are Voguing with. 
    not_nadineGNTLGNT
  • edited June 15
    Is a sloppy joe really called a loose meat sandwich in the Midwest? 
    Now where I grew up in Pennsylvania sloppy joe was ground beef and sauces sloppy
    Then I found out that a sloppy joe in New Jersey it is like a turkey sandwich with coleslaw. 
    Very confusing - pondering and hungry I guess

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....Deej, I bow to your command of the commonscensical....absolutely bloody brilliant!!!...(Wienermobile up my ass....boldly going where no dog has gone before).....
    Hedda Gabler
  • Is a sloppy joe really called a loose meat sandwich in the Midwest? 
    Now where I grew up in Pennsylvania sloppy joe was ground beef and sauces sloppy
    Then I found out that a sloppy joe in New Jersey it is like a turkey sandwich with coleslaw. 
    Very confusing - pondering and hungry I guess

...in Ohio we staunchly defend our right to call it a Sloppy Joe....everybody does it a weency bit different, kinda like chili, but it is a SJ.....
    Hedda Gabler