Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

1134135136137138140»

Comments

• ...Taller people sleep longer in bed......
  • Happy Father’s Day to anyone who has stepped into that role. 
  • ...thank you....my two strapping handsome boys and my beautiful daughter have made me proud..... 
  • When a cat plays, it’s essentially just murder practice.

not_nadine
  • ....why do they keep installing roundabouts???.....idiots can't even drive in a straight line as it is!!!....
    Hedda Gabler
  • The Mona Lisa is famous for being famous. She's basically a Kardashian.

Hedda Gabler
  • You don't need a parachute to go skydiving.

Hedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....why do they keep installing roundabouts???.....idiots can't even drive in a straight line as it is!!!....
    I hate roundabouts
    GNTLGNT
  • Windsor Castle.

Now see, I was here and had no idea at the time that all this was going on behind the gates.   :open_mouth:

May be an image of castle

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....why do they keep installing roundabouts???.....idiots can't even drive in a straight line as it is!!!....
    I hate roundabouts
    ....I have to drink heavily to even give em a go....Tracy thinks it's hilarious I get so pissed off trying to negotiate them, but when you have so little patience it wouldn't coat a nano-particle, it shouldn't be a shocker.....
    Hedda Gabler
  • It's rare to find a person who is angry while also eating a marshmallow.

Hedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I hate roundabouts
    ....I have to drink heavily to even give em a go....Tracy thinks it's hilarious I get so pissed off trying to negotiate them, but when you have so little patience it wouldn't coat a nano-particle, it shouldn't be a shocker.....
    And 😂 and ❤️
    GNTLGNT
  • ......it's so hot outside Shrek is in my pants arguing with my ass about who's swamp it is....
  • edited June 22
    Yes I looked them up. Tardigrades or  'Little water bears'.  Not so sure about the 'alien part' though.  :/

May be an image of text that says DID YOU KNOW INSTAGRAMTIME4KNOWLEDGE INSTAGRAM Tardigrades are on Earth before Dinosaurs They Survived Five Mass Extinctions and an Survive In Temp More than 250  Below -50 Scientists dont know How it is Possible  can be Aliens from Mars Even Now Wherever You are o Earth You are not 1 Metre Far from them
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Vegans who are arguing over what's for dinner are having a beef

• Food is the only form of art that is expected to turn into poo

• The human brain is a wonderful thing, it starts working the moment you are born, and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.
    GNTLGNT
  • ....I don't have ducks......I don't have a row......I have squirrels.....and they're drunk.....