Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Holly is back!! Starting to arrange a welcome back party....  drinks, food, music....
    not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Delighted to see that your second largest contributor is some solid swedish roots!!
    Sweden Swedish Chef Popcorn Explosion Cooking GIFs - Get the best GIF on  GIPHY
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...what "rest" hun?....
    You left a link, it just takes us to log in  screen
    ...well WTF....lemmee see....

Stay tuned. Next update you’ll be asian. 
    That39s More Than Some Of Us - Imgflip
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarshaNeesy
  • It's great to be back! Today was a nice day. We had a lunch date - browsed the antique mall and ate at the Italian place inside. Had a cannoli to die for.
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • ...nothin' like antique Eyetalian food.... :D
    HollyGolightlyHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited November 2021
    Kurben said:
    Holly is back!! Starting to arrange a welcome back party....  drinks, food, music....

Takes me back to the ole party days at skmb. :) Where is @muskrat
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I went to a reception tonight and they had a chocolate fountain.  It's been so long since I've visited a chocolate fountain. They had little wooden forks and cut up twinkies, rice krispie square, marshmallows, lil bitty eclairs.   I think I have a problem. 
    The 10 Best Chocolate Fountain Rentals Near Me with Free Estimates

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • edited November 2021
    A Case Of the Mondays.  BF's new truck would not start.  Had to jump it at 7am, only to find that he left the keys in it and it automatically locked while running!   Called the tow truck who opened it a hour later.  sigh. :#
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarshaNeesy
  • I went to a reception tonight and they had a chocolate fountain.  It's been so long since I've visited a chocolate fountain. They had little wooden forks and cut up twinkies, rice krispie square, marshmallows, lil bitty eclairs.   I think I have a problem. 
    The 10 Best Chocolate Fountain Rentals Near Me with Free Estimates

Oh Lawdy  Chocolate fountains Funny pictures Funny
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarsha
  • A Case Of the Mondays.  BF's new truck would not start.  Had to jump it at 7am, only to find that he left the keys in it and it automatically locked while running!   Called the tow truck who opened it a hour later.  sigh. :#
    facepalm GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • What a dreadful way to start a Monday @not_nadine- the rest of the week should be much better!

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • ....I graze through MSN's home page on a regular basis, checking out various stories and features...this morning I looked at "Stars We've Lost in 2021"....which made me wonder if anyone proofreads worth a damn anymore....this is what sparked that wonderment:

died at the age of 58, after being diagnosed with advanced lunch cancer.

WTF GIFs - Find amp Share on GIPHY
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerHollyGolightlyMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I graze through MSN's home page on a regular basis, checking out various stories and features...this morning I looked at "Stars We've Lost in 2021"....which made me wonder if anyone proofreads worth a damn anymore....this is what sparked that wonderment:

died at the age of 58, after being diagnosed with advanced lunch cancer.

WTF GIFs - Find amp Share on GIPHY
    It happens all the time. Makes me not feel so bad with all my typos. Sometimes. 😄
    NotaroHollyGolightlyFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    i don39t always make typos when i text but when I do i instantly erase the  word and make the same mistake again 7 times - The Most Interesting Man In  The
    I can’t see anything 🙃
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    i don39t always make typos when i text but when I do i instantly erase the  word and make the same mistake again 7 times - The Most Interesting Man In  The
    I can’t see anything 🙃
    Bad Typing Skills Can Get You Scammed  Denver DA
    NotaroMarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited November 2021
    Today the Ogre and I began installing laminate in the dining room. Hours in we still have 2/3 of the room left to finish.  I will say, once you get going on it, it gets better but OMG. Not as much fun as I had anticipated. It's beautiful though.

Y'all have a wonderful week. At least it's a short week - due to Thanksgiving. I am taking my mom to the mountains of Eastern KY to visit my uncle (her brother).  I haven't been to that holler in 11 years.  My uncle lives in my Mamaw's house.  It's haunted.  I'm scared. I've never seen the ghost, but others have, so I just don't sleep when I'm there.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • Oooohhhh, stories miss holly. We need mamaw’s stories. 
    GNTLGNTMarshaKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHollyGolightly
  • ....found just the decal for your ride....

Gettin39 Down In The Holler Funny Windshield Decals  TopChoiceDecals
    MarshaKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerHollyGolightly
  • It's great to be back! Today was a nice day. We had a lunch date - browsed the antique mall and ate at the Italian place inside. Had a cannoli to die for.

Hey Holly! <3

I am happy to see you back - I have been a bit missing in action myself lately but had to come here to check things out.

Happy American Thanksgiving!

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenHollyGolightly
  • Picked the kid up from school today, was greeted with this. Sigh. 😳🙄

I told my mum about it... she laughed and said, "he's his mother's son."
    I txt her back..."f'k you, Karma. 😁"
    (I brought home a kitten, a rabbit, numerous birds, a mouse, a hedgehog, gazillions of caterpillars, probably other stuff I don't remember...)

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • A new addition to the pet collection Flakes? 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Grumpy Bird  <3
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenHollyGolightlyNeesy