Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Keep us updated — kitty vibes!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatMarshadoyoulove19
  • edited September 2021
    Finished david Lynch’s Masterclass. And it is just as odd as you might expect, but still fascinating to watch and listen to those gears turn. It’s also charmingly innocent. 

If they would have tied his hands together, i don’t  think he could have uttered a word. His hands are integral  to communicating, like breathing is to life.  — very much. 

He is also huge into transcendental meditation so that said everything i needed to know about his movies — he is on a higher plane of thinking than I.  

And all that weird, randomness in his work? Purposeful .  There is importance to every moment, every character, every setting.  Nothing is there for shock, titillation or filler. 

It is all there to serve purpose and meaning — now i just have to figure out who, what, when, where, why, how , huh?

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatMarshadoyoulove19

His thyroid levels were high so I have to increase his medication and retest in 3 weeks.  Getting one tablet twice a day into him has been a mission, one and a half will be harder. He's clever and has trained the back of his tongue to catapult the frick out of these tablets... and once they fail the first shot, they get damp and much harder to swallow. 
    I swear, the pill bottle rattles and somewhere deep within the mysteries of the Earth, the Mission Impossible theme starts playing. 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarshaNeesy
    Sending you good vibes wholesomememes
    Hedda GablerKurbencatFlakeNoirMarshaNotaroNeesy
  • Judy Blume’s Masterclass is not blowing me away yet.  Did you know she is 83???? 83!!! That just didn’t seem right. 

Just to mention, every single class has a work book. Some i copy out and they can be quite thick. Like a school textbook . Some i look through without copying.  I do assignments.  Especially the ones that i am weak in. ( which is pretty much everything.)

GNTLGNTMarshacatNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I've hired cleaning people for the apt.  I feel so strange letting them mop and sweep and such while I work from home.   But boy when they are done, it's wonderful.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurbenNotaroFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • I've hired cleaning people for the apt.  I feel so strange letting them mop and sweep and such while I work from home.   But boy when they are done, it's wonderful.
    ...nothing wrong with that a'tall....and keeps a company and employees going....
    Hedda GablerMarshanot_nadineKurbenNotaroFlakeNoircatNeesy
    I wish i could do this.  I wish i could allow cleaners to clean my filthy house. 
    Marshanot_nadineKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Funny House Cleaning Quotes Meme Image 09  QuotesBae
    Yes. I do this. 
    GNTLGNTNotarocatFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19
  • ....get psyched up for my psych nursing duties....it's my actual Friday with a two day weekend off!!!....hoo BOY!....the older I get, the nicer that is....I love my guys and girls, but I also love being away....
    NotarocatFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaspideymanNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Funny House Cleaning Quotes Meme Image 09  QuotesBae
    Yes. I do this. 
    Me too........
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Have just done the basics the last few days. We took the kids to Deadwood last Saturday. Was a good time, mostly. Took them to the museums and capped it off with the really good Silverado buffet. 

Went to the grandkids games on Tuesday night. Soccer and football. 

Wanted to go to the football game tonight. It is the big "crosstown" match up between the two high schools. But decided not to go. Scott started nights tonight. Ali is marching at halftime and playing pep band, so will have to go get her. 

Got a victim impact statement form to fill out for that incident with the neighbor. Most questions will be no...dealing with personal injury or monetary loss. But there is a question about fearing retribution. We need to think on it. He did get arrested again, about 2 weeks later, on a public intoxication charge. So it does give us pause. We just want him to stay away. Also learned his mother passed away in January. So is this all because he is having a hard time with that? But we ultimately just want him to stay away. 

Sums it all up I guess. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤ 
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesydoyoulove19
  • ....YES to the fear of retribution, this guy is a time bomb and you have to think with your head and not your heart.....(this has been a public service announcement from the GNT)....
    catKurbenNotaroHedda GablerMarshaNeesyFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • Had a busy weekend. Ali was up early Saturday, had to have her to school by 6:30. The band traveled to Laramie for a marching competition at UW. She was in awe at the stadium and they did pretty good. They received an excellent rating (they were disappointed, they got a superior last week at another competition. But the altitude in Laramie got them...they had trouble getting their breath. Excellent is still, well, excellent!) They ended up 4th place, out of 15 schools. She got home around 10 pm. Wrapping up the marching season this week, 2 football games later in the week and State competition on Saturday. 

We also had Riddik's birthday party Saturday. 8!!! That was fun. 

Today in honor of the first snow coming, I'm making chili. 😁 And have to go to the Dr. 😔 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • ...good luck at Doc's and gooder luck with State competition...
    catKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....soooooo, my day has been a complete dumpster fire.....started when I put a scratch & dent in the Tracy's car door with the weedeater as I was walking by....the car door I just had repaired :#.....then I stepped in a hole while I was cutting and wrenched my back....finished this awesome day off by trying to tear the top off a drink flavoring pack for my water bottle and instead of the top stripping off as it should-the whole damn thing tore down the side, covering me in orange powder......I'm just going to wander off into the woods and let the coyotes gnaw on me..... 
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....soooooo, my day has been a complete dumpster fire.....started when I put a scratch & dent in the Tracy's car door with the weedeater as I was walking by....the car door I just had repaired :#.....then I stepped in a hole while I was cutting and wrenched my back....finished this awesome day off by trying to tear the top off a drink flavoring pack for my water bottle and instead of the top stripping off as it should-the whole damn thing tore down the side, covering me in orange powder......I'm just going to wander off into the woods and let the coyotes gnaw on me..... 
    Oh no...😢 I'm so sorry for your bad day  (((Scott,))) sending you big Kiwi hugs from afar, it seems to have been a tough day for many people, something in the water?
    I have plenty of hugs to go around.
    🤗🤗🤗
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....soooooo, my day has been a complete dumpster fire.....started when I put a scratch & dent in the Tracy's car door with the weedeater as I was walking by....the car door I just had repaired :#.....then I stepped in a hole while I was cutting and wrenched my back....finished this awesome day off by trying to tear the top off a drink flavoring pack for my water bottle and instead of the top stripping off as it should-the whole damn thing tore down the side, covering me in orange powder......I'm just going to wander off into the woods and let the coyotes gnaw on me..... 
    Oh no...😢 I'm so sorry for your bad day  (((Scott,))) sending you big Kiwi hugs from afar, it seems to have been a tough day for many people, something in the water?
    🤗🤗🤗
    ....save the hugs for the coyotes..... :D :D :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    🤗🤗🤗
    ....save the hugs for the coyotes..... :D :D :D
    Well I am quite the animal lover... 😄🦊
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    My sympathies Scott, I can relate, I've had a crappy couple of days trying to sort out my boiler, god damn thing was acting whacky, pressure was building up even when it was switched off. Seem to have it under control now but for a while there I thought I was looking a a €2500 bill for a new boiler😭
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    My sympathies Scott, I can relate, I've had a crappy couple of days trying to sort out my boiler, god damn thing was acting whacky, pressure was building up even when it was switched off. Seem to have it under control now but for a while there I thought I was looking a a €2500 bill for a new boiler😭
    I'm so glad it's stable now Irish, that's very scary... physically and monetarily. 😢
    Sending big hugs (((your way))) too.. stress is just awful. 💚
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I'm so glad it's stable now Irish, that's very scary... physically and monetarily. 😢
    Sending big hugs (((your way))) too.. stress is just awful. 💚
    Thanks Flakes ❤️
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha