Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• ....spent a relaxing day yesterday, celebrating birthdays.....one grandson, my oldest son, myself and even a tip of the dixie cup to Steve....all the family was here, so it was a loud, laughter filled good time....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19catNeesy
  • Happy birthdays all around!!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19cat
  • Yours is the 21st?????
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19catNeesy
  • Yours is the 21st?????
    It is, isn't it? Oh my gosh I thought we'd missed it!  😳
    Hedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19catNeesy
  • Working on Judy Bloom Masterclass. I thought i had read her stuff, now i’m not so sure.  I’m totally familiar with the titles, but the plots are blanks in my head. 

So far, she really hasn’t said one thing interesting, but we’re early in the class. I know she will come through !!!  Go judy!!!!
    MarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19cat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....spent a relaxing day yesterday, celebrating birthdays.....one grandson, my oldest son, myself and even a tip of the dixie cup to Steve....all the family was here, so it was a loud, laughter filled good time....

Happy Birthday to the Roller clan!
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19catNeesy
  • edited September 2021

FlakeNoir said:
    Yours is the 21st?????
    It is, isn't it? Oh my gosh I thought we'd missed it!  😳
    ...it's the 20th and a landmark one at that...well, more like a memorial marker....
    KurbenHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19catNeesy
  • Up in Marlay Park this morning and saw this guy....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19catNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Up in Marlay Park this morning and saw this guy....

He’s about as tall as she is!!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19cat
  • Notaro said:
    Up in Marlay Park this morning and saw this guy....

Oh hell... I thought it was a donkey at first glace! Wow, he's impressive.. imagine the food bill! Beautiful boy.
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19catNeesy
  • Merde. Somebody stole the "n" from my "glance". 
    Phone, you're a bloody cheeky bastard.
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • ....sorta looks like a Centaur at a quick glance.....Irish Wolfhound??.... 
    doyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....sorta looks like a Centaur at a quick glance.....Irish Wolfhound??.... 
    Oh yeah! I can't unsee that now. 😄
    catHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to book a vet appointment for a large dog and a cat.. at the same visit.
    You might all want to keep an eye on international news for your entertainment needs today. 😬
    NotarocatHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Yes Scott it's a Wolfhound. 
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Yes Scott it's a Wolfhound. 
    So you don't call it an Irish Wolfhound there?🤔
    Yeah... we just call it fruit here. 🥝
    (I'm kidding, we call it kiwifruit 😄)
    catHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • We do call it Irish Wolfhound as well but as we live here with them we normally just say Wolfhound 😀
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Neesy
  • ....I knew it was probably just Wolfhound, but old habit.....sorta like calling Jameson, "Irish Whiskey" there..... B)
    Hedda Gablerdoyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to book a vet appointment for a large dog and a cat.. at the same visit.
    You might all want to keep an eye on international news for your entertainment needs today. 😬
    Duh GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
    Hedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Oh this was fukcing hilarious! I actually spat water when I was having dinner and watching the news.
    Hahaha suckers... most expensive feed of your lives...that you didn't get to eat. 
    Someone is going to be pissed about them losing that 100K. 😳
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to book a vet appointment for a large dog and a cat.. at the same visit.
    😄😜 I'm not as big and strong as I used to be. Physically we got through the visit. Emotionally I took a hit because they decided to keep my kitty as his blood pressure was through the roof.  First reading was 195/150 (I think... it was shocking anyway)
    They sedated him and kept him for the day to try and get it down.  We were worried about kidneys being fried. Also worried about them in general and/or diabetes because he's drinking excessively.  He's on neomercazole for thyroid issues and I was just in there for bloods with him to check thyroid numbers.
    All of his tests are back except for his thyroid one, everything else is clear. Whew! He has a murmur but it's no worse. 
    He'll be 14-years-old next month, how can this be already?
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    😄😜 I'm not as big and strong as I used to be. Physically we got through the visit. Emotionally I took a hit because they decided to keep my kitty as his blood pressure was through the roof.  First reading was 195/150 (I think... it was shocking anyway)
    They sedated him and kept him for the day to try and get it down.  We were worried about kidneys being fried. Also worried about them in general and/or diabetes because he's drinking excessively.  He's on neomercazole for thyroid issues and I was just in there for bloods with him to check thyroid numbers.
    All of his tests are back except for his thyroid one, everything else is clear. Whew! He has a murmur but it's no worse. 
    Best wishes for a quick recovery for your kitty!! Must be very tough for you Flakes.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Best wishes for a quick recovery for your kitty!! Must be very tough for you Flakes.
    He's my little buddy, thanks Kurben. I had moral support during it in the form of Mac the Madman 😁 and I offloaded in a barrage of PM's once I was home. 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarshadoyoulove19Neesy