Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• edited April 2022
    And picture 4th from the bottom, the lone guy with the lone mask — off to the right is a wood box with pictures and it says, “for more information or to make a comment….” And then  I can’t read anymore— what is that pictures of? What are people making comments on? 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Jenny Vander is doing something by the footpath. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • And i definitely want Smokin’ Bones and a Blazing Salad.  That sounds good. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited April 2022
    Just placed an order with Aurora Medical for my therapeutic cannabis - got some gummies, chocolate soft baked cookies and also some CBD capsules.

Yesterday I went to my Nordic Walking class followed by another one at the same location called "Walk and Pump with an Attitude" - we used resistance bands and walked for an hour.

It was pretty wet and slushy out - even my mukluks gave out after a while and I ended up with some wet socks but it was great to be out in the fresh air and sunshine.

My two kittens are doing very well - completely different personality types. I am learning a lot about the Ragamese (Ragdoll mixed with Siamese) breed.

Oh yeah - and I am making a nice loaf of bread and a few soft rolls today - it's been a while since I baked bread!

Hope everyone is doing well today

Hmm - maybe I should cut and paste this and put it in the Ka-Tet Cantina?

Anyway - Happy Hump Day!

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • After work i went out to a restaurant and met some friends. We ate, drank and talked. We had a lovely time. I might not be very energetic tomorrow but it was so worth it. Also they solved a problem for me. When i go on vacation i a little more than a months time the darn flight leave so early that i must be on the airport before the subways start moving. So they offered me their place for the night. That evening they will be on an Iggy Pop concert so we probably wont see much of each other.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    After work i went out to a restaurant and met some friends. We ate, drank and talked. We had a lovely time. I might not be very energetic tomorrow but it was so worth it. Also they solved a problem for me. When i go on vacation i a little more than a months time the darn flight leave so early that i must be on the airport before the subways start moving. So they offered me their place for the night. That evening they will be on an Iggy Pop concert so we probably wont see much of each other.
    Sounds like a great night out Kurben and that's fabulous that you've solved your early flight problem. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencatNotaro
  • @Neesy good update, thanks for checking in, have fun with those cute kitty babies.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencatNotaroNeesy
  • ....an exceptional day around here yesterday for bird-watching!.....we had a pair of bluebirds arrive, hummingbirds are back, the orioles have returned-and a first ever sighting for us-a Scarlet Tanager!!......what an awesomely beautiful bird.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • I visited Riddarholmskyrkan today. (Riddarholmen Church) It is the oldest church in Stockholm and only function as a museum today. There are several churches from the 12,th century in Sweden but Stockholm wasn't founded until about 1250 by Birger Jarl. His son Magnus Ladulås founded the first church and is also the first king to be buried in Stockholm (he died 1290). 17 kings lie buried in the church that became a usual place for royal burials. This is Magnus tomb.
    Magnus Laduls  Wikipedia
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Okay @kurben — i ran into a podcast called You’re Dead To Me. Not sure how podcasts work your way, but it reminded me of you so much.

It’s history.  On many things. the one I listened to was the Mughal Empire. It was so smart, experts on the topic but done in a very fun discussion.  Good senses of humor while dropping huge amounts of information. 

I think you would really enjoy  it. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    Not a particularly nice day, but perfect for me to work in my yard. 

I sit here and think back to my beautiful English garden-like yard that I have had to give up. It’s minimal now. Clean and neat when I get done. Low maintenance. 

But I once had a lush, beautifully maintained sanctuary. 

I miss you garden fairies. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • I finally ordered a new phone and phone plan.  I have survived one month without a phone.    :open_mouth:
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • I finally ordered a new phone and phone plan.  I have survived one month without a phone.    :open_mouth:
    Thar’s just crazy talk. 😳😀
    KurbenFlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    Yeah, when I was ordering it- this happened..

Gave my birthdate and the agent starts squealing "OMG OMG This is sooo weird!  That's my grandmothers birthday!!"

Hope to Gan she was talking about the month/day.   :o
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Yeah, when I was ordering it- this happened..

Gave my birthdate and the agent starts squealing "OMG OMG This is sooo weird!  That's my grandmothers birthday!!"

Hope to Gan she was talking about the month/day.   :o
    😂 that's gorgeous... 😁 ❤
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • I want to sleep all day. I think I will sleep all day. Why does a human body make pee when you aren’t drinking anything? 

Oh Bladder Queen — rest. Do not plague your sleeping host you parasitic old bag. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Slept badly. Want to sleep all day but dont rthink i should. Then i won't be able to rise in the morning (monday, YUK!) so i will try to keep awake and go to sleep at about 9 pm. That's the plan but its free to alterations.
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    I want to sleep all day. I think I will sleep all day. Why does a human body make pee when you aren’t drinking anything? 

Oh Bladder Queen — rest. Do not plague your sleeping host you parasitic old bag. 
    I keep having bathroom dreams.   Everywhere I look despertly. They are all closed.

Finally I find one...  In my dream.  I relax, wake up -  then run into the bathroom :open_mouth:

Pretty soon if I don't make it, call me peethebednadine.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • I want to sleep all day. I think I will sleep all day. Why does a human body make pee when you aren’t drinking anything? 

...to rid the Kingdom of waste, and excess water it doesn't need....
    KurbenNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I want to sleep all day. I think I will sleep all day. Why does a human body make pee when you aren’t drinking anything? 

...to rid the Kingdom of waste, and excess water it doesn't need....
    I need it all, especially when i’m not drinking.  🤣
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaro