Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• I wish I liked beer.  Alcohol or alcohol free.  They always look so cold and refreshing.  And then you drink them....

I think Guiness is very different from a beer, yes?  Maybe I would like that.  
    Guinness is quite different, it really is an acquired taste, it can be quite heavy, some people find it difficult to drink more than a couple if pints, if gives you a "full" feeling.  The guinness zero is decent enough but it's nowhere near as satisfying as the real thing.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    I wish I liked beer.  Alcohol or alcohol free.  They always look so cold and refreshing.  And then you drink them....

I think Guiness is very different from a beer, yes?  Maybe I would like that.  
    Guinness is quite different, it really is an acquired taste, it can be quite heavy, some people find it difficult to drink more than a couple if pints, if gives you a "full" feeling.  The guinness zero is decent enough but it's nowhere near as satisfying as the real thing.
    Definitely full. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    What have i been doing...... Taking a shower, cut my hair, paid my taxes and reflected upon the sad fact that tomorrow my little holiday is over and its back to work. Thats about all i have done and then thats more than the rest of my holiday days. Its been some lazy days!!!
    ....you did all that in the shower????......awesome!!!.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....I enjoy a Guinness now and then, but wouldn't parlay that into a regular experience...no need to worry about having a toothpick to get it from between my teeth.... :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I met Marc Bernardin at Northern Fancon a few years ago -- he was one of the writers on Castle Rock. I'm happy his campaign worked out.

• GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    What have i been doing...... Taking a shower, cut my hair, paid my taxes and reflected upon the sad fact that tomorrow my little holiday is over and its back to work. Thats about all i have done and then thats more than the rest of my holiday days. Its been some lazy days!!!
    ....you did all that in the shower????......awesome!!!.....
    Its called multitasking.....
  • ....today, I remember the face of my father....3 years ago today, he passed into the clearing at the end of the path.....miss you Pops.....

45 Fathers Death Anniversary Quotes to Honor His Memory  LoveToKnow
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbencat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....today, I remember the face of my father....3 years ago today, he passed into the clearing at the end of the path.....miss you Pops.....

Awww, I'm giving you a big squeezy far-away hug right now Scott... thinking of you my friend. ❤
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....today, I remember the face of my father....3 years ago today, he passed into the clearing at the end of the path.....miss you Pops.....

For you and dad, i raise a toast. Cheers, mate. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • ((((Scott)))) ❤
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Weekend....  Plans???  Try to catch some sun between naps. Really physical plans, right?
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    Weekend....  Plans???  Try to catch some sun between naps. Really physical plans, right?
    Well, I've heard a change is as good as a holiday. Holidays are exhausting, exhaustion = exercise.
    Therefore changing one's position to catch the sun's rays = strenuous activity. 

You're welcome. 
    catKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Hey - guess what?! Apparently today is my second anniversary here - I earned the "Have some cake" badge - yay!

Now I really want some actual cake  :D :D
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Neesy said:
    Hey - guess what?! Apparently today is my second anniversary here - I earned the "Have some cake" badge - yay!

Now I really want some actual cake  :D :D

NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Took a trip into the city centre, been a while since I was there....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbencatNeesy
  • edited April 2022
    Really great snaps Irish, feels like we were actually there with you.... I love Dublin, thanks for sharing. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Really great snaps Irish, feels like we were actually there with you.... I love Dublin, thanks for sharing. 
    ....I felt the same way....love the "Warhammer" store....."Fix me battle axe up McGillicuddy and be fast about it!!!"....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotarocat
  • ...Congrats Neesy....I hit the milestone a short while ago.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotarocatNeesy
  • ....what am I doing??......frickin' OT that's what I'm doing.....grrrrr, here most all night and have to be back at 2pm for my regular shift....Zombie Am Me....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotarocatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Took a trip into the city centre, been a while since I was there....

These are such great shots. One thing I found interesting, why are there no boats on that water? I would think that  would be a big tourist thing —like Italy and their gondolas.  
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenFlakeNoircatNeesy