Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Neesy said:
    I hope this works - I am having trouble figuring out how to access pics in Photo app that came with this version of Windows

This is Patrick up on the cat tree - he has a collar but Lulu doesn't want to wear one - she freaked out when we put one on her

Gorgeous!
    catKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy

• GNTLGNT said:
    Here’s how it went down today so far. 

I bought 4 hanging baskets of gorgeous flowers. I take the hangers off and bury the whole basket in my pretty containers by front door.  Quick, easy, looks fantastic. 

I went and purchased 4 big bags of Miracle Gro soil for my raised garden beds. I planted a garden this year. Not sure why I did this. Maybe a last hurrah. 

I got one early girl tomato, one red pepper, 2 orange peppers and 2 Japanese cukes. 

I purchased 4 bags of River rock. It’s more cost effective to buy bulk but my area was small — no need for bulk. 

I had 2 men strike up conversations with me in the garden area. They were not employees. They were not paid to do so. 

I think they wanted me.  

😂🤣😂🤣

🤣🤓
    ....they don't call it Miracle Gro for nothin'.....
    That’s what … somebody said. Not me. But somebody. 

😂🤣😂🤣
    catKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kids get out of school next Wed. Hopefully things slow down some! But with me (and now all of us hopefully, once school is out) going back and forth to my dad's to help and to just be around, it might not. 

I drove home in a pretty good thunderstorm the other day. Was some small hail. There was one really hard hit on my car that made me cringe. And Saturday I noticed a nice crack in my windshield. For the love of Pete. I've had the car for 2 months. Sigh. It goes in Thurs morning to be replaced. 

Spent yesterday with my hubby. He is on nights again tonight. Took Ali to the college after school, she needed to take the math "accuplacer" test so her AP and college classes give her college credit next year. She needed a 240 and she scored a 249. So she's all set. Then went to watch Riddik play baseball. Tonight is Sage's last soccer game, so we're going to that. 

My crab apple tree will be blooming any second, I'm so excited. Lilac bush is starting to green up. The cottonwood is being slow but hopefully soon. 

Have a good day everyone! Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤️ 
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Facebook moms after taking a CBD gummy -   Funny memes Memes Reactions  meme

Hmmm - this only happens if I take too many of the ones containing THC :o

I just can't unsee our Anni in this image. 😔
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNotaroNeesy
  • cat said:
    Kids get out of school next Wed. Hopefully things slow down some! But with me (and now all of us hopefully, once school is out) going back and forth to my dad's to help and to just be around, it might not. 

I drove home in a pretty good thunderstorm the other day. Was some small hail. There was one really hard hit on my car that made me cringe. And Saturday I noticed a nice crack in my windshield. For the love of Pete. I've had the car for 2 months. Sigh. It goes in Thurs morning to be replaced. 

Spent yesterday with my hubby. He is on nights again tonight. Took Ali to the college after school, she needed to take the math "accuplacer" test so her AP and college classes give her college credit next year. She needed a 240 and she scored a 249. So she's all set. Then went to watch Riddik play baseball. Tonight is Sage's last soccer game, so we're going to that. 

My crab apple tree will be blooming any second, I'm so excited. Lilac bush is starting to green up. The cottonwood is being slow but hopefully soon. 

Have a good day everyone! Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤️ 
    ...you really have to much free time....perhaps consider taking up a hobby.....
    Hedda GablercatKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Just got my crown put back on my tooth. I was flossing dammit. I’m not an aggressive flosser. Just your average, everyday flosser.  I was punished by flossing because this one hurt.  The air and liquids touching it were crazy painful. I asked for numbing drugs because as we have established, I am not a Little House on the Prairie broad.  The fact I floss separates me from the hillbillies.  Let’s say it one more time: Floss. 

So, recap: I am a drug seeking woman in a medically acceptable way according to need and situation. Say NO to pain. 
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Heading off to work.  Sigh.
    Have a good night everyone. 💚💜❤
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Heading off to work.  Sigh.
    Have a terrific day girl. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Thank you... 💜
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It ended up being a good day, my coworker and I received some welcome back flowers and a cake to share with our client, it was lovely. 

Notaronot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    One day a week I have to be at the base.  I got in there about 7:15.
    I am used to logging in at 6:30. From home.

So I casually turn off the computer and leave at 3. My time from home. oops

Should have been there a half hour later or more.  I am gong to wing it and hope that they didn't notice??  

Why do we have to work.  
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • ......The flowers and cake were a lovely gesture girl.......better than a dried out bagel and a Handi-Wipe......(I don't even know what that means.....Nurse!....more coffee for the large gentleman over here please!)......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • Just got my crown put back on my tooth. I was flossing dammit. I’m not an aggressive flosser. Just your average, everyday flosser.  I was punished by flossing because this one hurt.  The air and liquids touching it were crazy painful. I asked for numbing drugs because as we have established, I am not a Little House on the Prairie broad.  The fact I floss separates me from the hillbillies.  Let’s say it one more time: Floss. 

So, recap: I am a drug seeking woman in a medically acceptable way according to need and situation. Say NO to pain. 
    ....you REALLY think they took pain meds on the wagon train????....probably flossed with mountain lion whiskers and snorted scorpion venom to dull the anguish from crotch decay attributable to poor hygiene practices....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • One day a week I have to be at the base.  I got in there about 7:15.
    I am used to logging in at 6:30. From home.

So I casually turn off the computer and leave at 3. My time from home. oops

Should have been there a half hour later or more.  I am gong to wing it and hope that they didn't notice??  

Why do we have to work.  
    25 Memes for When You Just Cant Stand Your Job  Fairygodboss
    FlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Just got my crown put back on my tooth. I was flossing dammit. I’m not an aggressive flosser. Just your average, everyday flosser.  I was punished by flossing because this one hurt.  The air and liquids touching it were crazy painful. I asked for numbing drugs because as we have established, I am not a Little House on the Prairie broad.  The fact I floss separates me from the hillbillies.  Let’s say it one more time: Floss. 

....you REALLY think they took pain meds on the wagon train????....probably flossed with mountain lion whiskers and snorted scorpion venom to dull the anguish from crotch decay attributable to poor hygiene practices....
    😂😂🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    It ended up being a good day, my coworker and I received some welcome back flowers and a cake to share with our client, it was lovely. 

That was so nice and beautiful. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • I am home from the big spring party..... Let me put it like this, I'll survived! Everybody let their hair down and had a ball. Seriousness was gone. The fun started at 3 pm with some games. I helped my team with my tastebuds. I managed to correctly say which was Coke, Pepsi and Cuba Cola from three rather stale glasses. I also put my foot in a box where the point was to identify what was in there. I got that right too, Lego. There were some charades and some juridic question that i hadn't a clue about put i had teammates. Then change into some nicer clothes that i had brought to work, nice black trousers, white shortsleeved shirt and a yellow jacket to honoe spring and make me look less like a penguin. Hummersoup, tender Ox Cheeks with potato and apple and chocolate cake for dessert followed by dancing. Some wine, both white and red, some beer and some bubbly. I am NOT a dancer but felt that someone from the archive ought at least to make an appearance to save our honor. Perhaps i damaged it instead.....  Was home by midnight and was rather tired then. All in all a very fun evening.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I am home from the big spring party..... Let me put it like this, I'll survived! Everybody let their hair down and had a ball. Seriousness was gone. The fun started at 3 pm with some games. I helped my team with my tastebuds. I managed to correctly say which was Coke, Pepsi and Cuba Cola from three rather stale glasses. I also put my foot in a box where the point was to identify what was in there. I got that right too, Lego. There were some charades and some juridic question that i hadn't a clue about put i had teammates. Then change into some nicer clothes that i had brought to work, nice black trousers, white shortsleeved shirt and a yellow jacket to honoe spring and make me look less like a penguin. Hummersoup, tender Ox Cheeks with potato and apple and chocolate cake for dessert followed by dancing. Some wine, both white and red, some beer and some bubbly. I am NOT a dancer but felt that someone from the archive ought at least to make an appearance to save our honor. Perhaps i damaged it instead.....  Was home by midnight and was rather tired then. All in all a very fun evening.
    Sounds like you had an absolutely fantastic evening Kurben, I'm so glad!😊
    Should we check out social media for video proof of said dance? 🤔
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • I dont think the dance was saved for posterity.... thankfully! But this is the building we were in.
    Norra Latin  Stockholm International School
    and this is the room we had our dinner. Later tables were moved to create a dancefloor and there was a small band on stage.
    Norra Latin  Pelarsalen - Boka fr ditt evenemang - Venuuse
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Wow, it looks gorgeous! 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • .....I just had to look it up....Hummer Soup.....

Bornholms Lobster Soup  Worldwide delivery  Shop Online.....we call it lobster bisque I would guess....
    Hedda GablerKurbencatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Great fun kurben!
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....I just had to look it up....Hummer Soup.....

Bornholms Lobster Soup  Worldwide delivery  Shop Online.....we call it lobster bisque I would guess....
    You're probably correct. I for a moment thought that that hummer in swedish is the same in english and that lobster was Kräfta. Turns out kräfta equals cray fish and hummer equals lobster. I mixed up my crustaceans for awhile. 
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  •  I have never had lobster bisque. Must try that. I’m so glad you got to have fun. 
    KurbencatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy