Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• A few snaps from today...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundropNeesy
  • These are tremendous shots! Just gorgeous scenery and the architecture. 

I need to pull out a map. My geography skills suck and i want to familiarize myself with this beautiful place. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • These are tremendous shots! Just gorgeous scenery and the architecture. 

I need to pull out a map. My geography skills suck and i want to familiarize myself with this beautiful place. 
    I think it is a suburb of Lisbon, the capital. Or at least not very far from Lisbon if not a suburb. And i think what Irish need to watch out for is not a shark but the Portuguese Man-o-war. It lives in the atlantic outside of Portugal and has a powerful venom that in a worst case scenario can kill a human. it looks kind of like a jellyfish although its not.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Stay out of the water please Irish! 😳🥺

I love these snaps, the water inlets and rocks, the castle (??) the light house, the park....  all beautiful. 
    (Those rock walks and castle are begging for another sword fight, Scott.)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • Not "walks"! *walls  (shitheel phone actually just changed it to walks again right now, you absolute bastard)
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • Last night, I fell out of bed.  BLAM!  RIght down.
    Who does that as a adult?  I've been a bit sick these last couple of days.  
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Stay out of the water please Irish! 😳🥺

I love these snaps, the water inlets and rocks, the castle (??) the light house, the park....  all beautiful. 
    ....I know!!!!....thought the same thing....

You talkin to me Bring it onEn Garde cats funny  Baby animals  Cute animals Kittens cutest
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Last night, I fell out of bed.  BLAM!  RIght down.
    ....symptoms?......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Sigh..... We gotten orders from above that cases from 2021 and forward that is being kept first and foremost in digital form which means lesser amounts of paper need to be saved for each case. Which is good but it also means that there is 18 months of cases we in the archive must now go through and take away a lot of paper that according to the old system had to be saved. That will take time!!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Sigh..... We gotten orders from above that cases from 2021 and forward that is being kept first and foremost in digital form which means lesser amounts of paper need to be saved for each case. Which is good but it also means that there is 18 months of cases we in the archive must now go through and take away a lot of paper that according to the old system had to be saved. That will take time!!!
    Ugh.... 😬 but on the butter-side-up slant of this, it also means they will need you for longer should the brass start thinking about contracts again. 🤔
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Stay out of the water please Irish! 😳🥺

....I know!!!!....thought the same thing....

You talkin to me Bring it onEn Garde cats funny  Baby animals  Cute animals Kittens cutest
    I'm so glad! Awww, I love this little cutie. 😻
    (That scenery also screamed Princess Bride, didn't it? ❤)
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I haven't been able to eat for the last 5 days.  I try.  Nothing stays in me for more than 5 minutes.   Supposed to go to work today, but no way and it looks bad after a Holiday weekend.  
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Never made it to the beach.
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I haven't been able to eat for the last 5 days.  I try.  Nothing stays in me for more than 5 minutes.   Supposed to go to work today, but no way and it looks bad after a Holiday weekend.  
    ...too many variables to consider here, but the one thing that stands out is emesis for the last 5 days....you need to get to your doctor.....could be anything from appendicitis to gastroparesis........
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Some snaps from yesterday's visit to Lisbon...

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Fantastic!
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Lisbon almost needs its blue skies to showcase its real beauty I think, we've also been spoiled by Cascais and Estoril though, so probably not fair... and cities are just naturally more imposing, less personal. 
    Thanks again Irish, much appreciated, it's wonderful seeing the sights. 

Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I’m having a happy day.

david sedaris wrote me back. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy

That's lovely...
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...too many variables to consider here, but the one thing that stands out is emesis for the last 5 days....you need to get to your doctor.....could be anything from appendicitis to gastroparesis........

GNTLGNT said:
    Last night, I fell out of bed.  BLAM!  RIght down.
    ....symptoms?......
    Have not been able to eat for 5 days now. But bathroom is my best friend.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and she recommeded a specilist (sp)- in which I am calling today.  Too much stress,worries.dreams.
    And I have not reason to be this way.  Everything is great with apt and BF.  He's very worried.  
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited June 2022
    But I feel better today after being up all night.  blergh.

Party on Gorth. 

I will call all day until I get an appt.  Doctor changed a med, that I was out of.   Think that is the culprit.

Screen Rant on Twitter Party on Wayne Party on Garth Check out our  interview with Waynes World director Penelope Spheeris  httpstcoELoc8bhEgb httpstcoWWHmdPIG5U  Twitter
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:

GNTLGNT said:
    Last night, I fell out of bed.  BLAM!  RIght down.
    ....symptoms?......
    Have not been able to eat for 5 days now. But bathroom is my best friend.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and she recommeded a specilist (sp)- in which I am calling today.  Too much stress,worries.dreams.
    And I have not reason to be this way.  Everything is great with apt and BF.  He's very worried.  
    He has reasons to be... Hope you'll get your appointment and it disappears soon.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...great snaps bro!....the pelican mural was quite cool....laughed at the dude with the backpack in the second frame....has that "take my pic again muthafu*ka!" look going on :D......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy

Awesome Possum  Awesome possum Possum Animal drawings
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy