Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Parking lot sitting. 

Had to get a new gas can for lawnmower. We had the old type with the accordion file nozzle. Of course, one of the dipshits in my house broke it.  The new one I got is a Rigid Jonas (points if you get that) which took me 32 1/2 years to figure out how to attach it. Remove this, twist this, squeeze this, put your left foot in and then take it out. Wtf! I just want to screw the damn nozzle on. 

Saw something i don’t see often— a man open the car door for his wife. 

Now. I am super capable of opening my own door. And i am more than a hole and a baby machine to cook your friggin dinner — but, i do like chivalry. 

I’m sorry guys. It can be damned if you do and damned if you don’t.   
    ....I still open the car door for my wife, just not when the vehicle is in motion....and the whole gas can Rube Goldberg BS?....piffle!!!.....I invested in two of these and they've been awesome...

Crown Automotive Jerry Can RT26010
    Exactly! I want a simple gas can.  Instead, I bought Fort Knox security guarding the queen’s honeypot . 

I was not aware of the super secret handshake i would need to twist a nozzle on a container until I removed said nozzle from container. 

Pin by Pam Lauyans on Deep thoughts  Gas cans Old ones Funny car memes
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Dropped my daughter into the city centre, took some snaps when I was stopped at lights....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerSundropNeesy
  • Love it. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Lovely, Dublin is grand.
    Stop-light snaps much appreciated. 🚦🚘
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Lovely, Dublin is grand.
    I knew you would say that.  :smiley:
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Lovely, Dublin is grand.
    I knew you would say that.  :smiley:
    Positive reinforcement encourages future good behaviour. 😁
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • I am going today to buy impatiens and imporve my patio view!

Impatiens Plant Care  Growing Guide
     Maybe not that many.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • .......Irish is too impatiens to take stop-light pics.....or am I just mixing up my post views????....

Head Scratch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It's tommorow that I have to do the pool party.   The bathing suit that I ordered came in.

It was beautiful in the catalog. Put it on -  Now I look like a wishnik.

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    It's tommorow that I have to do the pool party.   The bathing suit that I ordered came in.

Uhm. NN! I hate to tell you this, but they sent you an invisible suit.   You have been scammed. Like the emperor, you are indeed, nude. 
    Kurbennot_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • It's tommorow that I have to do the pool party.   The bathing suit that I ordered came in.

I hate that, they always look better in the catalogue 🥺 you will look lovely, just remember that everyone will be feeling as vulnerable as you are. I hope you have fun.🙂
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Greetings from Portugal......

KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  •  @Notaro

These are incredible Irish, thank you for posting them. I'll try to quote individual snaps, but it might be hard on my phone.
    First, the weather is fantastic it looks gorgeous, I bet you're glad of the AC indoors?
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Greetings from Portugal......

I really love the stonework in this snap, I wonder how old it is?
    Many years ago we built a stone walled garden and water feature at my partner's mum's home, it ended up looking very similar on a much smaller scale. 
    This is lovely.
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:

I love the way they're growing plants up the side of several buildings, so that it completely covers it, they're so bright and vibrant, it's Ivy did you say?  I think it looks very beautiful. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Absolutely stunning photos. I’m living vicariously through you. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:

Did you eat here? Is the food so far in Portugal very nice?

(felt for this man, tried to read his sign but it's blurry)
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    Notaro said:

One last post for now, I love the look of the pavement tiles/stones. There's something interesting to look at no matter which way you turn, the buildings are full of colour, the people, and that gorgeous blue sky and water. Sensory overload. 

Just a couple of things. 
    1) I'm trying to figure out what the mural is on the top of this building, is it a whale/s in water?

2) I think I spotted a shark in this snap, don't go out past your knees Irish. 

Once again, truly beautiful shots, thank you, I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday. 💚
  • Absolutely stunning photos. I’m living vicariously through you. 
    Oh God me also, I'm never getting out of this country unless it's through someone else's eyes. 
  • ....what the hell's a Paddy doin' in Port-Ah-Gull?????.......he'll burn to a right English crisp!!.....

CRISPS - Definition and synonyms of crisps in the English dictionary
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    Beuitiful photos.

I did not go yesterday.   Got myself sick with nerves for no reason. 
    But had a funny time this morning when he was talking about all the food.  I was pretending to be Ultimute Jealous Dog when he was describing.

https://youtu.be/nGeKSiCQkPw
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Did you eat here? Is the food so far in Portugal very nice?

(felt for this man, tried to read his sign but it's blurry)
    No we didn't eat there Flakes, this is in Cascais, just under 30 minutes walk away from where we are staying, hard not to tale a snap with a cafe or restaurant in the shot. Food is good, mostly fish as its a costal town.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

One last post for now, I love the look of the pavement tiles/stones. There's something interesting to look at no matter which way you turn, the buildings are full of colour, the people, and that gorgeous blue sky and water. Sensory overload. 

Just a couple of things. 
    1) I'm trying to figure out what the mural is on the top of this building, is it a whale/s in water?

2) I think I spotted a shark in this snap, don't go out past your knees Irish. 

Once again, truly beautiful shots, thank you, I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday. 💚
    Eh....no idea what the mural is at the top of the building 🤔.....I'll have a look this evening when we walk back up there.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....what the hell's a Paddy doin' in Port-Ah-Gull?????.......he'll burn to a right English crisp!!.....

CRISPS - Definition and synonyms of crisps in the English dictionary
    Scott fear not, I wisely brought my shark dive chain mail suit to protect me from the sun's harsh rays......my Ma didn't raise no eejits...😁