Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• But I feel better today after being up all night.  blergh.

Party on Gorth. 

I will call all day until I get an appt.  Doctor changed a med, that I was out of.   Think that is the culprit.

Screen Rant on Twitter Party on Wayne Party on Garth Check out our  interview with Waynes World director Penelope Spheeris  httpstcoELoc8bhEgb httpstcoWWHmdPIG5U  Twitter
    ...keep after it....feeling wonky out of nowhere isn't happy tidings.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • But I feel better today after being up all night.  blergh.

Party on Gorth. 

I will call all day until I get an appt.  Doctor changed a med, that I was out of.   Think that is the culprit.

Screen Rant on Twitter Party on Wayne Party on Garth Check out our  interview with Waynes World director Penelope Spheeris  httpstcoELoc8bhEgb httpstcoWWHmdPIG5U  Twitter
    Let us know how ýou get on, N.N...
    KurbenGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2022
    Weather has been topsy-turvy the last couple of days....torrential rain and then blistering sunshine....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Weather has been topsy-turvy the last couple of days....torrential rain and then blistering sunshine....

The extremes alright, very nice though, thank you.

This snap screams Minecraft to me. 😁
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Yes!
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

...they're Transformers ya ditzy broad.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....I see "Super Bock" on the underneath of the umbrellas....new DC hero emerges from the torrent....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...imagine that, it's also a Portuguese beer... what a clever alter-ego.....

United States Beverage To Import Portugals Super Bock Beer  Beverage  Dynamics
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I have bought two horror anthologies that i plan to take with me on my vacation that starts in a week. This
    Dark Stars  Titan Books
    And this
    40862887 sx318
    Will be good companions on the beach i think,
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Wonderful day today so have been taking a nice walk along the lakeside close to where i live. It was strolling weather!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It's a beautiful day here too.   I feel much better - thank you all for the concern.  Have appt coming up.  But I will make it into the post next week.  Now SO is dick.

Other than than that./.planting tomatos today and looking at the lovely flowers on my patio..

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • OMG!  *sick* not dick :o
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It's a beautiful day here too.   I feel much better - thank you all for the concern.  Have appt coming up.  But I will make it into the post next week.  Now SO is dick.

Other than than that./.planting tomatos today and looking at the lovely flowers on my patio..

Really happy that you are better!!! Hope that the appointment brings good news.
    FlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    I have bought two horror anthologies that i plan to take with me on my vacation that starts in a week. This
    Dark Stars  Titan Books
    And this
    40862887 sx318
    ...some good names amongst those writers....Jones is mostly always of interest to me...Campbell is hit or miss with his osmotic injection of horror into a tale....
    KurbenFlakeNoir
    Well That Escalated Quickly Art Print by AmazingVision  Society6
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Beautiful day here in Portugal,  just chillaxing with a beer and coffee.....

not_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Went strolling down residential side streets today...

KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ...begging for more beer and coffee.....shameful tourist......bad Irish!!....bad!!!.....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Hottest day of the year, 22 C. Went out to the park, sat on a bench and let the suns rays and a mild breeze caress me. Very nice..... But not to worry, rain will return next week!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Hottest day of the year, 22 C. Went out to the park, sat on a bench and let the suns rays and a mild breeze caress me. Very nice..... But not to worry, rain will return next week!!
    Sounds lovely Kurben... enjoy it while it's here. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

...they're Transformers ya ditzy broad.....
    More than meets the eye! 😄😜
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    I have bought two horror anthologies that i plan to take with me on my vacation that starts in a week. This
    Dark Stars  Titan Books
    And this
    40862887 sx318
    Perfect...
    🤐😁
  • Notaro said:
    Went strolling down residential side streets today...

Beautiful, I love the residential streets more than the commercial I think. The potted plants everywhere are a gorgeous touch, I particularly loved the Ivy covered buildings in your earlier holiday snaps. 
    The red flowers up front in this last snap are so sweet and I love the combination of the purple and red/pink further back in the snap, they're not often seen together like this so really stand out.

I have missed grass and earth, this is a very different world to the one I am used to.
    Of course, this is the point of travelling...(duh Flakes)

Thanks again Irish for taking time out of your holiday to share.