Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Kurben said:
    I have done some packing today. Thought over what i need for two weeks and put most of it in a suitcase. I think i have covered everything now. The essentials is there, clothes, my medical tablets, a selected stash of books, tickets, passport, foreign currency. What is not packed yet is toothbrush and stuff like that but i put it in later. I always feel like i forgot something when i travel.....  I know it is still some days to work before i take off but i like to pack a few days beforehand. It gives me more time to remember what i forgot. Once i did forget my tablets. That ended with an epileptic seizure on the third day.... Not the best of vacations.
    ...."most of it in a suitcase" and "selected stash of books"....forgive me for not buying that....yer suitcase must be the size of Godzilla.....

Huge Suitcases on Sale UP TO 63 OFF  wwwbravoplayacom
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbencat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....enjoying the return of electric service....had just gone to bed at about 1:15 am, when the transformer went tits up....like an overloud shotgun blast.....so, that was fun.....will have a moments silence for the critter that probably caused the explosion....
    ....yep, it was a critter....fricasseed raccoon....sorry kid, you obviously zigged whn ya should have zagged.....  :(
    Oh no... 😢😔🥺
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • Kurben said:
    I have done some packing today. Thought over what i need for two weeks and put most of it in a suitcase. I think i have covered everything now. The essentials is there, clothes, my medical tablets, a selected stash of books, tickets, passport, foreign currency. What is not packed yet is toothbrush and stuff like that but i put it in later. I always feel like i forgot something when i travel.....  I know it is still some days to work before i take off but i like to pack a few days beforehand. It gives me more time to remember what i forgot. Once i did forget my tablets. That ended with an epileptic seizure on the third day.... Not the best of vacations.
    Oh my goodness... meds! Top of your list (after books) Kurben! ❤
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • Back home, had a great holiday, last few snaps from yesterday.....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • Glad you had a good trip and made it back safely Irish, we missed you! 💚 Thanks for all your wonderful photos. 
    @Notaro
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Glad you had a good trip and made it back safely Irish, we missed you! 💚 Thanks for all your wonderful photos. 
    @Notaro
    Thank you Flakes, I hope the snaps gave some enjoyment, I really enjoyed myself there and wanted to show what the place was like.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Glad you had a good trip and made it back safely Irish, we missed you! 💚 Thanks for all your wonderful photos. 
    @Notaro
    Thank you Flakes, I hope the snaps gave some enjoyment, I really enjoyed myself there and wanted to show what the place was like.
    They really did, it was like we were there too, this really is as close as I'll get to travelling. So it's very nice seeing these places from the perspective of someone we know, rather than just a travel brochure or website. 
    So thank you very much for taking the time, I really appreciate that. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    @Notaro
    ...it was much appreciated bro....beautiful sights.....
    NotaroHedda Gablercat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    @Notaro
    They really did, it was like we were there too, this really is as close as I'll get to travelling. So it's very nice seeing these places from the perspective of someone we know, rather than just a travel brochure or website. 
    So thank you very much for taking the time, I really appreciate that. 
    ...to bastardize a Mark twain title......"An Auld Sod Irishman in King of Portugals Court"....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircat
  • edited June 2022
    Okay, hang on tight. 

I run errands, get my coffee and pull into the open parking lot to do my daily parking lot sitting. 

There is a car close, i’m face to face with it but not straight across and a ways from it. Like two empty rows separate us. 

There is a guy and a girl in it. Maybe you can see where this is headed?

i’m being all haggy in my car, playing mahjong on my phone and wondering if it’s too soon to think nap. And i glance across — and sort of stare before i realize that this guy is getting some afternoon delight and immediately look away once it registered. 

And then i spent a couple minutes trying to talk myself out of what I think I just saw.  But I saw. They quickly drove away before I had to, because yes, nobody wants to see that!

KurbenFlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • And, more important than being a parking lot peeping tom, i have my strip steak marinating.

do you know how expensive a teeny tiny strip steak is? And i bought 3.  Ouch!

these damn street tacos better be worth it. 
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • And, more important than being a parking lot peeping tom, i have my strip steak marinating.

A strip steak?? No clothes there either. Seems like the entire day of yours went in the sign of nudity!
    not_nadineFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    ...."most of it in a suitcase" and "selected stash of books"....forgive me for not buying that....yer suitcase must be the size of Godzilla.....

Huge Suitcases on Sale UP TO 63 OFF  wwwbravoplayacom
    I think i am at 6 selected books that i will bring along right now. Perhaps one more will slide in before departure......
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    And, more important than being a parking lot peeping tom, i have my strip steak marinating.

A strip steak?? No clothes there either. Seems like the entire day of yours went in the sign of nudity!
    😄 Pssst... DJ, I hear there are websites, or magazines if you're feeling like indulging in a little voyeurism. 😁😜
    catGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • catcat
    edited June 2022
    Went to my dad's again last week. We all went this time. Spent a couple days there, then it took me a couple days to recover, plus had a migraine thrown in for fun. So I missed Brandon's 30th birthday party/bbq as a result of the migraine. 😔 

Spent the last couple days catching up on stuff here at my house.

Miss chatting with everyone. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤️ 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    And, more important than being a parking lot peeping tom, i have my strip steak marinating.

😄 Pssst... DJ, I hear there are websites, or magazines if you're feeling like indulging in a little voyeurism. 😁😜
    .....indeed....strip steak and :

catKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • cat said:
    Went to my dad's again last week. We all went this time. Spent a couple days there, then it took me a couple days to recover, plus had a migraine thrown in for fun. So I missed Brandon's 30th birthday party/bbq as a result of the migraine. 😔 

Spent the last couple days catching up on stuff here at my house.

Miss chatting with everyone. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤️ 
    20 Witty Migraine Memes To Make You Feel A Lot Better - SayingImagescom
    catKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Is today Kurben's flight for Crete?
    Be safe Kurben, bon voyage... have a wonderful holiday break, take lots of snaps and come back to us safely! We will miss you!  🛩🌞❤

KurbencatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Is today Kurben's flight for Crete?
    Be safe Kurben, bon voyage... have a wonderful holiday break, take lots of snaps and come back to us safely! We will miss you!  🛩🌞❤

Saturday morning. But this will in all likelyhood be my last post in awhile. I will miss you too!!
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Is today Kurben's flight for Crete?

Saturday morning. But this will in all likelyhood be my last post in awhile. I will miss you too!!
    When Dale Gets Disemboweled Because Carl Is a Clumsy Mess  Doctor who  Ninth doctor Headcanon
    KurbencatFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Safe travels, have SO MUCH FUN @Kurben!!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Been sick, struck down with the covid, tested positive on Thursday evening, feeling pretty damn rough with it. I've been isolatiolng in the spare bedroom. My daughter tested positive today. Wife is still testing negative. Stay safe folks.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatKurben
  • Notaro said:
    Been sick, struck down with the covid, tested positive on Thursday evening, feeling pretty damn rough with it. I've been isolatiolng in the spare bedroom. My daughter tested positive today. Wife is still testing negative. Stay safe folks.
    ..,.dammit bro!....I'm not a believer in God as such, but I offer prayers to whatever is out there that you all will be well my friend....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Been sick, struck down with the covid, tested positive on Thursday evening, feeling pretty damn rough with it. I've been isolatiolng in the spare bedroom. My daughter tested positive today. Wife is still testing negative. Stay safe folks.
    ..,.dammit bro!....I'm not a believer in God as such, but I offer prayers to whatever is out there that you all will be well my friend....

Thankee kindly Scott, gone two years without catching it (that I know of) I thought I was going to get away with it.  I wouldn't wish this on anyone, it's absolutely fcuking horrible, fingers crossed it won't be a long lasting bout.🤞, I'm keeping doused with solpadeine,  fluids,  berocca boosts, and plenty of rest.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatKurben
  • Notaro said:
    take care. Rest. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatKurben