Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• I started watching Dahmer. The first episode was interesting but once I figured out they were going to delve into his biography I lost interest. I watched the first episode of The Rings of Power. I think I'll stick with that one.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I’ve been watching “My Lottery Dream House” on HGTV every Friday night with my mom. I love it. David Bromstad is adorable.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited September 2022
    I have 7 days free trial of Apple+. 

Six deep into first season of Ted Lasso. Love it although a little bummed they did a Major Leagueish storyline. But… it works so great for this. 

I will watch CODA. 

Long Way Up with Flakes’s beloved Ewan who is totally…nevermind. (People can’t joke anymore)

Is Severance good?

i have 7 days, what should I watch?
    SusanNortonGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Severance isn't good -- it's amazing.

Lisey's Story, natch.
    Hedda GablerSusanNortonGNTLGNTFlakeNoirLou_Sytsma
  • Oh, and Black Bird -- written by Dennis Lehane.
  • I started watching Dahmer. The first episode was interesting but once I figured out they were going to delve into his biography I lost interest. I watched the first episode of The Rings of Power. I think I'll stick with that one.
    Sorry to hear that you did not like Dahmer.  I thought it was very well done.  
    Hedda GablerSusanNortonGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
    Sorry to hear that you did not like Dahmer.  I thought it was very well done.  
    Started watching Dahmer too, enjoying it as well, Evan Peters is really good in the title role.
  • I couldn't get interested in his backstory. And ten episodes? Seems like overkill, no pun intended!
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirLou_SytsmaSusanNorton
  • Oh, and Black Bird -- written by Dennis Lehane.
    Okay, i am going to do my best to watch all of that.  Thanks for the recommends. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Holy hell! I just got myself under control from laughing. 

The Ted Lasso moment where Roy’s niece breathes in his face — “I think you might be dying.”

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I’ve been watching “My Lottery Dream House” on HGTV every Friday night with my mom. I love it. David Bromstad is adorable.
    David Bromstad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirSusanNorton
  • edited September 2022
    Ted Lasso. I absolutely loved this. 

Starting episode 5 of 10 of Severance. Wow. Ben Stiller directing. How Ben got chosen for this, I don’t know. But just goes to show, never underestimate people.  

Both Apple+
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTLou_SytsmaSusanNorton
    He really is adorable. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNorton
  • I have 7 days free trial of Apple+. 

Six deep into first season of Ted Lasso. Love it although a little bummed they did a Major Leagueish storyline. But… it works so great for this. 

I will watch CODA. 

Long Way Up with Flakes’s beloved Ewan who is totally…nevermind. (People can’t joke anymore)

Is Severance good?

i have 7 days, what should I watch?
    Let me know what you think of LWUp, I didn't think it was as good as LWRound or LWDown, but I love those guys and would follow them anywhere, they're so genuine and just really nice people. 

And... the more I've lived, I do believe he coulda gone either way, or both. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited September 2022
    Oh. My. God. 

Severance is chilling and the scariest thing. And they took that tension to the Last. Damn. Second. 

Now up — CODA

All Apple +

FlakeNoirKurbenBevVincentGNTLGNTLou_Sytsma
  • One episode of Lisey’s Story watched. 

I do not remember much of anything. Almost nothing. I know her name. His name. He died. Someone wants his unpublished stuff. And there is some Twilight Zone Bewitchin’ Pool. 

That’s  it.  I don’t remember who is good or bad and why. Or what happens. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Apple TV people — anyone watch M Night’s Servant?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTLou_Sytsma

I do not remember much of anything. Almost nothing. I know her name. His name. He died. Someone wants his unpublished stuff. And there is some Twilight Zone Bewitchin’ Pool. 

Did you notice the copy of Charlie the Choo-Choo in the library?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir

Yes. And believe or not, I have a copy of it… that I have not read!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben

Whats Wrong With You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    One episode of Lisey’s Story watched. 

Whats Wrong With You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Plenty . 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTSusanNorton
  • Wait. Was scott landon this messed up in the book? I don’t remember any of this. 

Some idiot bleeds on a broken laundromat window, for me, i’m tapping out.  Take the Tupperware as your parting gift numbnutz. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Yes. He had the bad gunky.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Yes. He had the bad gunky.
    I’m getting kind of sad about this. 
    I’ve just lost this story. Nothing much ringing any bells, and when something does, it’s not opening my memory up for more.  I get that one small detail and nothing else. Ugh. 

Maybe as I get further in the series that window will open. Or maybe I should look as this as a gift. Everything old is new again. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited September 2022
    You have got to be kidding me. Is Lisey so stupid she would leave unpublished things in a box in a “cottage” on the property? Really. She deserves all that shit stolen. 

I have a door. That will stop you thieves. 
    Does she even know what she has, to know what’s gone? 

Lisey can die now. Oh, attack of plastic bag.
    Pulled over her face and she struggles with it? It’s like Leslie Nielsen fighting the pillow over his face that the assassin threw at him. You have hands dumbass, claw it off instead of grabbing the back of your head. 

You have teeth. Chew that thin little plastic bag up as it sucks into your mouth. 

GNTLGNTSusanNorton