Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Maybe I'm just an oddball.
    ("maybe" ☺😬)
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Maybe I'm just an oddball.
    ("maybe" ☺😬)
     No not an oddball at all. And we all have valid reasons for liking or not liking a show. 

I honestly can’t give you specifics of why it’s not working for me. It’s a general feel. I may give it one more episode because her friend, Alan? is starting to come into play.  Maybe that will turn it around for me. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • New episode of Grace on Britbox . 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTBevVincent
  • I have Jeff Bridges The Old Man in my queue. If anyone watches, let me know what you think. 

I believe it is Hulu
    I've watched the first two episodes. I really like it so far. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2022
    I’ll keep watching here for your continued thoughts. If you care to share. It’s Not pulling me in yet. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Westworld drops new season HBO Sunday. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Maybe I'm just an oddball.
    ("maybe" ☺😬)
    I skimmed through episode 3, 4 and 5. — half of 6 on Russian Doll, then started watching again. It came back around at the end and that was great.  Apparently working on season 3. 

Depending on where they go with it, i’ll watch. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I’ll keep watching here for your continued thoughts. If you care to share. It’s Not pulling me in yet. 
    I'll let you know what I think. I'm big on spy thrillers, so I might be biased. It's got a good score on Rotten Tomatoes so far. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I watched the first episode of THE OLD MAN (Hulu) yesterday afternoon and described it to my wife over supper. She was intrigued so we watched the first two last night. It's really good. Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow and Amy Brenneman. The fight scene at the end of the first episode is prolonged and brutal.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I watched the first episode of THE OLD MAN (Hulu) yesterday afternoon and described it to my wife over supper. She was intrigued so we watched the first two last night. It's really good. Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow and Amy Brenneman. The fight scene at the end of the first episode is prolonged and brutal.
    Yes it was. I watched, and liked, the third episode as well. I think it's going to be Friday night appointment TV for me.
    GNTLGNTBevVincentHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Reminder: new Westworld season 4 tonight — hbo, hbomax
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Aaaa yeah , i have very high hopes for this season of Westworld. 

It appears we will go back to the original formula that wasn’t broke. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Watched first episode of Only Murders in the building — Hulu

going to be good. Another episode is available but i’m going to give myself a couple days so it won’t seem like forever for episode 3. 

I absolutely love martin Short. He has never been all that funny to me, but definitely perfect for this New York eccentric. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • So, Russian Doll does indeed get better. Twister, crazier, and bonus points for the use of two Pink Floyd songs.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I like that a season of Grace is just a series of 90-minute movies with a bit of a through-line. I'm also glad that Grace is
    finally getting a love interest.

GNTLGNT
  • I like that a season of Grace is just a series of 90-minute movies with a bit of a through-line. I'm also glad that Grace is
    finally getting a love interest.

Agree on both. 

I love john. 
    GNTLGNT
  • What the heck is going on right out of the gate episode 2?
    GNTLGNT
  • It'll all tie together. It's a complicated plot, mind you. Keep a score card!
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Yes it was. 
    GNTLGNT
  • The episodes are good but the plots are a little stale. Two of the most common mystery tropes:
    1) It was an evil twin (or triplet)
    2) The person who is supposedly dead is not.

GNTLGNT
  • The episodes are good but the plots are a little stale. Two of the most common mystery tropes:
    1) It was an evil twin (or triplet)
    2) The person who is supposedly dead is not.

You’re right. I’m still enjoying John though. 🤭

do you know how many episodes we will get for this season?
    GNTLGNT
  • Three -- the next one is called "Dead Tomorrow"

They're filming again in August for three more for Season 3 with a new showrunner.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I am on season 10 of Dark Shadows. I have watched 14 episodes into the season — that is 374 episodes i have watched and the damn werewolf has not entered the picture yet!

currently, we are trying to decide who(m)? To use for Frankenstein Monster’s ( biblically named Adam) bitch. First we’re gonna use her, then it’s this one, fresh? Dug up? Decisions. Decisions. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Just started REDEMPTION on Britbox -- stars Paula Malcomson from Deadwood / Sons of Anarchy /Lost -- interesting premise.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I’ve watched an episode of this.  I’m in. 
    FlakeNoirBevVincentGNTLGNT