Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....sweet Baby Christ....."dirty crotch and praising Jesus".....only thing missing is a Great Dane chasing the chuckwagon......
    And a well placed rattlesnake. 
    catGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ....ahhh, that's what those crazy frontier sodbusters are calling it these days eh?.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • 35 Days — Britbox

Welsh series that has 4 seasons. 

A whodunnit detective mystery. Very interesting  so far. 

Watch with subtitles. Let them speak their language to you.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited May 2022
    My wife and I watched the first three episodes of 1883 last night -- it's a wonder large pars of this country were ever populated.
    While I was giving birth, I told the nurse between spasms of pain and moments I was pretty sure my liver was saying a howdy ho,
    “Give me drugs. I am not a little House on the Prairie  woman.”  

😆

Well, being that NZ is basically the Prairie, 3 of my 4 were born without any drugs... 2 of them under water. (no, not the horse trough out back)
    Honestly, the drug assisted first birth was the most traumatic. Mainly because it was woo woo medicine and not a spinal block so I still felt everything. EVERYTHINGGGGG.... 
    It's a wonder those other 3 materialised after that first one. 🥺 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    FlakeNoir said:
    My wife and I watched the first three episodes of 1883 last night -- it's a wonder large pars of this country were ever populated.
    While I was giving birth, I told the nurse between spasms of pain and moments I was pretty sure my liver was saying a howdy ho,
    “Give me drugs. I am not a little House on the Prairie  woman.”  

😆

Well, being that NZ is basically the Prairie, 3 of my 4 were born without any drugs... 2 of them under water. (no, not the horse trough out back)
    Honestly, the drug assisted first birth was the most traumatic. Mainly because it was woo woo medicine and not a spinal block so I still felt everything. EVERYTHINGGGGG.... 
    It's a wonder those other 3 materialised after that first one. 🥺 
    And I’m throwing in 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🫣🫣🫣🫣🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠😱😱😱😱😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤱🏼🤱🏼🤱🏼🤱🏼
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNotaro
  • 35 Days — Britbox

First season,

Okay, this is just a crazy ride. You get some answers and some things you just don’t. Which in this case, i sort of respected. Lots of convoluted twists and turns.  

I had the killer, kind of. 🤣

i will watch season 2, a whole new murder. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • We are really enjoying 1883. Only two episodes left.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesy
  • I've just spent last night and today bingeing my way through all of Mare of Easttown. Oh my God. Bawled my eyes out, a lot and often. What a complete heart-wrench of a story.
    I love Kate, she never fails to tell a story in just the right way.  But oh boy... this was so tough. 😭 I need to go wash my face, I feel like I've been in a fight. 
    catKurbenBevVincentGNTLGNTNotaro
  • catcat
    edited May 2022
    Really liking this season of Survivor. Good players, down to 6 and only one I really don't like much. Watching one right now, so will be down to 5 soon. 😀
    FlakeNoirBevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Season finale this week -- three hours long! 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesy
  • Holy hell! The Better Call Saul mid-season finale! 🤯😲
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    Holy hell! The Better Call Saul mid-season finale! 🤯😲
    Yep -- did not see that coming.
    catNotaroGNTLGNT
  • If anyone watches The Responder with Martin Freeman on Britbox, will you come drop thoughts? I have it in my queue.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Jodie Foster is coming to Season 4 of True Detective. Can’t wait. 

I’m currently taking her Masterclass. Very smart. Creative. 
    BevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro

Incredible actress. I have never seen her do a bad part in a movie. I have seen her in movies that were not very good but she was always totally convincing.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy

Ooh, I bet this will be a great Masterclass, she is brilliant! 💜
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    Jodie Foster is coming to Season 4 of True Detective. Can’t wait. 

Incredible actress. I have never seen her do a bad part in a movie. I have seen her in movies that were not very good but she was always totally convincing.
    Absolutely agree Kurben, she is incredible I have never been disappointed in a performance. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • We have only three episodes left of This is Us. (Yes, we've fallen behind!)
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • Marsha is a This Is Us girl. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • We made it to the end last night. 
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Binged the first season of The Bodyguard. A british series about a police officer put to shield the Home secretarys life. He gets involved in an intrigue unvoluntarily and realizes he cant trust people he is used to trust because there is someone leaking information. It was good. Just 6 episodes each about an hour long. Thinking about giving season 2 a shot....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    35 Days — Britbox

This is quite fun. You know who dies immediately. They then back up 35 days to show you how it got to murder. 

Each season completely new murder, new story. New actors.  What stays the same is every person murdered is an asshole. Everybody wants them dead.  

“Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

The first season, I sort of had the person early which was a miracle. I did and didn’t get it right. You’d have to watch to understand.

second season — had no idea. 

Onto season three. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT