Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• NoHo Hank was supposed to die in the pilot but the actor so captured the part that they decided to keep him on, and he almost steals the show.
    He is great. I’m glad he lived to see another day. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Salchicha memes Best Collection of funny Salchicha pictures on iFunny
    There are moments when “wallah” fits better. Like when talking about Vienna Sausages. 

😄
    Wall-ah... our canned spam was never as fancy as all that.

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • If anyone watches the new Harlan Coben series, Hold Tight, that dropped on Netflix, will  you share your thoughts. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited April 2022
    ...Deej, thought about you when we started watching this 4 parter.....

Watch Ghost Adventures Serial Killer Spirits - Season 1  Prime Video...watching on Discovery+......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:

Watch Ghost Adventures Serial Killer Spirits - Season 1  Prime Video...watching on Discovery+......
    How many times has he been possessed?  I have cable and discovery— i’ll check this out! 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I love the original Star Trek and yes, many are boring. I find people’s favorite episodes interesting. 

What are your favorites? Do you have ones you hate? I definitely have one I just can’t stand. Others that are boring.  

There are a couple of episodes that I adore,

The Man Trap, one of McCoy's old flames is a shape shifting alien that drains the salt from peoples bodies.

What Little Girls Are Made Of, a mad scientist creats androids that will make people immortal.

A Piece Of The Action, the Enterprise arrives at a planet that is run in the fashion of the 1930's gangster era of America. 

Space Seed, Khan....nuff said.

Wolf In The Fold, Scotty is suspect in a string of murders, but the real culprit is Jack The Ripper.

The City On The Edge Of Forever, a deranged McCoy travels back in time, Kirk and Spock give chase to prevent him from changing history.

The Savage Curtain, Kirk and Spock join forces with Abraham Lincoln to fight in hand to had combat against a group of the most evil beings from history.

I don't hate any episodes, but there are quite a few that have me checking my watch every couple of minutes 🤔
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Just finished S2 of Russian Doll. I think I liked it better than the first season and I liked that a lot.

Not a spoiler, just some friendly advice. Don't watch the last episode/s if you're feeling down or vulnerable, they're emotional.   

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Just finished S2 of Russian Doll. I think I liked it better than the first season and I liked that a lot.

Not a spoiler, just some friendly advice. Don't watch the last episode/s if you're feeling down or vulnerable, they're emotional.   

Really liked season one, Thanks for the heads up Flakes. 👍
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Just finished S2 of Russian Doll. I think I liked it better than the first season and I liked that a lot.

Really liked season one, Thanks for the heads up Flakes. 👍
    Let us know what you think of S2 when you're done with it. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • I found the first season of Barry on Neon, have just finished episode 1, it's very good.

I'm also going to start Good Omens. (Amazon Prime)
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:

How many times has he been possessed?  I have cable and discovery— i’ll check this out! 
    ....H.H. Holmes, Gacy, Bundy and Jake Bird.....
    NotaroHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Was off work all last week, started rewatching all the original Star Trek , much as I love it I have to admit there's quite a few episodes that are just plain boring.

That's a lot of Star Trek! When I see any snaps, memes or clips of this, I immediately think of spaghetti and baby sausages on toast. Thursday nights was spaghetti and Star Trek.

Wot!? You made sausages out of babies?!! :o

Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Baby Sausage????....

Shocked GIFs  Tenor

Oh okay - I see I am a bit behind here in this thread lol B)

• FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Salchicha memes Best Collection of funny Salchicha pictures on iFunny
    There are moments when “wallah” fits better. Like when talking about Vienna Sausages. 

😄
    Wall-ah... our canned spam was never as fancy as all that.

Wow - we don't have this in Canada - we have to put our own processed meats in with the canned spaghetti

• edited April 2022
    Notaro said:
    I love the original Star Trek and yes, many are boring. I find people’s favorite episodes interesting. 

What are your favorites? Do you have ones you hate? I definitely have one I just can’t stand. Others that are boring.  

There are a couple of episodes that I adore,

The Man Trap, one of McCoy's old flames is a shape shifting alien that drains the salt from peoples bodies.

What Little Girls Are Made Of, a mad scientist creats androids that will make people immortal.

A Piece Of The Action, the Enterprise arrives at a planet that is run in the fashion of the 1930's gangster era of America. 

Space Seed, Khan....nuff said.

Wolf In The Fold, Scotty is suspect in a string of murders, but the real culprit is Jack The Ripper.

The City On The Edge Of Forever, a deranged McCoy travels back in time, Kirk and Spock give chase to prevent him from changing history.

The Savage Curtain, Kirk and Spock join forces with Abraham Lincoln to fight in hand to had combat against a group of the most evil beings from history.

I don't hate any episodes, but there are quite a few that have me checking my watch every couple of minutes 🤔
    I like those too . I would add the Adonis one, the hippy one, the haunted house one, tombstone and i loved the 2 parter Menagerie. 

The one I absolutely hate is Kirk losing his memory and marrying Minimackeral, the Indian girl (not sure if she is native American and calling her just native sounds worse than Indian)   or whatever her name was. I really hate when Kirk tries to bring the sexy time. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Added Barry to the watch queue.

Two episodes into From with Harold Parrineau - Walt! - from Lost. It's about a town where you once you enter you can never leave. All that's missing is a Hotel California. :)  There's a very Salem's Lot vibe to it - especially the first episode. Not sold on all the characters - the new family is pretty meh but the mysteries are keeping my interest.

Jack Bender from Lost and the Mr. Mercedes series is heavily involved in this one.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I liked FROM a lot.
    Hedda GablerLou_SytsmaGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited April 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    Pop Culture - sexy - funny celebrity pictures - Cheezburger
    Ugh. That just doesn’t do it for me. 🤣😂🤣🤓
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • .......HEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!....(screeched out in Shatner's overly dramatic "Khan" squawk).....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Ozark is back!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited April 2022
    I have so many shows going. So many in the queue! I’m going to die before I get to see them all. 

Last half season of Grace and Frankie dropped. So, it has taken top spot. 

That is what is going to be hard about dying — all the great creative shit I won’t get to see or hear or read or experience! 

Of course there is those loved ones i’ll miss too … blah blah blah 🤓
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I binged through Ozark S4 Part II in the past two days. I have a lot of thoughts!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I'm up to date on the Barry's... ooh, it's so good. He's a real worry though. And NoHo Hank is perfect.  Adorable, brilliant.  Love him.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT