Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• I love henry winkler. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited April 2022
    Oh my god!!! The people around barry are hilarious . 

Barry just worries me. ❤️😄
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited April 2022
    Episode 5. — oh my god.  🤣😂🤣

This kid!!!

there is blood evidence everywhere!!!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Have finished part I of the final episode of Mr. Robot... what the very fcuk, Elliott?!
    Starting part II now.... feeling disturbed, worried, disappointed. 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Have finished part I of the final episode of Mr. Robot... what the very fcuk, Elliott?!
    Starting part II now.... feeling disturbed, worried, disappointed. 
    Okay, so I had an intermission panic. Ignore me, I'm not actually here.

Sigggggh. I hate letting go of a loved series. This was a loved series. 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • @Hedda Gabler are you awake? From reading above, I think I need a Barry, where can I find him?
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • NoHo Hank was supposed to die in the pilot but the actor so captured the part that they decided to keep him on, and he almost steals the show.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Finally got around to the final season of KILLING EVE -- watched the first half of the season yesterday. Jodie Comer is so terrific. I remember first seeing her as a minor character on Doctor Foster, where she played the timid new wife of Foster's ex. Then to see her in this was a revelation. And then when you hear her talk in her normal speaking voice--she sounds like a Beatle!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Season 3, this Sunday!

Here ya go flake. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Not too sure about this The Baby that debuted after Barry. I’ll give it a few more episodes and see if it grabs me. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited April 2022
    Was off work all last week, started rewatching all the original Star Trek , much as I love it I have to admit there's quite a few episodes that are just plain boring.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited April 2022
    I love the original Star Trek and yes, many are boring. I find people’s favorite episodes interesting. 

What are your favorites? Do you have ones you hate? I definitely have one I just can’t stand. Others that are boring.  

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Was off work all last week, started rewatching all the original Star Trek , much as I love it I have to admit there's quite a few episodes that are just plain boring.

That's a lot of Star Trek! When I see any snaps, memes or clips of this, I immediately think of spaghetti and baby sausages on toast. Thursday nights was spaghetti and Star Trek.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Season 3, this Sunday!

Here ya go flake. 
    Thanks Deejers. (HBO is the production company, not viewing platform? Is that right? Do I see this on Netflix or something similar?)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • edited April 2022
    Finally got around to the final season of KILLING EVE -- watched the first half of the season yesterday. Jodie Comer is so terrific. I remember first seeing her as a minor character on Doctor Foster, where she played the timid new wife of Foster's ex. Then to see her in this was a revelation. And then when you hear her talk in her normal speaking voice--she sounds like a Beatle!
    I’m waiting for Killing Eve to drop on Hulu which best guesses are June (at least what I read a few months  back ). 

Jodie is such a talent. I loved Dr. Foster and hold out hope for more. They left it so open. 

Suranne Jones is also a brilliant performer. I love her in everything I watch her in. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Finally got around to the final season of KILLING EVE -- watched the first half of the season yesterday. Jodie Comer is so terrific. I remember first seeing her as a minor character on Doctor Foster, where she played the timid new wife of Foster's ex. Then to see her in this was a revelation. And then when you hear her talk in her normal speaking voice--she sounds like a Beatle!
    I’m waiting for Killing Eve to drop on Hulu which best guesses are June (at least what I read a few months  back ). 

Jodie is such a talent. I loved Dr. Foster and hold out hope for more. They left it so open. 

Suranne Jones is also a brilliant performer. I love her in everything I watch her in. 
    I'm watching all of the old Killing Eve episodes until I can binge through the last season without waiting for new episodes too. 
    Hedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Finally got around to the final season of KILLING EVE -- watched the first half of the season yesterday. Jodie Comer is so terrific. I remember first seeing her as a minor character on Doctor Foster, where she played the timid new wife of Foster's ex. Then to see her in this was a revelation. And then when you hear her talk in her normal speaking voice--she sounds like a Beatle!

I'm watching all of the old Killing Eve episodes until I can binge through the last season without waiting for new episodes too. 
    I should follow your lead.  I need to finish up what I have going — so many shows for my moods. 
    FlakeNoirNotaro
  • ...Baby Sausage????....

Shocked GIFs  Tenor
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited April 2022
    FlakeNoir said:
    Season 3, this Sunday!

Here ya go flake. 
    Thanks Deejers. (HBO is the production company, not viewing platform? Is that right? Do I see this on Netflix or something similar?)
    It’s on HBO. Or HBO max
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Baby Sausage????....

Shocked GIFs  Tenor
    Mini sausages? I don't know what else to call them...they came in a can and were teeny. Mum was always at work, so... an easy meal. ☺😁
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Killer Memes From HBOs Barry - Barry  Memes
    It’s definitely an interesting and fun connection. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Season 3, this Sunday!

Here ya go flake. 
    It’s on HBO. Or HBO max
    I don't know if we have it. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited April 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    Salchicha memes Best Collection of funny Salchicha pictures on iFunny
    There are moments when “wallah” fits better. Like when talking about Vienna Sausages. 

😄
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro