Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• edited April 2022
    Dark Shadows was a horribly produced show. I have seen so many bloopers, horrible camera work, cheesy acting. 

I just saw an episode where a camera zooms way out to get a group shot. The camera jerks, out of focus.  The people aren’t centered in the shot and a boom mic is hanging down into the scene.

you may ask, why are you still watching if it is so bad?  Because. It has turned into a challenge.  

Plus, i’m waiting for the horrific blaze that is bound to happen. The other day, one of the characters, I swear, was wearing a very groovy skirt made out of a polyester, very flammable bedspread.  And there are real candles everywhere. 
    Every. Where.  

Someone is going to burn eventually. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSusanNortonSundrop
  • Dark Shadows was a horribly produced show. I have seen so many bloopers, horrible camera work, cheesy acting. 

I just saw an episode where a camera zooms way out to get a group shot. The camera jerks, out of focus.  The people aren’t centered in the shot and a boom mic is hanging down into the scene.

you may ask, why are you still watching if it is so bad?  Because. It has turned into a challenge.  

Plus, i’m waiting for the horrific blaze that is bound to happen. The other day, one of the characters, I swear, was wearing a very groovy skirt made out of a polyester, very flammable bedspread.  And there are real candles everywhere. 
    Every. Where.  

Someone is going to burn eventually. 
    In doing some investigating, i guess there was a fire!!! We don’t see it on the screen but apparently you hear coughing and a fire extinguisher. It’s in an episode I’ve already seen so i’m taking a detour back to the moment. 

Film was so expensive back then, they did not cut. The actors continued on as if nothing was happening.  I am super disappointed that bedspread girl didn’t run through the scene with molten plastic dripping from her body.

i’m kidding. I wouldn’t wish fire on most people. 

😈🔥
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirSusanNorton
  • Yep. You hear the fire extinguisher very clearly. It’s loud. 

I heard this the first time I watched, but didn’t identify it as an extinguisher. I just thought it was one of the many bloopers this show is riddled with.  

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited April 2022
    Watching the grammys.

Waiting for the cannibalism and human sacrifice moment.  Also, waiting for Kanye (asked not to attend) to come charging in wanting to challenge Pete Davidson to a rap-off.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenSusanNortonSundrop
  • When did billy eilish add mcconnel to her last name? And who cares?

i love BTS.  🤭
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • Watching the grammys.

Waiting for the cannibalism and human sacrifice moment.  Also, waiting for Kanye (asked not to attend) to come charging in wanting to challenge Pete Davidson to a rap-off.
    Okay. Because someone might not understand a joke, i will resign from the academy now. 

🤣😂🤣😂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • Awwww, i don’t have Paramount but the tv show The Offer looks interesting. Obviously Godfather related ? Or inspired? If anyone watches the series, let us know. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Okay. Please don’t grab your crotch when you are singing Nas. It’s gross. 

Yes, we get you are worked up and trying to be sexy. But it just really signals a fungus infection is raging.  Please seek medical attention. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenSusanNortonSundropNeesy
  • edited April 2022
    This poor woman who just introduced Billie Eilish — she is shaking so bad! 

Billie is wearing a Taylor Hawkins shirt. 😔😎

she’s standing in a pool of water , waiting for the electrocution. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • Is rock and roll just dead? 

Take the world back, rockers!

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenSusanNorton
  • Loved Jon Batiste performance. Creative and energetic. 

Fifty minutes left but so far, this has been a classier gathering than the oscars.

their In Memoriam was much better too. The singers had gorgeous voices.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenSusanNorton
  • ....and somewhere, Will Smith just slapped a baby seal.....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....and somewhere, Will Smith just slapped a baby seal.....
    Exactly. Waiting for the escalation to 
     Something worse. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited April 2022
    Okay. I watched Breaking Bad. Just one of the best series ever made. Bryan Cranston turned in a brilliant performance. 

Season one question about Better Call Saul
    I started watching Better Call Saul. it is good.  Know the rest is good. But I stalled out. I am on episode 9 of first season.  Jimmy is killing me. The pain he goes through is just killing me. I know Jimmy dies.  Can someone tell me what episode that happens and how.  I am not looking it up as i don’t want anything else spoiled. Just tell me this, anyone?

honest. You can spoil this . 

GNTLGNTNotaroSundrop
  • It hasn't happened yet. Jimmy becomes Saul Goodman in S5, I believe. Most of BCS takes place before Breaking Bad.

GNTLGNTNotaroSundrop
  • edited April 2022
    It hasn't happened yet. Jimmy becomes Saul Goodman in S5, I believe. Most of BCS takes place before Breaking Bad.

My apologies. I meant Charles, not Jimmy.  Michael McKean’s character. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroSundrop
  • Not for a couple of seasons yet.
    GNTLGNTNotaro
    Thank you. 

Michael is doing such a terrific job with his role. I just painfully ache for him.  
    GNTLGNTSusanNortonNotaro

Yes, we get you are worked up and trying to be sexy. But it just really signals a fungus infection is raging.  Please seek medical attention. 
    Yes!! I hated when Michael Jackson did it, and I hate it now. Does anyone actually think it's sexy?
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
    Thank you. 

Michael is doing such a terrific job with his role. I just painfully ache for him.  
    I did, too. But you may be kind of ready for him to go, when he does.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Okay. I watched Breaking Bad. Just one of the best series ever made. Bryan Cranston turned in a brilliant performance. 

Season one question about Better Call Saul
    I started watching Better Call Saul. it is good.  Know the rest is good. But I stalled out. I am on episode 9 of first season.  Jimmy is killing me. The pain he goes through is just killing me. I know Jimmy dies.  Can someone tell me what episode that happens and how.  I am not looking it up as i don’t want anything else spoiled. Just tell me this, anyone?

honest. You can spoil this . 

Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows ever. I was so in love with Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan by the time the series ended - it was perfection.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir

Yes!! I hated when Michael Jackson did it, and I hate it now. Does anyone actually think it's sexy?
    Crotch-grabbing Easter Head memes  quickmeme
    KurbenSusanNortonHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir

Well hello there kiddo! Hope all is well your way. 
    SusanNortonNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

Well hello there kiddo! Hope all is well your way. 
    All is well! I hope the same for you  <3 I've been thinking about you and the MB, and decided to jump on when I'm working the circulation desk (when we're not busy). 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Yes, you must add your smarts and funny to conversations — it makes things more interesting when we make “stone” soup. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT