Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• cat said:
    Watched the first 2 episodes of American Horror Story Double Feature last night. I like the "Red Tide" story so far. Waiting to see the other story, which I think will be about aliens. Good so far! 
    I watched American Horror Stories — interesting little quickies .  Will start Double Feature today. 

Heard anything in a season 2 of Resident Alien?
    NotarocatGNTLGNT
  • catcat
    edited September 2021
    cat said:
    Watched the first 2 episodes of American Horror Story Double Feature last night. I like the "Red Tide" story so far. Waiting to see the other story, which I think will be about aliens. Good so far! 
    I watched American Horror Stories — interesting little quickies .  Will start Double Feature today. 

Heard anything in a season 2 of Resident Alien?
    According to this article, they started production of season 2 in early August and maybe January to air but no date set yet. 

https://www.looper.com/404893/resident-alien-season-2-release-date-cast-and-plot/

I haven't watched the Stories yet. But we are liking Double Feature so far! 

I watched 2 1/2 episodes of Only Murders in the Building last night. Fell asleep, but not because I am not enjoying it! Will probably catch up tonight. 
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Nine Perfect Strangers:

I feel a big explosion coming. Like And Then There Were None!

Hedda GablercatMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Nine Perfect Strangers:

I feel a big explosion coming. Like And Then There Were None!

I keep bouncing around who is really going to step over the line. Who’s gonna take it to kaboom!

One of the characters will say or do something  and i’ll think — she’s the one. A minute later i’m thinking, he’s the one . 

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Finished season 2 of Ashes to Ashes. 

Onward ho!!!!!
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Binging Dexter, I have not seen this
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Binging Dexter, I have not seen this
    Where'd you find it N.N? I'd love to binge this again, one of my favourite series of all time.
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • I found it on Showtime.  
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha
  • Bev, have you gotten to see Midnight Mass ahead of release? Your thoughts?
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • I haven't -- and wouldn't have had time to watch it if I had. I'm on a deadline that's leaving me with little spare time. I just this morning caught up on the most recent episode of Nine Perfect Strangers.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I haven't -- and wouldn't have had time to watch it if I had. I'm on a deadline that's leaving me with little spare time. I just this morning caught up on the most recent episode of Nine Perfect Strangers.
    I know this really great beta reader if you need her.  (she might also do windows and ovens 🤔)
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I'm not sure I liked the ending of Nine Perfect Strangers. A little too tidy.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Watched The Chalet, a group of childhood friends return to the isolated village where they grew up for a reunion, but a killer has arrived with them and the body count starts. This French one off series was good, not a straightforward slasher, worth a look.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Watched The Chalet, a group of childhood friends return to the isolated village where they grew up for a reunion, but a killer has arrived with them and the body count starts. This French one off series was good, not a straightforward slasher, worth a look.

I remember that one -- my TV list says I watched it in 2018.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Watched The Chalet, a group of childhood friends return to the isolated village where they grew up for a reunion, but a killer has arrived with them and the body count starts. This French one off series was good, not a straightforward slasher, worth a look.

I really liked this too. I was fascinated with the opening song, what it was saying. And i also loved how that  miniature village in the opening credits changed. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited September 2021
    I'm not sure I liked the ending of Nine Perfect Strangers. A little too tidy.

Wait, what?  You mean that episode, episode 7, — that  wasn’t the end of the season, was it? Now i have to go look. 

I knew Carmel was that shooter. Suspected really. Every time they showed nicole getting shot, i was trying to get any clue it was carmel. It didn’t really look like her but i just knew it was her. Especially after the reveal that masha slept with her husband and carmel was nuts. 

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited September 2021
    I'm not sure I liked the ending of Nine Perfect Strangers. A little too tidy.
    Wait, what?  You mean that episode— that  wasn’t the end of the season, was it? Now i have to go look. 

I knew Carmel was that shooter. Suspected really. Every time they showed nicole getting shot, i was trying to get any clue it was carmel. It didn’t really look like her but i just knew it was her. Especially after the reveal that masha slept with her husband and carmel was nuts. 

Oh, i see!!! The next episode is up!   Episode 8 I
    haven’t watched yet. 

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Yeah, episode 8 just went live today.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Yeah, episode 8 just went live today.
    Watching now. 
    FlakeNoir
  • edited September 2021
    Okay, my gut feeling — i sorta liked the ending. 

It was all magical mystery tour there at the end — positive, encouraging. We can all make a change. We are in charge of our destiny. 
    Was all that frances’s story? Or What really happened? I liked frances’s story. 

FlakeNoir
  • With all that foreshadowing, I'm quite disappointed no one went over the cliff.
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • With all that foreshadowing, I'm quite disappointed no one went over the cliff.
    This made me laugh!

I thought for sure masha was going to run off it chasing her kid!

BevVincent
  • edited September 2021
    I read an article that they are going to do another season of Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes .  

Please please please bring back john simm. 
    BevVincent
  • These last few episodes of Ashes to Ashes are making me nervous.  Why am I liking Gene Hunt so much?  Why am i so worried about him? 
    BevVincent