Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• For me, Martin Short is the one to watch. I am loving him. Starting episode 3.
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaspideymancatGNTLGNT
  • We watched the first two last night. We find Selena Gomez's character fascinating. Wish the whole thing was available to binge. But, yes, Short is delightful.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNotarocatGNTLGNT
  • We watched the first two last night. We find Selena Gomez's character fascinating. Wish the whole thing was available to binge. But, yes, Short is delightful.
    Delightful is the best word — i finished 3 and like you, wish i could binge them. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNotarocatGNTLGNT
  • Those Hardy Boy covers are giving me serious childhood flashbacks. I still have all those books in our spare room.
    MarshaFlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNT
  • Those Hardy Boy covers are giving me serious childhood flashbacks. I still have all those books in our spare room.
    I thought of you when i saw them.   
    FlakeNoirBevVincentNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited September 2021
    Been watching Fauda, an Israeli TV show which centres of an anti terrorist military unit fighting hamas terror groups. Its decent, well acted and has enough twists and turns to keep you engaged.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauda

Season 2 trailer...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbencatGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I found out yesterday that there is a guy from a neighboring County who is going to be on the new season of Survivor coming up. Should be interesting!!
    Hedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • cat said:
    I found out yesterday that there is a guy from a neighboring County who is going to be on the new season of Survivor coming up. Should be interesting!!
    They're changing quite a few things for the new season. My buddy Jeff Strand tells me: this season is really, really hard. No rice. Few reward challenges. They'll stay in small tribes, and "votes are always at risk." Brand-new advantages that come with huge risks. Because the game is two weeks shorter, they decided to make it absolutely brutal to compensate.
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited September 2021
    Well, i tried to watch next episode of Nine Perfect Strangers. I have to have closed captioning on. So, i go and — yes, english please, ✔️. 

Go start program, subtitles Spanish. Wth. There isn’t even that option, where the hell did spanish come into play?

i took two years of spanish so with my limit hearing , catching a word or two, i can piece together the convos.  Fanf**kingtastic.  I love the smell of gobbledygook in the morning. 

I backed out to mess with it later. I don’t want to have to work this hard. 
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited September 2021
    Well, i tried to watch next episode of Nine Perfect Strangers. I have to have closed captioning on. So, i go and — yes, english please, ✔️. 

Go start program, subtitles Spanish. Wth. There isn’t even that option, where the hell did spanish come into play?

i took two years of spanish so with my limit hearing , catching a word or two, i can piece together the convos.  Fanf**kingtastic.  I love the smell of gobbledygook in the morning. 

Ahhh, it was a Hulu issue, not me for once.  Went back to episode and started at beginning. For the umpteenth time. This  time however,  they DID give me a choice between english and Spanish.  

catFlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Well, i tried to watch next episode of Nine Perfect Strangers. I have to have closed captioning on. So, i go and — yes, english please, ✔️. 

Ahhh, it was a Hulu issue, not me for once.  Went back to episode and started at beginning. For the umpteenth time. This  time however,  they DID give me a choice between english and Spanish.  

Maybe they just wanted you to practice your spanish?? And then they read (or felt the heatwaves from your reaction) and changed it. 
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Well, i tried to watch next episode of Nine Perfect Strangers. I have to have closed captioning on. So, i go and — yes, english please, ✔️. 

....I prefer a choice between Chinese and Mexican.....oh......never mind....
    KurbenMarshaNotaroHedda Gabler
  • After watching the most recent ONLY MURDERS episode, we watched a couple of episodes of Selena + Chef. During lockdown, Selena Gomez decided to learn how to cook, so she has virtual one-on-one sessions with famous chefs. Cute show.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTMarsha
  • re NINE PERFECT STRANGERS -- I wonder if Yao and Delilah

...are microdosing Masha!

GNTLGNTMarsha
  • re NINE PERFECT STRANGERS -- I wonder if Yao and Delilah

...are microdosing Masha!

Oooooo, interesting thought. 
    MarshaGNTLGNT
  • Scroll down for your complete list of Freeform's "31 Nights of Halloween" programming:

Friday, Oct. 1

2:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)5:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Addams Family" (1991)7:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Addams Family Values"9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"

Saturday, Oct. 2

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Goonies"9:35 a.m. ET/PT – "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"12:15 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)2:45 p.m. ET/PT – "The Addams Family" (1991)4:50 p.m. ET/PT – "Addams Family Values"6:55 p.m. ET/PT – "Monsters, Inc." (Disney and Pixar)9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Monsters University" (Disney and Pixar)11:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)

Sunday, Oct. 3

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"8:40 a.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)11:10 a.m. ET/PT – "Matilda"1:15 p.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"2:55 p.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas"4:35 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"6:45 p.m. ET/PT – "Maleficent"8:50 p.m. ET/PT – "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil" – Freeform Premiere11:30 p.m. ET/PT – "The Craft" (1996)

Monday, Oct. 4

12:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic"1:30 p.m. ET/PT – "The Goonies"4:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Matilda"6:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Craft" (1996)8:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Fright Night" (2011) – Freeform Premiere12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Tuesday, Oct. 5

10:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Matilda"12:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)3:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"5:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"7:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek Forever After"9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Wednesday, Oct. 6

10:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)12:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"2:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"4:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek Forever After"6:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"8:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Thursday, Oct. 7

11:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"1:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Halloweentown"3:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"6:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)8:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters II"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Jaws 3" – Freeform Premiere

Friday, Oct. 8

10:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Family Guy" Halloween Programming12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Frankenweenie" (2012)

Saturday, Oct. 9

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Turbo" (2013)9:10 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"11:15 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"1:20 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek Forever After"3:25 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 2"5:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation"7:40 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"9:50 p.m. ET/PT – "The Addams Family" (1991)11:55 p.m. ET/PT – "Addams Family Values"

Sunday, Oct. 10

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"9:05 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"11:10 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek Forever After"1:15 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 2"3:20 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation"5:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"7:40 p.m. ET/PT – "The Addams Family" (1991)9:45 p.m. ET/PT – "Addams Family Values"11:50 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)

Monday, Oct. 11

11:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Jaws" – Freeform Premiere2:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Jaws 2" – Freeform Premiere5:05 p.m. ET/PT – "Alien"7:45 p.m. ET/PT – "Aliens"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Tuesday, Oct. 12

3:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic"4:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)6:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas"8:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Mrs. Doubtfire"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Wednesday, Oct. 13

12:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)3:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Halloweentown"5:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Mrs. Doubtfire"8:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Thursday, Oct. 14

1:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"3:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Hook"6:45 p.m. ET/PT – "Matilda"8:50 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"

Friday, Oct. 15

11:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Matilda"9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Family Guy" Halloween Programming

Saturday, Oct. 16

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)9:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters II"12:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Mrs. Doubtfire"3:05 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black" (1997)5:15 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black II" – Freeform Premiere7:15 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"9:25 p.m. ET/PT – "Maleficent"11:30 p.m. ET/PT – "The House with a Clock in Its Walls" – Freeform Premiere

Sunday, Oct. 17

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Middle" Halloween Episode7:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Mrs. Doubtfire"10:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black" (1997)12:40 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black II"2:40 p.m. ET/PT – "The House with a Clock in Its Walls"5:10 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"7:20 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 2"9:25 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation"11:35 p.m. ET/PT – "Toy Story of TERROR!" (Disney and Pixar)12:05 a.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"

Monday, Oct. 18

2:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"4:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Toy Story of TERROR!" (Disney and Pixar)4:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 2"6:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation"8:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Tuesday, Oct. 19

12:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"3:40 p.m. ET/PT – "X-Men: First Class"6:50 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black" (1997)9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black II"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Wednesday, Oct. 20

10:30 a.m. ET/PT – "X-Men: First Class"1:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Cowboys & Aliens" – Freeform Premiere4:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black" (1997)6:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black II"8:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Thursday, Oct. 21

4:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Craft" (1996)6:30 p.m. ET/PT – "The Huntsman: Winter's War" – Freeform Premiere9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Maleficent"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Mirror Mirror"

Friday, Oct. 22

10:30 a.m. ET/PT – "The Craft" (1996)9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Family Guy" Halloween Programming12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"

Saturday, Oct. 23

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"9:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)11:50 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"1:55 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"4:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Halloweentown"6:05 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"8:15 p.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (2016)11:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Fright Night" (2011)

Sunday, Oct. 24

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)9:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"11:40 a.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"1:45 p.m. ET/PT – "Halloweentown"3:50 p.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas"5:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (2016)8:45 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"10:55 p.m. ET/PT – "Mrs. Doubtfire"

Monday, Oct. 25

1:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic"2:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Goonies"4:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Scared Shrekless"5:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"7:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek Forever After"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Tuesday, Oct. 26

12:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Goonies"2:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Scared Shrekless"3:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek"5:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek 2"7:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Shrek Forever After"9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Maleficent"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Wednesday, Oct. 27

1:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"3:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)6:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Matilda"8:00 p.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "The Simpsons" – "Treehouse of Horror"

Thursday, Oct. 28

11:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)2:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Matilda"4:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)6:30 p.m. ET/PT – "The Craft" (1996)9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Frankenweenie" (2012)

Friday, Oct. 29

12:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black" (1997)9:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Family Guy" Halloween Programming12:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black II"

Saturday, Oct. 30

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic"8:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)10:30 a.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black" (1997)12:35 p.m. ET/PT – "Men in Black II"2:35 p.m. ET/PT – "Goosebumps" (2015)5:05 p.m. ET/PT – "Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween" – Freeform Premiere7:10 p.m. ET/PT – "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas"8:50 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"11:00 p.m. ET/PT – "Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" – Freeform Premiere

Sunday, Oct. 31

7:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children"10:00 a.m. ET/PT – "Goosebumps"12:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween"2:35 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"4:45 p.m. ET/PT – "Casper" (1995)7:15 p.m. ET/PT – "Maleficent"9:20 p.m. ET/PT – "Hocus Pocus"11:30 p.m. ET/PT – "Ghostbusters" (1984)
    MarshaGNTLGNT
  • Nice list spidey .

if we don’t hear from FF for Halloween thread we’ll get one going . 
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited September 2021
    PostMortem — nobody Dies in Skarnes is a decent little show. They need to pick up the pace a bit, but otherwise, entertaining just enough. 

My favorite character is Odd, the son. He does a great job in a very understated way. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNotaro
  • ...interesting, haven't come across a character with that name (Odd) since Koontz wrapped up his book series....
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirnot_nadine
  • Watched the first 2 episodes of American Horror Story Double Feature last night. I like the "Red Tide" story so far. Waiting to see the other story, which I think will be about aliens. Good so far! 
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Another season of Into the Night coming. It’s the one where the plane had to stay ahead of the sun setting.  We talked about it here but can’t find those posts. 

I liked this show so i will be tuning in for sure. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Also waiting anxiously for more in the Criminal  series. 

And, we need more Afterlife. 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...interesting, haven't come across a character with that name (Odd) since Koontz wrapped up his book series....
    This character Odd  is very subdued and quiet ( an occasional moment of pent up energy happens) but i really like watching him. Very expressive face but not in some obnoxious overacting way. He is very controlled and subtle. I have last episode to go.  I have enjoyed it, but it has definitely taken its time to unfold. 
    GNTLGNT
  • edited September 2021
    Only Murders in the Building

@bev vincent — only read if you have seen latest episode 4, but this is a question for you —

Did you pick up on the Hardy Boy clue of Shore Road? That was great. 

GNTLGNTMarsha
  • Yeah, I did. I'm suspicious of the bassoon player now!

GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha