Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Season2 of The Mire was pretty decent. Much better than the first season. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I sure hope someone gets murdered, though.

Well, at least we have a death threat in episode 2.
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I was trying to figure out where I knew the wellness coach from, the one who saved Masha's life. The Good Place!
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaFlakeNoir
  • I'm one and a half episodes in on Nine Perfect Strangers it's good so far, has potential. 
    MarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I was trying to figure out where I knew the wellness coach from, the one who saved Masha's life. The Good Place!
    I picked him right away, very distinctive voice. 
    MarshaKurbenGNTLGNTBevVincentHedda Gabler
  • An old Dick Cavett show featuring, Stephen King. George A. Romero, Ira Levin, Peter Straub.

FlakeNoirnot_nadineMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • I watched the first episode of THE CHAIR on Netflix. I guess I'd call it a Dramedy.
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • I'm at the beginning of episode 3 of Nine Perfect Strangers and I'm feeling very worried, is the goat safe? I cannot keep going through all of this animal trauma and not be permanently scarred, nay damaged, broken. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • Nooooooooooooo! Don't you guys f'king dare! I am paused at thirty nine minutes and twenty six seconds and I am not moving from here. 
    How the f uck can you be this hungry after a smoothie and a few hours of nothing but walnuts?! Suck it up you pathetic bastards and fast a little. 
    Do not eat the goat. Don't you do it, I f'king mean it, go fight over the avocado you gormy bastards.

Fcuk! 
    Hedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • edited August 2021
    I can't shut up about this, and I need my phone because I cannot emoji myself succinctly with this fecking laptop.
    Bloody Masha (sounds like Marsha on the TV show, that's another story) bloody Masha is Lord of the Flies-ing this bunch of [expletives] into finding and fixing their inner id, she's a voyeur in the basic sense, but also not of this plane.

I'm still really just pissed about the goat, but I can't unpause this thing. Damn you Masha you weird little spy ho... why couldn't you have left a bunch of cockroaches munching on a rotten log in the bottom field? Then we really could've been in business. 
    Hedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • Yep to all that. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Please could you add spoilers to my last couple of posts if you think they need them @BevVincent, sorry I got a little bit worked up there. 😬
    MarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Please could you add spoilers to my last couple of posts if you think they need them @BevVincent, sorry I got a little bit worked up there. 😬
    Little Bit GIF - Little Bit Small Tiny - Discover amp Share GIFs
    Hedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirKurbenNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Please could you add spoilers to my last couple of posts if you think they need them @BevVincent, sorry I got a little bit worked up there. 😬
    Little Bit GIF - Little Bit Small Tiny - Discover amp Share GIFs
    😄😜☺☺☺☺ 
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Oh man. I started watching a free episode of Chapelwaite ( did i spell that correctly ?)

it looks fantastic! Just quality good. — i didn’t get to finish the first episode because old/pass out sitch, but i will today. I wish i could watch the whole series.  Too lazy to do the week free to binge. And besides, they aren’t all released yet. 

Also caught episode 4 of Nine perfect Strangers.  Curiouser and curiouser.  

NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • I'm still stuck at 39:26 minutes into episode 3. I'm afraid that if I fast forward it, I'll still see the bad thing. I don't want to see the bad thing, I've had the bad thing happen right next to me to animals I had befriended, without warning or choice. 🥺
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • And I get that we all know where meat comes from yadda, yadda, blah... but those pathetic creatures (the Nine) hadn't even been hungry for a day! Starve them for a week on fruit and nuts... then come talk to me about a "random" pet being on the menu. 
    This is aimed at you tv/movie writers. 
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Yeah okay, I'm finished. 😄😬☺
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    And I get that we all know where meat comes from yadda, yadda, blah... but those pathetic creatures (the Nine) hadn't even been hungry for a day! Starve them for a week on fruit and nuts... then come talk to me about a "random" pet being on the menu. 
    This is aimed at you tv/movie writers. 
    Exactly. One day — but, there is a little more to why it happened. If you want me to tell you, let me know. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaspideymanGNTLGNT
  • Netflix — Grace & Frankie — they released the first 4 episodes of the new season.  I absolutely love this ensemble cast. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanGNTLGNT
  • Norwegian entry on Netflix— Post Mortem. 7 minutes in , pretty intriguing. 
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTMarsha
  • THE CHAIR is great -- only six 30-minute episodes, so it's a quick binge.
    GNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2021
    Watched the first episode of Only Murders In the Building — i enjoyed it.  I’m not s martin short fan as i’ve said, but i like his character here. 

It’s getting sort of limp reviews.  Meh reviews. Let’s see where this goes. 
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirMarsha
  • I liked the trailers -- I'll give it a shot.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Watched the first episode of Only Murders In the Building — i enjoyed it.  I’m not s martin short fan as i’ve said, but i like his character here. 

It’s getting sort of limp reviews.  Meh reviews. Let’s see where this goes. 
    It's on my list. Hopefully can check it out soon. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT