Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• A show called Whitechapel is on Britbox, anyone watch this?
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • A show called Whitechapel is on Britbox, anyone watch this?
    I watched it back when it was broadcast on ITV, it was good, there was a supernatural element to a couple of the episodes, it's worth a look, especially the first two seasons. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:
    Watched season 7 of Bosch, enjoyed it but felt it wasn't as strong as previous seasons, still it was decent and a nice end to the show. Looking forward to seeing the spin off show. 

I heard there's going to be a spin off series with Bosch, his daughter, and the lawyer she works for as the main characters. It was a great series overall, I keep meaning to check out some of the books the character is based on. I thought everyone in the show played their roles very well.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Watched Unit 42, a Belgian cop drama, it's good, some episodes are a bit tough to sit through due to the subject matter. Each episode is a full story so there's no roll on into the next episode.

Only the English dubbed trailer available on YouTube...

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited July 2021
    Only Murders In The Building. While i’m not a fan of Martin Short, this looks cute. I’ll try it on for size. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Aw hell! It isn’t on until august 31!!!!
  • The final member. On hulu, documentary about a penis  museum. 

Human. 
  • edited July 2021
    The final member. On hulu, documentary about a penis  museum. 

Human. 
    Okay, correction — he has every mammalian penis save one — human. But someone wants  to donate.  If i remember correctly.  Once i started watching, i realized i had seen this. You’d think you’d remember a penis documentary.  
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • The final member. On hulu, documentary about a penis  museum. 

Human. 
    Okay, correction — he has every mammalian penis save one — human. But someone wants  to donate.  If i remember correctly.  Once i started watching, i realized i had seen this. You’d think you’d remember a penis documentary.  
    ....what the actual fcuk???.....what the hell's it called-"The Johnson Gallery", "Dong Display", "Tallywacker Tour"????....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    The final member. On hulu, documentary about a penis  museum. 

Human. 
    ....what the actual fcuk???.....what the hell's it called-"The Johnson Gallery", "Dong Display", "Tallywacker Tour"????....
    It’s really an interesting doc. Two men want to be the first member in the museum.  One obviously mentally ill as he wants to donate before his death so he can beat the  other guy. No pun intended. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19
  • first member in the museum.

Confident Laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • This might have possibilities

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • It looks good! I love Steve Martin. 
    BevVincentNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Me after watching the last episode of Season 5 last night:   @*&;$^%^)#*&Q$!!!!!  WTF??!! You're telling me I have to sign up for yet another streaming service to watch the last season of Line of Duty?!  grrrrrrrrr  Yeah, yeah, I know they have a 7 day free trial of Britbox but it's getting ridiculous how many bleeping streaming services one needs to watch (good) TV these days.  *stepping off my soapbox now*
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotaroBevVincentdoyoulove19
  • Marsha said:
    Me after watching the last episode of Season 5 last night:   @*&;$^%^)#*&Q$!!!!!  WTF??!! You're telling me I have to sign up for yet another streaming service to watch the last season of Line of Duty?!  grrrrrrrrr  Yeah, yeah, I know they have a 7 day free trial of Britbox but it's getting ridiculous how many bleeping streaming services one needs to watch (good) TV these days.  *stepping off my soapbox now*
    I was so pissed when I thought I'd miss the final season too. 😀
    Turned out it was on TV on demand here.🙄

Deej said there's some other good stuff on Britbox, so may be worth the hassle?
    MarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    Me after watching the last episode of Season 5 last night:   @*&;$^%^)#*&Q$!!!!!  WTF??!! You're telling me I have to sign up for yet another streaming service to watch the last season of Line of Duty?!  grrrrrrrrr  Yeah, yeah, I know they have a 7 day free trial of Britbox but it's getting ridiculous how many bleeping streaming services one needs to watch (good) TV these days.  *stepping off my soapbox now*
    I was so pissed when I thought I'd miss the final season too. 😀
    Turned out it was on TV on demand here.🙄

Deej said there's some other good stuff on Britbox, so may be worth the hassle?

I'll probably end up at least doing the free trial as I really want to see season 6 but we now have Netflix, Hulu, AmazonPrime, AppleTV (that honestly I need to cancel because I haven't watched it lately) along with the lower option cable TV. I've canceled Starz until Outlander comes back. Just gets crazy with all the options, some of which have been to watch just one show.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • It's nuts... and very frustrating.  I get so disappointed at not being able to see what others are talking about and sharing.
    MarshaGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • I love Britbox. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Been binge watching Count Arthur Strong, my wife hates him, he cracks me up every time.

When I watched the second one I noticed the plaid napkins - so cool! (Where can a get those?) :D

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • The Prince — hbomax
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Watched Unit 42, a Belgian cop drama, it's good, some episodes are a bit tough to sit through due to the subject matter. Each episode is a full story so there's no roll on into the next episode.

Only the English dubbed trailer available on YouTube...

I started this today, it's quite good so far.
    I did struggle with episode 2 for a couple of reasons. 
    1) the throat cutting. I absolutely cannot do throat cutting, I just can't. I turn away, or close/cover my eyes.
    2) because of the aforementioned, I missed lots of dialogue. 🙄 (subtitles)
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Britbox:

I started this a couple nights ago and had yo step away. It is good?
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • So far. It’s like Ted Lasso if Ted was an unlikeable bastard. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • A copy of Pet Sematary is a clue in one episode!
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesyspideyman