Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• edited July 2021
    I'm so out of it - I don't have Netflix, Hulu and the like - still stuck in the old days of cable TV (Shaw digital)
    Right now Andy is watching "Africa's Claws and Jaws - Amazing Reptiles" on the Love Nature channel

FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Thanks girl..
    Might also be on Hulu and Amazon if that information isn’t outdated. 
    Thanks girl, I don't get these but will look around our on demand stuff.
    NotaroMarshaKurbenNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2021
    Well, I’m watching the second season of a polish series — The Mire.  I’m not sure why. The first season wasn’t that great— it was okay. But i’m going to give it a chance it has learned something . 

All I know, Dear [insert name of diety in charge of Next Lives] please do not drop me in Poland.

This country is bleak and scary. I would not make it in Poland. My next life would be short .

And there is an actor in it (he was also in another series i watched) who has the most severe profile I have ever seen. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Well, I’m watching the second season of a polish series — The Mire.  I’m not sure why. The first season wasn’t that great— it was okay. But i’m going to give it a chance it has learned something . 

All I know, Dear [insert name of diety in charge of Next Lives] please do not drop me in Poland.

This country is bleak and scary. I would not make it in Poland. My next life would be short .

And there is an actor in it (he was also in another series i watched) who has the most severe profile I have ever seen. 
    I watched a couple of episodes of the first season, agree 100%, it's a bleak show and bleak looking place😳
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • The Mire on Netflix What You Need to Know About This Polish Original..."I'm so happy I could siht".....
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda Gabler
  • ...high praise indeed!!....
    Line of Duty bingo How to play while watching season six of the BBC drama

BevVincentNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • It's missing "greater than 99.9% probability..."
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Watched season 7 of Bosch, enjoyed it but felt it wasn't as strong as previous seasons, still it was decent and a nice end to the show. Looking forward to seeing the spin off show. 

Hedda GablerBevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaghost19
  • Season 3, episode 3 of LOD —

Please tell me they get Dot. 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Season 3, episode 3 of LOD —

Keep watching...
    NotaroBevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Season 3, episode 3 of LOD —

Keep watching...
    That’s not telling me. 😀
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited July 2021
    Starting season 4 of lod.

the strength of this  show is building on and weaving in the seasons before. 

I am enjoying this more now and i love Thandi. She’s a terrific actor. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTBevVincentMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:

Keep watching...
    That’s not telling me. 😀
    😁 I just think you'll enjoy it more if I don't, I could throw a bunch of Tedisms your way but I haven't got time. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Keep watching...
    That’s not telling me. 😀
    😁 I just think you'll enjoy it more if I don't, I could throw a bunch of Tedisms your way but I haven't got time. 
    Hairy Baby39s tweet - quotWe always did Father Ted Tedisms on t-shirts but it  looks like there39s another Ted in town and his Tedisms are just as good   quot - Trendsmap
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Keep watching...
    That’s not telling me. 😀
    Hairy Baby39s tweet - quotWe always did Father Ted Tedisms on t-shirts but it  looks like there39s another Ted in town and his Tedisms are just as good   quot - Trendsmap
    I would proudly wear any of these.

I just loved Ted, he is a fantastic character. 

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....oddly enough, I find this series interesting.....

Watch Haunted Hospitals  Prime Video
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • I've just finished the first episode of S1 of The Kominsky Method... absolutely delightful, but oh what a tear jerker.  :'(
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Episode 2... oh thank Christ for the entrance of the loser daughter because my heart was breaking right up until that point.

This is brilliant. 
  • End of episode 3...  😭 

This really is a show that should be shared with a loved one. 
  • Episode 4 the "Kegel" conversation in the car. 🤣🤣🤣
  • We binged through the three seasons -- great series. Wait until Paul Reiser enters the show!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • We binged through the three seasons -- great series. Wait until Paul Reiser enters the show!
    I've watched 5 episodes today. 😁

Paul... from Mad About You? I loved this show. (Helen Hunt is still one of my favourite actresses.)
  • FlakeNoir said:
    We binged through the three seasons -- great series. Wait until Paul Reiser enters the show!
    I've watched 5 episodes today. 😁

Paul... from Mad About You? I loved this show. (Helen Hunt is still one of my favourite actresses.)
    Yes -- he's hilarious. They have him in some fairly dramatic "makeup"
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....oddly enough, I find this series interesting.....

Watch Haunted Hospitals  Prime Video
    Where is this?  I'd watch this.
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT