Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Rob Lowe is  very funny.
    NotaroFlakeNoirBevVincentGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • It's a droll show -- an odd mix of violent, mildly comedic and a little formulaic, with enough dramatic bits tossed in to keep it interesting. Only six episodes and it was canceled thereafter, so it's a quick watch.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • I binged a series on Amazon Prime called "Upload" over the weekend.  Loved it, very funny and sweet.
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Started A CONFESSION on BritBox -- a six part dramatization of a missing persons case in England, starring Martin Freeman.
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • I have A Confession in my queue. Come back and update  if it is worth the watch. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Just finished first season of Ashes to Ashes.  I absolutely love the world builds they did with both shows. It took me about 3 episodes to really embrace this lead girl because i was so invested in John, but she did great. 

Again, the language, attitudes of the time are cringeworthy, but i love it. 

On to season 2.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Just finished first season of Ashes to Ashes.  I absolutely love the world builds they did with both shows. It took me about 3 episodes to really embrace this lead girl because i was so invested in John, but she did great. 

On to season 2.
    Do you recognize her from Line of Duty?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I don’t think i did.  I’m checking that out now. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha

On to season 2.
    Do you recognize her from Line of Duty?
    Wow. I watched that whole LOD and absolutely did not realize the ashes to ashes Alex was the same person. 

This is bad.  I’m very good at recognizing people as characters from show to show — especially those background character actors.   

She was a lead in both and I did not catch it. I might as well cash in my chips while i can still feed myself. 

Thank you for pointing that out to me Brad. Uh, Bob. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Bev! 

😜
    KurbenBevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • Started A CONFESSION on BritBox -- a six part dramatization of a missing persons case in England, starring Martin Freeman.
    ...I just read your post in his voice....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited August 2021
    It's really good.

(Martin, by the way, not Morgan).
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • It's really good.

(Martin, by the way, not Morgan).
    ...I saw that, but it was worth a shot to slip the joke past everyone...dammit Bev!....stop being a realist!!.... :D
    NotaroBevVincentHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Going to start Nine perfect Strangers — Hulu
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Thinking about giving that one a shot, too.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • What is Nine Perfect Strangers????  I mean what kind of show?? 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I watch the 3 available episodes. Intriguing.  Not sure where this is going. 

But i will say, anyone who knows me knows that i had a real problem with episode 3. 

😳😳😳😵‍💫😵‍💫🤬
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • "This is Tranquillum -- I mean to fuck with all of you."

Interesting -- you know who I'm the most worried about? Carmel. I think she could be dangerous.

I sure hope someone gets murdered, though.

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2021
    I don't think this is available to us (on Amazon Prime) until August 31st. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited August 2021
    "This is Tranquillum -- I mean to fuck with all of you."

Interesting -- you know who I'm the most worried about? Carmel. I think she could be dangerous.

I sure hope someone gets murdered, though.

Carmel gave me a “Get Out” vibe. She was scary . 
    GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • I wish i could see CODA on Apple+ — hoping it will come to another format????
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I sure hope someone gets murdered, though.

surprise-face-gif  Jessie Diggins
    Hedda GablerKurbenBevVincentFlakeNoirNeesyMarsha
    I plan to try that one out this weekend, if time allows.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
    I plan to try that one out this weekend, if time allows.
    Let me know what you think. I had 3 years of college sign language and i’m curious if i could pick it back up — because in my case, if you don’t use it, you lose it.  I’m probably right back at the beginning. 
    FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTMarsha