Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Started watching Katla, intriguing....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Started watching Katla, intriguing....

I am too.  I hope it’s good. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Line of Duty S6:

I haaaaaaaaaaate DCS Patricia Carmichael. I want to slap her smarmy face...like, really hard. Total bitch. 

Also.. I kinda want her to be the last "H", because I want to see her patronising ass dragged down 

That's all for now.

NotaroGNTLGNTBevVincentHedda Gabler
  • Watching Season 2 of Black Summer, no, it's not doing anything for me, individual segments with sometimes no dialogue and nothing going on, I'm finding it hard to care for any of the characters, they're all so unlikeable. Ahyhoo... just my two cents worth on it, I know I'm in the minority with my opinion, I'm sticking with the show because I really want to like it but I'm just not feeling it.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....sorry bro....there was just no way I was letting this dawdle innocently by....

I really want to like it but I'm just not feeling it.

That39s What She Said - Home  Facebook
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • S2 of Black Summer was hit and miss for me, but I think overall I liked it. One episode has a serious Kubrick's The Shining vibe. It's not strong on characterization, that's for sure.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Watching Season 2 of Black Summer, no, it's not doing anything for me, individual segments with sometimes no dialogue and nothing going on, I'm finding it hard to care for any of the characters, they're all so unlikeable. Ahyhoo... just my two cents worth on it, I know I'm in the minority with my opinion, I'm sticking with the show because I really want to like it but I'm just not feeling it.

I’ve not watched any of this. Not sure why it doesn’t sound interesting to me, but it just doesn’t.

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Seriously, if you guys haven’t watched Inside no. 9, this is a really clever show.

Each 30 minute episode is like a completely different short story. Lots of familiar Great Britain actors participate throughout.

Funny, scary, creepy, touching — always a twist. I’m starting season 3 now but my favorite so far was Cold Comfort. Right down to the last second — i gasped.

Airing on britbox. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarsha
  • Seriously, if you guys haven’t watched Inside no. 9, this is a really clever show.

Each 30 minute episode is like a completely different short story. Lots of familiar Great Britain actors participate throughout.

Funny, scary, creepy, touching — always a twist. I’m starting season 3 now but my favorite so far was Cold Comfort. Right down to the last second — i gasped.

Airing on britbox. 
    And was going to mention that one of the episodes is called Last Gasp. I wondered if it was inspired by Joe Hill’s Last Breath?

A wildly popular pop singer is brought to the home of a dying child for a Make a Wish moment for her birthday. (It’s really the mom’s moment because she loves the pop star).  So, it’s the parents, the pop star’s body guard, make a wish representative and the sad little girl. 

The pop star is blowing up a balloon for the little girl when he drops dead.  The adults then start fighting over his intellectual property — his dying breath. How much could they get for it? 

Twists and turns in 30 minutes — such creative ideas and writing. 
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

Finished watching, if someone could please tell me what the hell it was about then send your answers on a postcard to Notaro @ Bev's. 
    BevVincentKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

Finished watching, if someone could please tell me what the hell it was about then send your answers on a postcard to Notaro @ Bev's. 
    bwhahaha!  I'll definitely keep working on it.   paused to watch Inside no. 9.  Totally captivated by that at the moment.  But I will return to Katla soon.
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • All of you love this! I can’t get past the first episode of season 2.  I’m about 15 minutes into it— for about 2 weeks mow. 
    NotaroMarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • That “mow” was more interesting  than Line of Duty. 

🤪
    NotaroMarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I'm with you Stephen.  
    Not like that though, you had your chance.
    NotaroHedda GablerBevVincentMarshaGNTLGNT
  • That “mow” was more interesting  than Line of Duty. 

🤪
    🤣🤣🤣
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    That “mow” was more interesting  than Line of Duty. 

🤪
    🤣🤣🤣
    I gotta commit to this, try harder. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:

🤪
    🤣🤣🤣
    Or maybe it's just something you're not going to like? Sometimes we just don't like stuff and that's perfectly okay. 💜
    Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

🤪
    🤣🤣🤣
    Or maybe it's just something you're not going to like? Sometimes we just don't like stuff and that's perfectly okay. 💜
    Very true but given the type of shows i like, i should like this one. I did like first season despite the filming technique. The story was good.  But i can’t hook into this new story or people or something.  I’m thinking if i give it a fair shake, it’ll get me. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

🤪
    🤣🤣🤣
    Very true but given the type of shows i like, i should like this one. I did like first season despite the filming technique. The story was good.  But i can’t hook into this new story or people or something.  I’m thinking if i give it a fair shake, it’ll get me. 
    Maybe you just have a lot going on girl, both inside and outside of the screen/s?
    When you get some good down time, it might grab you more?
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • That is probably it. Maybe i’m on overload, smoke might be coming outta the gears. 

I’m living la vida loca.  
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • Sh11t eventually catches up with us... we should be thankful that it only hit you in your "mow"... it could have been so much worse!

💚
    Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • 😂❤️😂❤️😂😂😂
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTKurben