Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• What the hell.

The dog.

FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • What the hell.

The dog.

F****ccck 

Right?!!!

Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Line of Duty season 3, just finished episode 5...

OMGawd, I'm getting so pissed off with DI Matthew Cottan...(Dot?) piece of shit!

He's just framed Steve for Lyndsey Denton's murder. 

There are so many as$holes in this show.

MarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I compare the police department of this unnamed city to Cabot Cove -- as many criminal cops there as there are murderers living next door to Jessica Fletcher.
    KurbenHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • I finished season 1 of Line of Duty. 

It was okay. I’ll give two a chance. 
    MarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Finished Prembrokeshire Murders . 
    Finished Grace. 
    On Season 5 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. 
    2 more episodes of Big Sky to watch.
    3 episodes of The innocent to go. 
    Halfway through Koryta  movie. 
    2 episodes of Cruel Summer
    Plus more….  
    MarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNotarodoyoulove19
  • Four-and-a-bit episodes into The Innocent. Not loving this one. I don't really feel much for the main character, and I don't care for the narrative backstory sections at the beginning of each episode.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyMarsha
  • Four-and-a-bit episodes into The Innocent. Not loving this one. I don't really feel much for the main character, and I don't care for the narrative backstory sections at the beginning of each episode.
    It’s okay — having a hard time myself. It started off pretty interesting but it’s dragging now. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Watching Line Of Duty season 1. so far so good. Somehow i missed this series earlier.
    Yeah, me, too -- I'm up to season 4. The ending of S3 is fantastic. 
    OMG! Oh my God!!!!! The end of season 3 had me gripping cushions and couch throws! That was intense. 😳 Whoa, reeling.
    NotaroBevVincentGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • We are enjoying the new season of "Alone" - wondering if anyone will get some big game, considering they only have bows and arrows

There is a woman from the UK there this year who studied stone age weapons and dwellings etc. - she looks promising

Only problem is she does not have a lot of weight on her and if she starts starving she won't last long

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaHedda Gabler
  • ...see, I should do this.....I have enough fat stores to feed myself and all the other contestants....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda Gabler
  • Finished THE INNOCENT. It was...okay.

Looking forward to this:

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Watched Travelers. The first season was good i thought but then it started to go downhill.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • @BevVincent

Line of Duty:

Things are pointing toward Hastings, I will be devastated if he's corrupt. (but how perfect to have the inside man be the leader of AC-12)
    Say it isn't so....? 😔
    No, don't tell me, I just had to vent a little. 
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Mother of God! We're cooking with gas now!
    FlakeNoirMarshaNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Mother of God! We're cooking with gas now!
    😄😬😬😬😬
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Right, I've just watched episode 2 of season 5 (Line of Duty) and...

Nup, nope, nuh-uh, no. I don't believe it. I do not think that he is the "H" in question.  

He's good, I'm convinced he is not a bent cop.

Oh mother of God please don't let him be a bent cop. 😧  :'( 

MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • That's all he's after: bent coppers! (There should be a book of his favorite sayings)
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • That's all he's after: bent coppers! (There should be a book of his favorite sayings)
    I love his quotes and I'm putting a lot of faith in him being after bent coppers!
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Bev, are you watching Manifest on Netflix?

if you do, of anyone else does, I would appreciate a thumbs up or down.  Thoughts?
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • edited June 2021
    So ghost, what did you think of Cruel Summer ending?  I felt it was really a bit of a letdown. Some interesting reveals. But it just fizzled. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy

if you do, of anyone else does, I would appreciate a thumbs up or down.  Thoughts?
    Haven't seen it.
    MarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • NB — I’ve got a doc bookmarked called Sophie. A murder in west cork. 

Are you familiar with the case and if so, do they catch the killer?  Was this big news your way? You can tell me all, I will still watch no matter. 

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021/0617/1228616-watch-the-trailer-for-sophie-a-murder-in-west-cork/
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesyspideyman

Haven't seen it.
    Watched first episode— has potential. And with the airplane mystery, right up the Flight or Fright aisle way. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesyspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    NB — I’ve got a doc bookmarked called Sophie. A murder in west cork. 

Are you familiar with the case and if so, do they catch the killer?  Was this big news your way? You can tell me all, I will still watch no matter. 

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021/0617/1228616-watch-the-trailer-for-sophie-a-murder-in-west-cork/
    Has this dropped? I have earmarked.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesyspideyman