Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Kurben said:
    I'm bingewatching the Innocent right now. A spanish Netflix series based on Harlan Cobens book. Just seen two episodes and i'm utterly befuddled. Well done and acted and twists and turns as soon as you blink your eye. Right now i've not a clue to whats going on but it holds my interest easy. I think Deejers recommended this one earlier. She was right.
    I’m on episode 4!
    I have finished it! I promise not to spoil anything. But it was good.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Wandavision — finally. 4 episodes in.

my son was correct. I absolutely needed to understand the MCU to appreciate this series. 

I’m blown away by the creativity and the easter eggs not only to MCU, but also to old T V.   I am getting subtle things that my kid is too young to know, so i’m schooling him too. 
    MarshaNotaroFlakeNoirKurbencatGNTLGNT
  • WandaVision

i really liked the creativity of this. I absolutely loved the old things that i knew but my kid didn’t. And yes— i needed my education in Marvel School. 

It was really very sad. And because i’m the biggest baby ever, i cried. 
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNotaro
  • Started Falcon and  the winter soldier— episode 1.
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNotaro
  • WandaVision

i really liked the creativity of this. I absolutely loved the old things that i knew but my kid didn’t. And yes— i needed my education in Marvel School. 

It was really very sad. And because i’m the biggest baby ever, i cried. 
    I cried too. 🙂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNotaroHedda Gabler
  • We watched the second GRACE episode tonight. I get the feeling we’re never going to find out what happened to his wife. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • We watched the second GRACE episode tonight. I get the feeling we’re never going to find out what happened to his wife. 
    The lead guy in Grace is in a show called Life on Mars — have you seen it? Thoughts?  Anyone else?  I really like this actor. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
    The lead guy in Grace is in a show called Life on Mars — have you seen it? Thoughts?  Anyone else?  I really like this actor. 
    John Simm is excellent. I’ve seen a ton of stuff he’s in. Life on Mars is terrific—just make sure you get the British version and not the US knockoff. It’s about a cop who is mysteriously transported back to the 1970s. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • Watched a show a couple of years ago called Strangers which starred John Simm, it was fairly decent.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirBevVincentMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Watched a show a couple of years ago called Strangers which starred John Simm, it was fairly decent.

I liked that one. Lots of Hong Kong action -- I've been there a couple of times, so I appreciated the setting.
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • Watching some comedy clips, priceless...

MarshaHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Count Arthur Strong...

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesyHedda Gabler
  • The final season -- June 25

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesyHedda Gablerghost19
  • The final season -- June 25

My wife will be happy and sad, she adores the show, she'll be sad to see it end. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesyHedda Gabler
  • There's going to be a spinoff series on Amazon that has many of the same actors, including Titus Welliver, Mimi Rogers and Madison Lintz
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaNeesyHedda Gablerghost19
  • I have so many series going.  So many.  This. must. stop.

I am very scattered -- a drop of water in a hot skillet.  

The one I'm fascinated by at the moment is Life on Mars with John Simm.  It is making me sad though.  

Does he ever get back?
    NeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Another question is...did he ever leave? Such great characters, all of them -- even the dodgy ones!

There's a sort-of-sequel series called "Ashes to Ashes."
    NeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Another question is...did he ever leave? Such great characters, all of them -- even the dodgy ones!

There's a sort-of-sequel series called "Ashes to Ashes."
    I should’ve said 

Does he come out of the coma or is he trapped in his body?

NeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I'm addicted to Line of Duty on Britbox. I'm already up to season 3!
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • I'm addicted to Line of Duty on Britbox. I'm already up to season 3!
    I gave it in my queue— sounds like a winner. No further questions needed. 
    GNTLGNTMarsha
  • A couple things. 

First, Dave Barry better start paying me some attention or he will lose me forever to
    John Simm.  I love this actor. 

Second, the show Life On Mars has me totally captivated by the creativity of this story.  It’s such a fascinating concept.

Is this where Peggy Sue Got Married got the idea?  what other books, movies, tv have had a person trapped in the past trying desperately to change something? 

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Marsha
  • A couple things. 

First, Dave Barry better start paying me some attention or he will lose me forever to

Second, the show Life On Mars has me totally captivated by the creativity of this story.  It’s such a fascinating concept.

Is this where Peggy Sue Got Married got the idea?  what other books, movies, tv have had a person trapped in the past trying desperately to change something? 

The old TV show The Time Tunnel had that happening ever week, love that show. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    A couple things. 

The old TV show The Time Tunnel had that happening ever week, love that show. 
    I don’t think i’ve heard of it. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha