Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Yeah — I liked it a lot.  Suranne Jones is one of my faves. 
    I like her too. She’s fantastic in Dr. Foster. And i seem to be the only person who really liked Gentleman Jack. 

That's one of her shows I haven't seen yet.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Just watched the hotel inspectors episode of Fawlty Towers, never gets old...

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Just watched the hotel inspectors episode of Fawlty Towers, never gets old...

...I can't help but laugh when John opens his mouth.....his timing and delivery are impeccable....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • For me Fawlty Towers is the one comedy series i always laugh out loud at regardless how many times i see the episodes. Absolute masterpiece. And they know to stop at the top.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Watched the two seasons of The Break, a Belgian crime drama, a little bit off the wall but very good, great performances from all involved. Could only find the dubbed trailer for season one, not the French one with subtitles unfortunately. 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Watched the two seasons of The Break, a Belgian crime drama, a little bit off the wall but very good, great performances from all involved. Could only find the dubbed trailer for season one, not the French one with subtitles unfortunately. 
    That one is on Netflix here. I've watched both seasons -- quite good.
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I’ve got this one started.  I’m on episode 6 season 1.  Yes, it’s good
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • I'm so tired of being a million miles behind everyone else in my viewing, it makes it less enjoyable once I finally get caught up, to not be experiencing it at the same time. 
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited April 2021
    There are just so many good shows. More foreigns capture my attention than American stuff.  I absolutely know NO ONE in my physical life  who watches any of these foreign shows.  I have to come talk to you gang about them. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • .....I'm just binging on my usual paranormal fare....I'm in a ghost rut and I LIKE it!.....

900 Funny Paranormal posts ideas  funny paranormal bones funny
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • edited April 2021
    I am over the moon.  I am with a cable company where I have a package that includes HBO.  Because I have that, I get HBO max free.  

I just signed up and they have Big Bang Theory!  Curb Your Enthusiasm! Game of Thrones! Sopranos!  

The first 3 are shows I have never watched.  Not one full episode ever.  (I've seen snippets but never a whole episode of any of them).  I have wanted to watch these shows forever.  

And the Sopranos, I just love that show. I love to watch the progression of the characters, the writing, the storyline.  It is fascinating to watch.  Just like watching Breaking Bad's steady and skillful evolution (the best story arc I've ever watched) and that was because Bryan Cranston was so good in the part.  Just watching him change from beginning to end was a gift for viewers.
    BevVincentNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTghost19Neesycat
  • If Six Feet Under is available and you haven't seen it, you should try that one out, too.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • edited April 2021
    Huge fan of Six Feet Under.  I have never ever cried so hard over a final episode of anything before or since. I was just sobbing to the point my kids were sitting there watching me and not the show. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTBevVincentcat
  • I am over the moon.  I am with a cable company where I have a package that includes HBO.  Because I have that, I get HBO max free.  

I just signed up and they have Big Bang Theory!  Curb Your Enthusiasm! Game of Thrones! Sopranos!  

The first 3 are shows I have never watched.  Not one full episode ever.  (I've seen snippets but never a whole episode of any of them).  I have wanted to watch these shows forever.  

And the Sopranos, I just love that show. I love to watch the progression of the characters, the writing, the storyline.  It is fascinating to watch.  Just like watching Breaking Bad's steady and skillful evolution (the best story arc I've ever watched) and that was because Bryan Cranston was so good in the part.  Just watching him change from beginning to end was a gift for viewers.
    Oh Yeah Happy Dance GIF by TipsyElvescom - Find  Share on GIPHY
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Oh, to watch the Sopranos for the first time..  Loved Loved waiting for Sunday nights.
    FlakeNoirNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Huge fan of Six Feet Under.  I have never ever cried so hard over a final episode of anything before or since. I was just sobbing to the point my kids were sitting there watching me and not the show. 
    I haven't seen any of Six Feet Under, but I would dearly love to. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • I am over the moon.  I am with a cable company where I have a package that includes HBO.  Because I have that, I get HBO max free.  

I just got done going back and watching The Sopranos all the way thru. I had forgotten how good a series it is. James Gandolfini was just amazing as Tony Soprano and developed the character so well. I've heard there's a prequel movie coming out this year starring Gandolfini's son. The Many Saints of Newark it's called I think. I'd very much like to see it.
    NeesyHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    Just watched the hotel inspectors episode of Fawlty Towers, never gets old...

That was a good show - it's too bad there weren't more episodes made ☺

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • ghost19 said:
    I am over the moon.  I am with a cable company where I have a package that includes HBO.  Because I have that, I get HBO max free.  

I just got done going back and watching The Sopranos all the way thru. I had forgotten how good a series it is. James Gandolfini was just amazing as Tony Soprano and developed the character so well. I've heard there's a prequel movie coming out this year starring Gandolfini's son. The Many Saints of Newark it's called I think. I'd very much like to see it.
    The first season of sopranos isn’t my favorite, but they had to build the world. Still a good season, but not my favorite. As we moved through their lives, it just became more fascinating.  I’ve read a lot on that final episode and the creator finally, accidentally confirmed the ending. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTghost19cat
  • ghost19 said:

Well well LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN AND PISSED ALL OVER no seriously  - Serious Cat  Meme Generator
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenghost19
  • ghost19 said:

The first season of sopranos isn’t my favorite, but they had to build the world. Still a good season, but not my favorite. As we moved through their lives, it just became more fascinating.  I’ve read a lot on that final episode and the creator finally, accidentally confirmed the ending. 
    i think, imho, that season three is where the show hit its stride. Season one was good in its own respect, looking back now, but the characters became SO much better in season three.

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:

Well well LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN AND PISSED ALL OVER no seriously  - Serious Cat  Meme Generator

Big as life and twice as ugly am I....lol
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • The Great Pottery Throw Down
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I finished La Mante yesterday before work, it was really good. The ending was very satisfying and quite emotional. 

I'm currently watching episode 1 of The Break now. Found the French version w/ subtitles thankfully. 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I finished La Mante yesterday before work, it was really good. The ending was very satisfying and quite emotional. 

I'm currently watching episode 1 of The Break now. Found the French version w/ subtitles thankfully. 
    I really liked La Mante too.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT