Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    What is the name of this show? Father ted? Mrs doyle? I’m gonna see if it’s on brit box.
    It's called Father Ted. It ran for three seasons and finished due to the untimely death of it's star Dermot Morgan. 
    Such a quality show, loved it.
    GNTLGNTNeesyNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Not on Britbox.  Apple+ though. sigh.

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • More Ted....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Nine perfect strangers coming to hulu looks good. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Mare of easttown 

episode two had a lot to think about.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Mare of easttown 

episode two had a lot to think about.
    Saw the first episode, looks good. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Mare of Easttown definitely has a Broadchurch vibe going on. Only seven episodes -- but I think the "reveal" at the end of S2 has to be a red herring. I'm wondering about the missing girl -- we don't know that she's dead.
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Exactly. I wish i could binge this. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNT
  • Far out guys! 😳😳😳
    How many of you have watched The Break?
    S2, Episode 3... the dog. THE DOG!
    And it's called "Kiwi". 
    Nothing?🤔 

"Hey Flakers... there's this dog and get this! It's called Kiwi... wow, that's crazy. But don't get attached."

Merde.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Harlen Coben’s new one just dropped on Netflix— The Innocent.  (No, not based on turn of the screw).

i like these Harlen things — always so twisty
    BevVincentNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Harlen Coben’s new one just dropped on Netflix— The Innocent.  (No, not based on turn of the screw).

i like these Harlen things — always so twisty
    Twisty is his middlename!!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • HarlAn. Not Harlen
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Lovecraft Country.   :open_mouth:
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Watched the first episode (it's a 90-minute movie, actually) of GRACE on BritBox. Stars John Simm, based on the novels by Peter James. The second one drops tomorrow, I believe, and it's just been renewed for a second season. Lovely Brighton scenery and a good, twisty mystery.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Watched the first episode (it's a 90-minute movie, actually) of GRACE on BritBox. Stars John Simm, based on the novels by Peter James. The second one drops tomorrow, I believe, and it's just been renewed for a second season. Lovely Brighton scenery and a good, twisty mystery.
    In my queue.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
    Oh. My. God.

I’m 30 minutes in and this is horrifying. I am truly absolutely 200% anxious as shit now. 
    The guy is buried alive !!!!  From Premature Burial to the recent season of The Sinner,  to the history of bells  on graves, to 83 Hours till Dawn (a true kidnapping case about barbara jane mackey and if you haven’t read it, you should ) this is awful!  Terrifying.
    Everyone who knows where he is located is dead, or are they? Does his business partner know? I say yes.

this is going to take me a  while to get through.  I will be stopping when my breathing catches and my little heart can’t take anymore.  

GNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited May 2021
    Okay Bev, no joking. No kidding. 

Someone comes and pulls out his breathing tube. Business partner i’m sure. But someone is watching. Not sure who that is, but please tell me he digs this guy up before he smothers.  Then he can live on to exact his revenge against him. 

It’s okay. Spoiler is okay.  

GNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Watched the first season of Safe House. A former police offices agrees to used his cottage in the secluded lake district as a safe house. I enjoyed this one but it was quite predictable. 

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited May 2021
    So, with Grace —

I now know not only is the business partner involved,  So was his soon to be new wife. The timing is interesting to me. 
    We are seeing Michael  has spent the whole night in the box — without air, there is no way there was enough oxygen to get him through the night. None. So if he is alive, how are they going to explain that?

who is the shadowy figure monitoring the walkie talkie convo? Obviously a foe otherwise he would have saved him by now. 

NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Ohhh, finished Grace. Took me all day to get through one episode. I thought this was going to be a season about this one case but appears it will be new stories each episode. Good. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Ohhh, finished Grace. Took me all day to get through one episode. I thought this was going to be a season about this one case but appears it will be new stories each episode. Good. 
    Staying away from your posts, but will be back once I'm watching it. 💜
    GNTLGNTNotaroMarshaHedda Gabler
  • edited May 2021
    I haven't seen the second one yet -- tonight, probably. Each one is based on one of the Peter James novels. There are only two in season one.
    MarshaKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I'm bingewatching the Innocent right now. A spanish Netflix series based on Harlan Cobens book. Just seen two episodes and i'm utterly befuddled. Well done and acted and twists and turns as soon as you blink your eye. Right now i've not a clue to whats going on but it holds my interest easy. I think Deejers recommended this one earlier. She was right.
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I'm bingewatching the Innocent right now. A spanish Netflix series based on Harlan Cobens book. Just seen two episodes and i'm utterly befuddled. Well done and acted and twists and turns as soon as you blink your eye. Right now i've not a clue to whats going on but it holds my interest easy. I think Deejers recommended this one earlier. She was right.
    I’m on episode 4!
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha