Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Poor tepid david!  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Oh flakersssssss... you might enjoy someone on season 2 of Staged.  
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I didnโ€™t even recognize

Hugh bonneville

NotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited March 2021
    My guess for the ending of staged, season 2

Brad pitt and george clooney will get hired to play michael and david and the guys will love it. And scene.

NotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Well I just finished season 3 of Mr Mercedes tonight...
    Enjoyed all three immensely...
    Yeah I know...
    Ain't been around much...
    I'll try and do better...
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesyGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Oh holy hellโ€™s bells!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

i think iโ€™m enjoying this season more.  On episode 3. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    I'll have what she's having. ๐Ÿ˜
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • edited March 2021
    Oh flakersssssss... you might enjoy someone on season 2 of Staged.  
    Is it on Netflix? I'm not even sure what it is? 

Edited: went back through the thread to see what it is.
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • theKidd12 said:
    Well I just finished season 3 of Mr Mercedes tonight...
    Yeah I know...
    Good to see you, Kidd. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTtheKidd12Marsha
  • edited March 2021
    We watched the first three episodes of Staged S2 last night. Nick Frost looks vastly different from his character in Attack the Block!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • edited March 2021
    FlakeNoir said:
    Oh flakersssssss... you might enjoy someone on season 2 of Staged.  
    Is it on Netflix? I'm not even sure what it is? 

Edited: went back through the thread to see what it is.
    Hulu. Itโ€™s just a fun, cheeky little zoom show. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha

• theKidd12 said:
    Yeah I know...
    Kidd! How is the kidd family? Come tell us your tale. 
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTtheKidd12Marsha
  • I enjoyed Staged very much. I love david, and while watching this, i sort of had an epiphany โ€” i adore david tennant, have always loved him,  we should be married. But, i also love dave barry and think we should be married. And, i am hot for david grohl and we should be married.  

Obviously, i shouldโ€™ve married a Dave/Davidโ€” no wonder my destiny has been all wibbley wobbly, timey wimey.  I fโ€™d up!
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    Does anyone hear watch "The Voice"? - Andy and I watch it together - it's not bad but I miss seeing Gwen Stefani - they have replaced her with Nick Jonas

....not anymore, got rid of cable.....but it's an enjoyable show, lots of great talent out there-even if the judging is beginning to feel a bit contrived....

I think I must be a dinosaur - we still subscribe to Shaw cable :o

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • theKidd12 said:
    Yeah I know...

Hey stranger long time no see - good to see you posting again โ˜บ
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTtheKidd12Marsha
  • I enjoyed Staged very much. I love david, and while watching this, i sort of had an epiphany โ€” i adore david tennant, have always loved him,  we should be married. But, i also love dave barry and think we should be married. And, i am hot for david grohl and we should be married.  

Obviously, i shouldโ€™ve married a Dave/Davidโ€” no wonder my destiny has been all wibbley wobbly, timey wimey.  I fโ€™d up!
    Thank God you didn't discover how great my David was until he was gone... ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ฌ sigh...
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I enjoyed Staged very much. I love david, and while watching this, i sort of had an epiphany โ€” i adore david tennant, have always loved him,  we should be married. But, i also love dave barry and think we should be married. And, i am hot for david grohl and we should be married.  

Thank God you didn't discover how great my David was until he was gone... ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ฌ sigh...
    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhe got seriously handsome the older he got. But i still love him because of you. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I enjoyed Staged very much. I love david, and while watching this, i sort of had an epiphany โ€” i adore david tennant, have always loved him,  we should be married. But, i also love dave barry and think we should be married. And, i am hot for david grohl and we should be married.  

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhe got seriously handsome the older he got. But i still love him because of you. 
    I can totally live with that. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • theKidd12 said:
    Yeah I know...
    ....don't tease us with a good time!....
    theKidd12NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy

Daves not here - Album on Imgur
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    theKidd12 said:
    Yeah I know...
    ....don't tease us with a good time!....
    So...
    you liked to be teased with a bad time???

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy

• theKidd12 said:
    Yeah I know...
    Kidd! How is the kidd family? Come tell us your tale. 
    They are well. Will be more forthcoming a little later...
    Pinky swear...
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Watched The Lost Pirate Kingdom on Netflix. Took me back to Black Sails. I wasn't sure how accurate that show was but seems like it followed the real-life events fairly closely. Still fictionalized and many things changed or added to, of course, but closer than I realized at the time.
    BevVincentNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    Watched The Lost Pirate Kingdom on Netflix. Took me back to Black Sails. I wasn't sure how accurate that show was but seems like it followed the real-life events fairly closely. Still fictionalized and many things changed or added to, of course, but closer than I realized at the time.
    I have this in my queue . Do you recommend it? 
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Marsha said:
    Watched The Lost Pirate Kingdom on Netflix. Took me back to Black Sails. I wasn't sure how accurate that show was but seems like it followed the real-life events fairly closely. Still fictionalized and many things changed or added to, of course, but closer than I realized at the time.

It went into the politics of how piracy came about which I didn't know as much about before then. Honestly can't say if having watched Black Sails before this made a difference with how much I enjoyed it, though. I liked the format of dramatizations mixed with interviews of real people to give context but that doesn't appeal to everyone as it can interrupt the flow.
    Hedda GablerBevVincentNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    Marsha said:

It went into the politics of how piracy came about which I didn't know as much about before then. Honestly can't say if having watched Black Sails before this made a difference with how much I enjoyed it, though. I liked the format of dramatizations mixed with interviews of real people to give context but that doesn't appeal to everyone as it can interrupt the flow.
    So more documentary right? I like documentaries, iโ€™ve not seen black sails.   
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy