Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• I did some checking, Casketeers S3 was supposed to be on netflix 2020 here in the states. Not sure why it’s delayed because it’s already in the can — covid has nothing to fo with it. 
    I still haven't watched S3, I'm waiting for you to get it.
    Hedda GablerNotaro
  • Surviving Death
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited January 2021
    Damn phone posting
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Damn phone posting

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Damn phone posting

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Started watching The Trials Of Gabriel Fernandez, two episodes in, absolutely horrendous and heartbreaking, I was watching with tears streaming down my face. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trials_of_Gabriel_Fernandez
    NeesyGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Started watching The Trials Of Gabriel Fernandez, two episodes in, absolutely horrendous and heartbreaking, I was watching with tears streaming down my face. 

:'( 
    NotaroNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Started watching The Trials Of Gabriel Fernandez, two episodes in, absolutely horrendous and heartbreaking, I was watching with tears streaming down my face. 

I started watching this tonight. 😭
    KurbenNotaroNeesyGNTLGNT
  • I started it too  :(
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

This is just soul destroying, is it not? 😭 My heart is absolutely breaking for this little boy and for all of the little Gabriel's in... and gone from this world. 
    I'm constantly demanding from most of these people being interviewed... why didn't you get him the f'k out of there? Why?! 🥺
    GNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

This is just soul destroying, is it not? 😭 My heart is absolutely breaking for this little boy and for all of the little Gabriel's in... and gone from this world. 
    I'm constantly demanding from most of these people being interviewed... why didn't you get him the f'k out of there? Why?! 🥺
    It was just horrific, how so many people made so many incompetent decisions which left that poor boy in the hands of monsters. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Watcher Night Stalker documentary on Netflix, fascinating account of the reign of terror by Richard Ramirez in Los Angeles during '84-' 85.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • That's definitely on my list.

We're two episodes into the new season of Last Tango in Halifax. The messes these people make of their lives!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • Just saw Night Stalker, the documentary of Richard Ramirez. One creepy guy.....
    BevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarocatNeesy
  • ......this is the only good Night Stalker.....

Kolchak The Night Stalker Darren Mcgavin 11x14 HD Aluminum Wall Art at  Amazons Entertainment Collectibles Store
    NotaroFlakeNoircat
  • I started watching it (Night Stalker) this afternoon. I'm part way through episode 2. Holy moly... 😳 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • ....as depraved and horrifying as his crimes were, what absolutely pushed me over the edge into nearly physical illness, was the legion of "fans" he acquired while incarcerated and the women who loved him, and one ultimately married him?!?!.....I know he wasn't alone in this obscene adoration-other human abominations have had similar "groupies" across millennia, but this just brought it back to my mind full force....probably because of the parallels to the current political climate......
    KurbenFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesy
  • I've seen some critics say that its (Night Stalker) too horrendous to watch. I dont know if i buy their arguments. I mean if you make a documentary of a really creepy guy oughn't the documentary also document the horrendousness of his crimes? I mean were not talking about a feel good movie here. What do you think??
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • Kurben said:
    I've seen some critics say that its (Night Stalker) too horrendous to watch. I dont know if i buy their arguments. I mean if you make a documentary of a really creepy guy oughn't the documentary also document the horrendousness of his crimes? I mean were not talking about a feel good movie here. What do you think??
    I just finished this today and yes I thought much of it was horrendous.  But before starting this I had recently finished The Gabriel Fernandez Trials, so was I slightly desensitized? I'm not sure, more like numb, possibly.
    Gabriel's life and death broke my heart, The Night Stalker repulsed me. 
    And like Scott said, how the hell could those women fawn all over this sick POS like that?
    My mind really struggled with that. Human Beings... I'm never ever going to understand this species. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • Kurben said:
    I've seen some critics say that its (Night Stalker) too horrendous to watch. I dont know if i buy their arguments. I mean if you make a documentary of a really creepy guy oughn't the documentary also document the horrendousness of his crimes? I mean were not talking about a feel good movie here. What do you think??
    ....first off, most critics are full of shit....they like to hear themselves talk or get all tingly over how clever they are when they write....secondly, I think more people need to see the repellent acts that this species is capable of AND learn from it!!!!......look around, the world has gone to hell-and quite frankly, there are some rough beasts slouching towards Bethlehem right now, who make Ramirez look like Mr. Rogers....if we do not learn to stop abusing and killing one another, then we are simply cattle for the Reapers scythe.....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoircat
  • Waiting for my father in -law to come out of the dentist, rewatching this collection, if you remember a series from the 70's called Crossroads you might get the joke here😉

FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • edited January 2021
    Last Tango in Halifax

Just on season 1, episode 2.  

I love this old couple.  I love them. I want things to go fantastic for them.  I hope the whole damn series that things are great for them.

Their families on the other hand....I'm very concerned.   :p
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • As you should be. They're a mess. They're all one big mess! We just finished the most recent season. Oh, what messes they get themselves into!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT