Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• cat said:
    Watched the pilot episode of Resident Alien and I LOVE IT.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
    Anyone not watching this is missing out.  

episode 2: paraphrasing --- bwhaoheoaheoiaheoriheworhaoiehpahhahahaaa!

"So, let's take a look at that tit."

I haven't watched ep 2 yet but probably will tonight. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....while watching with the grandbaby, we came across this show and we have been captivated and giggling ever since.....
    Image result for mighty mike tv show
    ...it's on Universal Kids.....
    I swear, if you don't answer my pm, I'm going to punch you in the knee cap.

Quit crossing yourself out of pms.  
    ....I sorry, didn't know I had ya mean ole kneecap puncher.....
    Yes, I have sent you a couple messages.  STILL waiting for a reply.

:grimace:
    ....how do I find them???.....I'm not being rude, just stupid.....
    FlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....while watching with the grandbaby, we came across this show and we have been captivated and giggling ever since.....

I'll start a new one.  DO NOT HIT THE BUTTON THAT SAYS -- LEAVE CONVERSATION.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  
    ....just sent YOU a note, so THERE!......

Image result for so there
    FlakeNoirKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  
    ....just sent YOU a note, so THERE!......

Image result for so there
    Got it.  I've hit you back with copies of my previous messages.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • cat said:

That was hilarious! My favorite was "It was consensual!" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The scene in the clinic with the little boy getting stitches was great too. I think they are going to end up great friends. Or maybe not, maybe they have to stay "enemies" as the boy is the only one who sees him for what he is. 

I love it, favorite new show. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • cat said:
    cat said:

That was hilarious! My favorite was "It was consensual!" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The scene in the clinic with the little boy getting stitches was great too. I think they are going to end up great friends. Or maybe not, maybe they have to stay "enemies" as the boy is the only one who sees him for what he is. 

Isn't it great?  So many clever and witty things going on.  Love it.
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • We've been watching All Creatures Great and Small on PBS - it's a good series (I remember reading the books in what feels like ages ago)

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • I recently finished reading all the "All Creatures" books to my wife. We tried the original series and found it very dated, but we loved the new version. We're watching it on the PBS app, so we got to see the whole season, including the Christmas special. It's very good, indeed.
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • My wife and I watched the first season of The Mandalorian this weekend -- it is really, really (really) good.
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • My wife and I watched the first season of The Mandalorian this weekend -- it is really, really (really) good.
    ......I'm rather surprised at this.....I thought you'd like it......
    FlakeNoirBevVincentNotaroHedda Gabler
  • I started The Expanse, season 1. Just two episodes in and while the first episode was a bit disconnected now the threads are starting to have connections. Exactly how remains to be seen.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Watched Young Wallander, prequel to the classic show, for some reason it's been set in the current time line instead of the 70's which really throws it off kilter for me, with that I really didn't like it, the acting overall was pretty weak and the lead actor is wooden and unconvincing, I think it's a missed opportunity but I'm in the minority as it's been green lit for a second season.

FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I'm continuing to watch The Expanse, season one. I'm still hooked.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Last Tango in Halifax

Just on season 1, episode 2.  

I love this old couple.  I love them. I want things to go fantastic for them.  I hope the whole damn series that things are great for them.

Their families on the other hand....I'm very concerned.   :p

As you should be. They're a mess. They're all one big mess! We just finished the most recent season. Oh, what messes they get themselves into!

I've really enjoyed Nicola Walker in every role I've seen her in so far.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • I agree -- she's great. I've seen her in River and Babylon. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • I agree -- she's great. I've seen her in River and Babylon. 

Haven't seen either of those yet. First saw her in MI-5 and then in Unforgotten.
    BevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited February 2021
    cat said:b
    cat said:

Resident alien episode 3 โ€”- bwgahaha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œMy taint remains unmoved .โ€

NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Making progress with the binge watch of Killing Eve.  Up to Season 3, episode 3.
    NotaroKurbenBevVincentFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Such a great show. Emerald Fennell wrote the second season -- she's also the director, writer, and producer of Promising Young Woman (and played Camilla in The Crown)
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • edited February 2021
    Oh oh oh, a new one dropped on Netflix today so going to try it on for size.

Capitani.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • First episode of Capitani -- potential here.  Love the setting.  Love the architecture.  Love the culture.   But I do have to ask, why does pretty much every single foreign episodic series have to have a village idiot?  

The one person who happens to see and know everything, but can't coherently tell anyone until some sort of charades or a serendipitous babbling takes place that clue the cops in that wait a minute!  Special needs Babette knows who the killer is?

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • First episode of Capitani -- potential here.  Love the setting.  Love the architecture.  Love the culture.   But I do have to ask, why does pretty much every single foreign episodic series have to have a village idiot?  

The one person who happens to see and know everything, but can't coherently tell anyone until some sort of charades or a serendipitous babbling takes place that clue the cops in that wait a minute!  Special needs Babette knows who the killer is?

....Because I would be out of a job if they didn't...thank ya very much.....
    MarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • Such a great show. Emerald Fennell wrote the second season -- she's also the director, writer, and producer of Promising Young Woman (and played Camilla in The Crown)

It had been driving me crazy why she looked so familiar when I was watching The Crown so finally Googled her and Call the Midwife came up with her role as Nurse Patsy Mount. Yes! Now I can check that one off the things that are nagging at me list.
    BevVincentGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesy
  • We went through the same process.
    GNTLGNTMarshaKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesy