Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• ghost19 said:
    Been watching "Big Sky" on ABC last few weeks, good show. Has a bit of a Twin Peaks feel to it. The guy who played Margie's husband, Norm, in the movie Fargo plays the mentally unstable Montana State Trooper VERY well, he's the hit of the show so far but all of the main characters are very strange. If you ever watched the show "Vikings" on The History Channel, the blonde lady who played Ragnar's original wife is also in this show and she does a really good job. The weirdness factor is about a 12 right now but it's definitely interesting enough to keep me watching.

I really enjoyed this but they made a huge mistake—

they took out the sheriff!   The most chilling character they had in my opinion.  He was the one to watch— hopefully they didn’t shoot themselves in the foot by shooting him in the head. 

GNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I just can't help myself.....

Latest Gif Blog GIFs  Gfycat
    😂😂🤣

too bad our little krf isn’t here— he’d give you a “that’s what she said” run for your money!  You two boys kept us on our toes!

I wonder where he is now? I sent him a Christmas card - hope he's okay!

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Binged my way through Haunting of Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor the last few days. Hill House was scary. Really liked it. I enjoyed the Bly Manor one too, but it was not as good as Hill House. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • cat said:
    Binged my way through Haunting of Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor the last few days. Hill House was scary. Really liked it. I enjoyed the Bly Manor one too, but it was not as good as Hill House. 
    Pin on Best of 9GAG
    catFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Finally watching This Is Us. My partner wasn't interested in it so now that I'm in AZ, taking advantage of TV time to watch programs I like. Finished season 1 but still a lot to catch up on.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • We're up to date except for the episode that aired a couple of days ago. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • ....the last few episodes of Jeopardy..... :( :(....still can't believe he's gone....such a well fought battle, but the Reaper always held the winning hand....dammit.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • The History of Swear Words
    BevVincentGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
    Is it good? Netflix emailed me about it.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • It’s interesting and fun. Silly but informative. Nic cage is perfect for our host. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited January 2021
    The History of Swear Words
    Just finished the series. The episodes are short but they really do have a nice combination of the actual history of the word and its uses then and now.  Fun enough to pass some  time and interesting.

i’m going to reclaim— Cecily Bumtrinket. We need to bring that back into use.  😂😂😂 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
    Just finished the series. The episodes are short but they really do have a nice combination of the actual history of the word and its uses then and now.  Fun enough to pass some  time and interesting.

i’m going to reclaim— Cecily Bumtrinket. We need to bring that back into use.  😂😂😂 
    ....I prefer Victoria Vajayjay.......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Pretend It’s a City
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited January 2021
    GNTLGNT said:

I got a reply from KRF (a Christmas card) so he's still alive!

We do miss his sense of humour - hope he finds his way here ☺
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Marsha said:
    Finally watching This Is Us. My partner wasn't interested in it so now that I'm in AZ, taking advantage of TV time to watch programs I like. Finished season 1 but still a lot to catch up on.

What do you think of it? Is it any good?

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I got a reply from KRF (a Christmas card) so he's still alive!

I got a text from him on Wednesday. I'll let him know we miss him and urge him to come see us here.
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Tv series Memes
    The fireplace. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Finished Pretend It’s A City.  Loved seeing new york — great vibrant city and love the art and architecture.

i don’t think i’ve read any fran lebowitz writing, but might just pick up a book of her essays. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Anyone watching Lupin? Bridgerton? 

Anxiously awaiting the doc on The Night Stalker . That drops the  13th.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Have just finished the last episode of Good Morning Veronica, it took me this long to go back to it.
    Hated it. But I had to see it through. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Have just finished the last episode of Good Morning Veronica, it took me this long to go back to it.
    Hated it. But I had to see it through. 
    So, there is s tiny bit of satisfaction, but it’s such a sad victory.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited January 2021
    The new season of American Gods starts sunday night. 

Yay!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited January 2021
    I did some checking, Casketeers S3 was supposed to be on netflix 2020 here in the states. Not sure why it’s delayed because it’s already in the can — covid has nothing to fo with it. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT