Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Paranoid 

anyone seen this series? I’ve only watched 1 episode and it’s entertaining enough. It didn’t  grab me up though. So anyone who has seen it, please throw up your thoughts.  
    ....but if I throw up my thoughts, the janitor will come in with that nasty pink and smelly sawdust to dump on it.....
    That stuff always made it smell worse!
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    Still watching Paranoid.

trying to find something  foreign and good.  I’m a bit baffled at some of the suggestions Netflix recommends to me. I’m thinking, seriously? You believe i would enjoy that? 🧐

i very rarely watch one of the Top Ten things, but i am seeing during this Covideo year that Top Ten is showing more people are watching the foreign shows because new content is scarce. This is fantastic. People are stepping out of their boxes. 

unfortunately, i know they are listening to them in that horrible,  stiff american dub acting they do. Ruins the show. Ruins it.   Don’t do this. I’m begging. Let the actors speak in their own language and read subtitles. We are readers.   Read. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Been watching "Big Sky" on ABC last few weeks, good show. Has a bit of a Twin Peaks feel to it. The guy who played Margie's husband, Norm, in the movie Fargo plays the mentally unstable Montana State Trooper VERY well, he's the hit of the show so far but all of the main characters are very strange. If you ever watched the show "Vikings" on The History Channel, the blonde lady who played Ragnar's original wife is also in this show and she does a really good job. The weirdness factor is about a 12 right now but it's definitely interesting enough to keep me watching.

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • I definitely recommend Good Morning, Veronica from Brazil. Gritty and brutal but well written.

My wife and I started Ted Lasso last night and watched four episodes in a row -- it's fun!
    ghost19FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I definitely recommend Good Morning, Veronica from Brazil. Gritty and brutal but well written.

My wife and I started Ted Lasso last night and watched four episodes in a row -- it's fun!
    What service carries Good Morning...?
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • We watched season 1 of the Finnish crime drama Deadwind, it's pretty good. You might enjoy it Hedda.

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    We watched season 1 of the Finnish crime drama Deadwind, it's pretty good. You might enjoy it Hedda.

I’ve watched this one. 😛
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    We watched season 1 of the Finnish crime drama Deadwind, it's pretty good. You might enjoy it Hedda.

I’ve watched this one. 😛
    What did you think of it? 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Hulu is offering a series for a week free - The Capture. It’s good so far. Intriguing. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2020
    I talk about it in this thread  around july 16. I’m on my phone so hard to navigate to it.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2020
    Nope, not this thread.  bev’s tv show thread.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT

It's on Netflix. I'm on episode six of eight.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir

It's on Netflix. I'm on episode six of eight.
    THanks!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2020
    I seriously recommend The Capture on peacock.  Free until the 16th. So far it is fantastic. Ron Perlman in this one.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I seriously recommend The Capture on peacock.  Free until the 16th. So far it is fantastic. Ron Perlman in this one.
    I seriously recommend The Capture on peacock.  Free until the 16th. So far it is fantastic. Ron Perlman in this one.
    Watch this if you can. Very interesting. Well done. Twisty as hell and keeps your brain thinking.   I hope a season two will be offered free.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited December 2020
    Finished paranoid. Not bad. 

Started Big Sky.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • The Ripper -- Netflix. This is about the Yorkshire Ripper in the 70s.

NotaroFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNT
  • My friend Michael Slade enjoyed this one.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • The Ripper -- Netflix. This is about the Yorkshire Ripper in the 70s.

Watching it now. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • My friend Michael Slade enjoyed this one.
    ...imagine that...... :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Just watched The Ripper. Thought it was a good documentary. Didn't really know the police made such errors in judgment during the investigation. Interesting.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    Just watched The Ripper. Thought it was a good documentary. Didn't really know the police made such errors in judgment during the investigation. Interesting.
    Memebase - jack the ripper - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny Memes -  Cheezburger
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Just watched The Ripper. Thought it was a good documentary. Didn't really know the police made such errors in judgment during the investigation. Interesting.
    Memebase - jack the ripper - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny Memes -  Cheezburger
    Great meme, giant but to clarify the documentary was about the Yorkshire Ripper that killed 13 women in the 1970,s and almost killed 7 more before he was caught (by pure coincidence btw).
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Great meme, giant but to clarify the documentary was about the Yorkshire Ripper that killed 13 women in the 1970,s and almost killed 7 more before he was caught (by pure coincidence btw).
    .....allow me to clarify the clarification Clarence,  it's still "THE"......

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    .....allow me to clarify the clarification Clarence,  it's still "THE"......

But not as a middle name, Duh?!  :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNT