Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• Been watching The Continental: From The World Of John Wick on Amazon...quite good, very violent.

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:
    Been watching The Continental: From The World Of John Wick on Amazon...quite good, very violent.

Looks good. (Quite cutty though, I'll break out the big cushions)
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Been watching The Continental: From The World Of John Wick on Amazon...quite good, very violent.

If you enjoyed the John Wick movies Flakes then you should be able to get through this, the violence is pretty much at the same pace.🤔
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

If you enjoyed the John Wick movies Flakes then you should be able to get through this, the violence is pretty much at the same pace.🤔
    I don't think I've seen them. If I have I don't remember. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

You probably haven't seen them, they're not easily forgotten once viewed, the violence in them is completely over the top.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

You probably haven't seen them, they're not easily forgotten once viewed, the violence in them is completely over the top.
    You might be overestimating what my Swiss cheese brain can handle these days. 🥹
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

You might be overestimating what my Swiss cheese brain can handle these days. 🥹
    Notaro speaks the truth. You'll remember if you've seen them or not. The violence is over the top and will be indelibly imprinted in your brain.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • Chugging along with Lioness - it has taken different story trajectories than expected which has been a pleasant experience. Man, Taylor Sheridan seems to be everywhere on TV these days.

Also finished Season 2 of The Wheel of Time. A much more compact and focused season. Really feel that a lot of the books were cut out but the prospect of reading such a long series is more than I feel up to starting.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • The Fall of the House of Usher. — netflix

I am enjoying it, on episode 4 of 8.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroLou_Sytsma
  • I want to tackle House of Usher, but I'm in the middle of Lupin and don't want to abandon it until I'm done.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited October 2023
    The Fall of the House of Usher is so well done. Just absolutely stunning in my opinion. Pay close attention to all the twists and turns and groundwork and Easter eggs. Stimulating. 

And each episode is a Poe story. Great writing reimagining them into a modern take. I’m just impressed af. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenLou_Sytsma
  • edited October 2023
    Bodies just dropped in netflix. Intriguing. 

I recommend Welcome to Wrexham to everyone. Sport, humor, drive, determination, community, personal stories, history.   It is absolutely a fantastic series.  Hulu
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Lucy Worsley will have a series on Sherlock Holmes. I think PBS will have it. 

I love Lucy. 🤔😄
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Finished Lioness - loved the way the show took a totally different track than these special ops show usually go.

Finished the 12 Monkeys series. Excellent and Terry Matalas not only crafted an excellent series but he stuck the landing too.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Watched first episode of Bodies, netflix 

okay. They got me for now. Intriguing. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Coming November 1st:

BevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • FYI - the first four episodes of Bosch: Legacy S2 have dropped on Amazon Prime.
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Crime season 2 is coming to britbox.  Season 1 was good. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Coming November 1st:

I loved doug henshall in this series. I will give it a fair chance just as I will Crime without my John Simm. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • FYI - the first four episodes of Bosch: Legacy S2 have dropped on Amazon Prime.
    I'm still watching Bosch a couple of nights a week. I think I might be on the last season though, so Bosch Legacy will be next. I love this show.
    Lou_SytsmaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Season 2 looks to be pretty epic.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FYI - the first four episodes of Bosch: Legacy S2 have dropped on Amazon Prime.
    I'm still watching Bosch a couple of nights a week. I think I might be on the last season though, so Bosch Legacy will be next. I love this show.
    I tried watching Bosch and just could not engage.  Is this a slow burn sort of thing or am I just not one of the cool kids? Do i need to give it a few more episodes? 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FYI - the first four episodes of Bosch: Legacy S2 have dropped on Amazon Prime.
    I tried watching Bosch and just could not engage.  Is this a slow burn sort of thing or am I just not one of the cool kids? Do i need to give it a few more episodes? 
    It is a slow burn. It feels more like real life, there's less bizarre twists and intrigue that you see in many other cop shows, it feels more believable. You just have to let the characters come to life, most of them are worth it.
    BevVincentGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • I’m trying to get back into Line of Fire on Britbox. 

Why is there only a season 5 recap — no episodes — and then we move onto a full slate of season 6 episodes?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • One of the seasons is on Acorn, if memory serves.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler