Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• edited July 2023
    New season of The Great British Baking Show, the professionals. Netflix
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I love the notion that the central crime happened for a more-or-less random reason--the cops are looking for a connection they'll never find.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTLou_SytsmaKurbenHedda Gabler
  • I enjoyed Beyond Paradise so I thought I would give Death in Paradise another try. 

I made it through season one pretty meh, but going to keep going until lead character of BP shows up at least. 

I usually love locations in series — but I am just not loving Saint Marie. 

And just a head’s up, do not vacation there. So many fucking murders. So many. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I enjoyed Beyond Paradise so I thought I would give Death in Paradise another try. 

I made it through season one pretty meh, but going to keep going until lead character of BP shows up at least. 

I guess that the village of Midsomer is also not on your vacation list?
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Death in Paradise is definitely "cozier" than Beyond Paradise. I liked it as light entertainment. The murder plots were usually clever enough to keep me guessing.
  • Kurben said:
    I enjoyed Beyond Paradise so I thought I would give Death in Paradise another try. 

I guess that the village of Midsomer is also not on your vacation list?
    Absolutely not on my list !!!😂
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited July 2023
    Halfway through the 12 Monkeys TV series.  Great binging show! Love how the show raises questions and answers within a handful of episodes.  Also, am more concerned about the characters and their fates as opposed to finding the solution.

Can't wait to see how they handle the end game for the cast.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • You have GOT to be kidding me. 
    Death in paradise— wth. I was just starting to … uh… like … things. 

Wow 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Watched Kohrra, a murder and missing person mystery. Really good but a tough watch at times.

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....binge watched the Loki series on Disney+....six episodes of trippy time theories and King-like parallel universes......
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....binge watched the Loki series on Disney+....six episodes of trippy time theories and King-like parallel universes......
    I love Loki. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Hijack -- kept me on the edge of my seat right to the very end. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Hijack -- kept me on the edge of my seat right to the very end. 
    Okay, this is amazon?  I’m going to be pet sitting for 4 days and will have access to this.  Highly recommend or sort of recommend? 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2023
    Apple TV+ -- highly recommended. It's 7 episodes covering a 7-hour flight, so pretty much real time.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....binge watched the Loki series on Disney+....six episodes of trippy time theories and King-like parallel universes......
    I love Loki. 
    ...I was impressed by the acting, sets, FX, the whole 9 yards.....look forward to October when the second season is supposed to roll around....unless the twin strikes derail that....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Apple TV+ -- highly recommended. It's 7 episodes covering a 7-hour flight, so pretty much real time.
    ....soooooo, is it Fright" or "Flight"?.....Bazinga......
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • It's a flight you won't soon forget!
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerLou_Sytsma
  • edited August 2023
    New season of Only Murders in the Building. 2 episode drop!!!!! Woohoo! — hulu
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenLou_Sytsma
  • Painkillers - Netflix   grrrrr

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I just finished a full rewatch of Haven, which is free on Tubi. I don't see enough love for this series, which has a lot going for it.
  • Watched Hijack on Bevs recommendation. It really did fly!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • On season 10 of Death in Paradise. I am really enjoying this. Took me a bit to warm up to it and the changes that occur, but the murders are pretty clever and fun. 

My personal observation of the show:  i have never seen so many different people with green eyes in one series. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • It's charming. Formulaic and yet clever.
  • Coming soon to Britbox is a new season of Inside No. 9. 

I’m telling you, creative, funny, unsettling (pick your own adjective after you watch a few). Each episode is a new story. Twisty little things.  I really recommend it.  
    FlakeNoirKurben
  • Coming soon to Britbox is a new season of Inside No. 9. 

I’m telling you, creative, funny, unsettling (pick your own adjective after you watch a few). Each episode is a new story. Twisty little things.  I really recommend it.  
    I wish I could get this.
    KurbenGNTLGNT