Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• We liked the first episode of The Diplomat (Netflix) with Keri Russell. Her character is named the ambassador to the UK during a crisis in the Persian Gulf. Some are using it as a proving ground for her to become the next VP, although she doesn't know this.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited April 2023
    We liked the first episode of The Diplomat (Netflix) with Keri Russell. Her character is named the ambassador to the UK during a crisis in the Persian Gulf. Some are using it as a proving ground for her to become the next VP, although she doesn't know this.

Watched about 4 eoisodes so far, really enjoying it.

BevVincentGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Love & Death — HBOMAX 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Love & Death — HBOMAX 
    This is based on a true story.  Every ounce of me wants to look it up but I am fighting the good fight not to. 

This Elizabeth Olsen is quite a good actress. Way more talented than those obnoxious twins. Of course, to be fair, i don’t think they’ve acted since they were kids. 

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Watching The Diplomat on Netflix. Liking it. My only thing is that i think the character Rufus Sewell is playing is a bit too much of a dick to be really believable. At least as a kind of diplomat. Not that i presume that every diplomat is a nice person but they usually dont almost throw their country into war with actions and deeds around every corner. If you send that kind of diplomat he is catastrophe waiting to happen.  Definitely not likeable but that i assume is intended but they could have toned down his being a dick a few notches. The female lead is fine. Keri Russell i think her name was. New name to me.
    BevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • She was the star of THE AMERICANS with her now husband Matthew Rhys (PERRY MASON). She was FELICITY in the late 1990s and recently featured in COCAINE BEAR.
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Watched first episode of The Recruit (NetFlix). A lot going on. One thing thats clear is that the CIA is not the place to work for if they treat their new hires as this series implies. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • For all you people with amazon, if you could point me to one movie and/or one series to definitely catch, what would you recommend? 

I may be pet sitting for a weekend and I will have access. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited May 2023
    I watched first episode of Barry. Wow. I wasn’t expecting to feel so hopeless. That was a  tough watch for me. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • First episode of the first season? It's a terrific show.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • For all you people with amazon, if you could point me to one movie and/or one series to definitely catch, what would you recommend? 

Daisy Jones and the Six, Three Pines

The Marvellous Mrs. Maisel
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • First episode of the first season? It's a terrific show.
    No, first episode season 4. 

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir

Daisy Jones and the Six, Three Pines
    For all you people with amazon, if you could point me to one movie and/or one series to definitely catch, what would you recommend? 

The Marvellous Mrs. Maisel
    Thank you. 
    GNTLGNTLou_SytsmaNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Grace is strong I think. Good episodes. Dropped the third so will be on it soon. 

Love & Death also dropped new episode. I love church assholes exposed. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I started the third episode of Grace this morning. I wonder if they'll sort the business with his "dead" wife this season or string it along.
  • I started the third episode of Grace this morning. I wonder if they'll sort the business with his "dead" wife this season or string it along.
    this is a good season. I love how they are weaving in the wife. 

Episode 3, uh oh Grace.  Watch your back. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I'm enjoying Rabbit/Hole on Amazon Prime with Kiefer Sutherland. A solid conspiracy thriller with lots of surprise twists. I sure hope it sticks the landing and doesn't keep stringing us along.
  • This was a very satisfying series. A good, solid ending with a tiny hook to take us into a second season.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Caught the first episode of Silo. Top notch production values and solid cast. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Season 2 of THE TOWER is on Britbox.
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Started The Tower season 2. I really liked how they set this up. 
    GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • I'm finally getting back to season 2 of FROM. Episode 3 has someone spiked through the head to a tree -- and the person is still alive. Creeeeepy!
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Started The Tower season 2. I really liked how they set this up. 
    Episode 2 has some really interesting developments.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Yes, it did. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir