Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• One episode left in Picard S3. Bit of a dip in episodes 6 & 7 but 8 & especially 9, have really brought the story to a head. One to go - gonna be big.

Ep 9 had shades of Star Trek IV's final scenes - 'My friends, we've come home.' 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Another big Apple TV+ series. This one based on the Hugh Howey books and starring Rebecca Ferguson aka Rose The Hat.

KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Grace on bbc the 20th!
    BevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Picard Season 3 is done. The cast certainly got a proper sendoff and the show ends with possibilities.

The last two episodes are very good even if the story circled back to the familiar territory.  Would have preferred the original threat be the one that played out.

Note: there is an end credit scene that you should stick around to watch.

Been watching Beef on Netflix. The previews set the series up as a conflict between the two leads but it certainly has meandered. Seven episodes in and only now is it going down the road teased at in the previews. It certainly has had some funny bits.

The last season of Mrs. Maisel has kicked off. Two episodes and the pacing is crazy. The dialogue is flying fast and furious.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited April 2023
    FUBAR

Ahnold is back and this time he's playing a dad with a daughter that is continuing the family tradition.

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • She's Anne Perry, author of nearly 50 novels.
    Anne Perry, teen murderer-turned crime writer, dies at 84
    Good crikey, please nobody unexpectedly and out of the blue, on the other side of the world, just randomly begin to speak about me. 
    I mean, I haven't killed anyone, but I did shoplift an eraser that time.
    R.I.P 😳
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    She's Anne Perry, author of nearly 50 novels.
    Good crikey, please nobody unexpectedly and out of the blue, on the other side of the world, just randomly begin to speak about me. 
    R.I.P 😳
    Nothing against my big crime, Flake.... I once stole a chocolate bar from the candy store!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....I am APPALLED!!!!!!....chocolate, erasers......who knew my friends were so steeped in skullduggery & thievery???..... :D :D :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • edited April 2023
    Somebody watch Chimp Empire on Netflix and tell me how amazing it is. I just can’t take animal sadness right now, but the series looks so good. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited April 2023
    I thought the new season of Grace — BBC — started off strong.  But I so adore John Simm. No one tell me he is a horrible person in real life. My little heart couldn’t take it. 
    BevVincentKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    She's Anne Perry, author of nearly 50 novels.
    R.I.P 😳
    Nothing against my big crime, Flake.... I once stole a chocolate bar from the candy store!!
    Now why did I risk my future over something inedible?
    Smart, Kurben... I should've taken the chocolate.  😁
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Yes, I like her -- new family complications. Only part of S4 is available. Have to wait for new episodes.
    She is adorably beautiful besides doing a good job.  
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • There was no way to really figure out the whole crime sequence in S4 of The Bay because certain details didn't emerge until late in the proceeds but, for once, I had a pretty good idea of the overall reason for what happened. I can't remember a crime show, though where
    five family members committed five different crimes and all of them (except for the guy who was already dead) could end up behind bars.

GNTLGNT
  • Finished Beef. Strange show - had no idea where it was going. Glad I watched, can't say I really liked it.

New seasons of From and Yellowjackets!  The weirdness continues with both. 

Mrs. Maisel and Ted Lasso continue to delight.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I liked Beef more and more the further I got into it. The last two episodes were bonkers, in a good way.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I've binged my way up to date with Succession. It's a challenging series because everyone is terrible (possible exception, Willa, played by Justine Lupe from Mr. Mercedes). It's hard to imagine what an ending for the series looks like, with just five episodes left.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited April 2023
    There was no way to really figure out the whole crime sequence in S4 of The Bay because certain details didn't emerge until late in the proceeds but, for once, I had a pretty good idea of the overall reason for what happened. I can't remember a crime show, though where
    five family members committed five different crimes and all of them (except for the guy who was already dead) could end up behind bars.

I also had this one circled, but needed all the info to tie it all up.

I think dean’s family should have gotten their house. I wasn’t happy Tony was catting around with his ex wife who married his best friend! Wth! But I absolutely loved Tony screwing her in the end.  Pun intended. I get very judgy of women who just want to be trashy holes. Ugh! It’s disappointing when that’s their goal for themselves. I call them testosterone sniffers. One whiff and  women embarrass themselves for a D. Any D.  You find your self worth in a man and your cooch, go get counseling. You are roont. 

GNTLGNT
  • Re The Bay, S4
    I'm not sure Tony's ex was remarried. In a relationship, but not married. I was thinking Tony was going to get fired, which would have hung him out to dry after telling his ex he had to concentrate on his job.

GNTLGNT
  • On to Grace S3

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited April 2023
    Re The Bay, S4
    I'm not sure Tony's ex was remarried. In a relationship, but not married. I was thinking Tony was going to get fired, which would have hung him out to dry after telling his ex he had to concentrate on his job.

I was worried too about that. because he did look upset about losing her, but I guess not enough. I thought there was a mention of them being married? Either way, she was just a trashy alley cat. Couldn’t stand her. 

Also understand what you were saying about the job aspect. 

GNTLGNT
  • I wasn't a big fan of Jenn's husband's ex, either. Apparently even the daughter decided she was too flaky to stay with!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • On to Grace S3

I love him. And by what I got from this, more seasons of Grace!
    GNTLGNT
  • Four feature-length episodes this season, and another season after that, I assume.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited April 2023
    I wasn't a big fan of Jenn's husband's ex, either. Apparently even the daughter decided she was too flaky to stay with!
    I wasn’t either. What was this walking in their house stuff?  

These sad sad Karens. Finding their worth with cleavage shots and their boner garages. 😂

What? The truth stings. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT