Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• I am watching this now. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Carrying on with 1923, this is brilliant, I hope Yellowstone will be as great as 1883 and 1923, because they are fantastic. 
    I love the "Alex" character in 1923, she is brilliant. 

Also still watching (crap, what's it called?!😳) The Last of Us - I'm enjoying it. You can see how each episode would be based on a level of a game. 

I've been binging Chapelwaite since yesterday, I'm on episode 6 and really enjoying it, very well done. I was going to say that I'm disappointed that it's visually very dark in so many scenes, but then the throat slashing came to mind again.. so, uh... no. I'm fine with not seeing everything clearly. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • Picard Season 3 Ep 3 - 17 Seconds

The plot thickens. Or liquifies...

Awesome scene between Picard and Beverly.

And Damn! Those are some tense moments between Riker and Picard. Great stuff by both actors.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • @BevVincent — Britbox just put up season one and two of Staged. Maybe they are getting ready to drop 3?

i’m going to watch them again.
    KurbenBevVincentGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Tonight, live 8:00 MST — Chris rock event, Netflix 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir

• I am on episode 5 season 1.  Is season 2 a continuance of this killer or do we start a new storyline? 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Season 2 is a new storyline, but Beranger the main cast is still involved. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited March 2023
    Picard Season 3 Ep 3 - 17 Seconds

And Damn! Those are some tense moments between Riker and Picard. Great stuff by both actors.

Do you watch The Ready Room after show? Wil Wheaton is almost too much to take sometimes, but there are interesting interviews and featurettes.
  • edited March 2023
    Picard Season 3 Ep 3 - 17 Seconds

Do you watch The Ready Room after show? Wil Wheaton is almost too much to take sometimes, but there are interesting interviews and featurettes.
    I love Wil, but I know exactly what you mean. Wil has found his voice after confronting his abuse and he uses it. I practice understanding when I listen to him in interviews. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • @BevVincent — Britbox just put up season one and two of Staged. Maybe they are getting ready to drop 3?

i’m going to watch them again.
    I absolutely love the episode with (spoiler in use in case anyone picks this up because it’s too good to spoil)

Judi dench

Anyone who watches, just watch the facial exchanges that happen. Just absolutely brilliant and natural. Makes me chuckle and started my day with a smile. 

Notaro
  • Oh, and in Staged I also loved 

Sam Jackson’s

appearance. He was great fun in the mix!
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited March 2023
    Haven't watched any of Ready Room. I've become tired of this after talk shows.

Watched all of Shetland to date. The lead is great - and really the prime reason to watch the show. Except for Tosh, the rest of the police squad was short-changed, especially Sandy. Did he pass his detective test? Did he ever tell Perez about leaking the photos? So many dangling threads.

The setting and culture reminds me of Newfoundland. Also, after decades of American cops shows, it is so unnerving to see cops out and about investigating on their own with no partner.

OK.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Watched the first episode of The Consultant on Amazon Prime with Christoph Waltz.  This seem promising. The premise is unique.

• This looks promising too:

BevVincentGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Haven't watched any of Ready Room. I've become tired of this after talk shows.

Watched all of Shetland to date. The lead is great - and really the prime reason to watch the show. Except for Tosh, the rest of the police squad was short-changed, especially Sandy. Did he pass his detective test? Did he ever tell Perez about leaking the photos? So many dangling threads.

The setting and culture reminds me of Newfoundland. Also, after decades of American cops shows, it is so unnerving to see cops out and about investigating on their own with no partner.

OK.
    And no firearms, often.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited March 2023

Watched the first episode of The Consultant on Amazon Prime with Christoph Waltz.  This seem promising. The premise is unique.

Christoph is such a fun actor to watch. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • History of the World — Part 2 — hulu
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Perry Mason season 2 — HBOMAX 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Star Trek - Picard: Season 3 Episode 4

Frakes directed the hell out of episode 4.

Great episode that passed the dramatic baton from one character to another without missing a beat. Another great unspoken beat moment between Picard and Jack near the end of the episode.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited March 2023
    Arrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

GRACE starts season 3 this weekend — on ITV!!! I don’t have ITV. I have Britbox which is where I watched season 1 and 2. 

I hope it comes to britbox soon. Damn these people. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Started the new season of Peaky Blinders, only one episode in. 

It's a very different show without Polly, I hadn't realised that Helen McCrory who played her, had died in 2021. 🥺

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Started Yellowjackets. Season 1. Three episodes in. Likes it so far. And Melanie Lynskey is an excellent actress. Saw her for the first time in the crime drama Heavenly Creatures. She and Kate Winslet was totally convincing as teens murdering one of their moms. A great movie. I hope New Zealand is proud of her, they should be.
    GNTLGNTBevVincentHedda Gabler
  • She was also in the Rose Red miniseries, which is where I think I saw her first, and later in Castle Rock. She is in The Last of Us, too.
    KurbenGNTLGNT