Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    The Last of Us.. .it's, okay so far.

Still waiting on more 1923.

Just started Your Honor. (Bryan Cranston) It's good.
    Everyone loves TLofU it seems. I haven’t been interested in it one bit. Just, no interest is sparked at all. Nobody has said anything past the basics to even tweak my interest.  Such is life. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Watch the third episode. You don't even need to watch the first two.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited February 2023
    The site is having some robot issues. 

I could cut my wrists and bleed out before a comment posts. 

And the comment i made edited a whole paragraph out when I posted it. Go in to fix it, shows the comment intact. I hit post, it is edited.

i have it saved elsewhere and will post it when the site isn’t watching paranormal activities with its robot buddies.   
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited February 2023
    What the holy hell. 

It is my sincere hope that your daughter, her husband and grandkids, you, dr. wife @BevVincent did not, would not, will not, have not not not played Kanchō. 

I am so amazed at the stuff I learn from unexpected sources. I listen to 3 middle age gamer guys talk about a variety of topics on a podcast. My son got me onto them in the gaming play throughs they do. Two Brits and a Canadian. Very little discussion happens around gaming. It’s mostly just everyday stuff, kids, car problems, going on vacation or getting a pet, books, movies. They make me laugh at how they think. They are geeky nerds so they are smart. But… sheesh. Guys. 🤣

anyway, a viewer writes in as a non Japanese person teaching in Japan about her experience with Kanchō. Mostly a kid game/prank 😳 but adults play it too. Acceptable good fun. 

I swear to GOD, anyone tries to Kanchō me? I will knock you into fucking next week. 

Hope this link works. 

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaro
    The third episode was incredible, absolutely made the show. I fell in love, it was beautiful. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaro
  • What the holy hell. 

It is my sincere hope that your daughter, her husband and grandkids, you, dr. wife @BevVincent did not, would not, will not, have not not not played Kanchō. 

I am so amazed at the stuff I learn from unexpected sources. I listen to 3 middle age gamer guys talk about a variety of topics on a podcast. My son got me onto them in the gaming play throughs they do. Two Brits and a Canadian. Very little discussion happens around gaming. It’s mostly just everyday stuff, kids, car problems, going on vacation or getting a pet, books, movies. They make me laugh at how they think. They are geeky nerds so they are smart. But… sheesh. Guys. 🤣

anyway, a viewer writes in as a non Japanese person teaching in Japan about her experience with Kanchō. Mostly a kid game/prank 😳 but adults play it too. Acceptable good fun. 

I swear to GOD, anyone tries to Kanchō me? I will knock you into fucking next week. 

Hope this link works. 

😂 I'm going to ask my kid/s tonight about this, they live in a similar online environment. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
    FlakeNoir said:
    Watch the third episode. You don't even need to watch the first two.
    The third episode was incredible, absolutely made the show. I fell in love, it was beautiful. 
    Okay. I’ve seen that online . How everyone loves that third episode.  Knowing i can watch it as a standalone is great. I will and who knows,  maybe it will spark me to watch it all. 
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What the holy hell. 

Hope this link works. 

😂 I'm going to ask my kid/s tonight about this, they live in a similar online environment. 
    Seriously, some idiot runs up behind me and Kanchōs my bumhole and I will be an elderly cthulhu demon whirlwind the likes of which you have never seen. 
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • By the way, the podcast is Triforce with lewis, Sips and PyrionFlax. 
    GNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited February 2023
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kancho - Dr Evil Austin Powers  Make a Meme
    😂😂
    Scott, I’m a little surprised you didn’t come back with instead of me releasing a Cthulhu,  I released a …

wait for it….

Kraken

Yep. I’ve worn out my welcome. I’ll see
    myself out. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Watched Echoes. It was a good twisty tale about a pair of twin sisters. It twisted in a way that reminded me of something Linwood Barclay or Harlan Coben could write. A miniseries, 7 episodes well worth watching.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Kanchō ?

I have no idea what these last couple of posts are about.   :/ 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Kanchō ?

I have no idea what these last couple of posts are about.   :/ 
    Read back further. There’s a link.  Buyer beware. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Escape to the Country has 50 episodes on britbox for 2022. I am in heaven.  

2021 had 25 which I just finished. 

I think Covid saw a lot of moving so lots of episodes! 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Started 1899. Started very well. I'll definitely continue. One thing though.... Which chain of big passenger ships would name a ship Cerberus?? The Monstrous watchdog of Hell (Hades) with three heads and snakes on his back. I think this is a safe passage. If they had a theme that is Greek Mythology for ship names (which it seems to have since another ship is named Prometheus) would that name really be first in line at the end of the 19,th century? A very minor thing admittedly but i couldn't help thinking about it.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Hang in there--things are only going to get stranger!
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • edited February 2023
    Picard Season 3 Episode 1 - well, that's more like it.

Starts with the same font as The Wrath of Khan then after the Star Trek fanfare, it opens with the same Ink Spots - If I Didn't Care - song used in Shawshank Redemption. 

The episode score is a medley of music from all the Star Trek eras throughout and during the closing credits.

Wonderful.

The new starship, Titan-A, is a throwback to the Enterprise and looks very cool.

Fingers crossed this final season continues to feel like Star Trek.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • We very much enjoyed the first episode. Favorite line comes from Riker, something along the lines of "we should boldly get the hell out of here."
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • @Lou_Sytsma — have you watched the new season of Servant on Apple yet? Is is good?

i really liked this show but I am concerned this season will let me down. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited February 2023
    I'm enjoying S1 of the Belgian-French series Public Enemy. There are shades of Silence of the Lambs and a feeling like Broadchurch, too. (Netflix)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • @Lou_Sytsma — have you watched the new season of Servant on Apple yet? Is is good?

i really liked this show but I am concerned this season will let me down. 
    Never finished the first season - always mean to, but it keeps getting put off.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler