Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:

It wasn't me!!! :D   I saw the news report about this a couple days ago but haven't heard any follow up. As far as I know it's still in the harbor and they don't know who put it there.
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerBevVincentNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

It wasn't me!!! :D   I saw the news report about this a couple days ago but haven't heard any follow up. As far as I know it's still in the harbor and they don't know who put it there.
    Probably Giant Earnie? 🤔

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Is the lady protesting too much???
    Dont mind me, i get suspicious when i read mystery novels....
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...bitchin'....just had our A/C checked before season, and it stopped working last night....humid as hell out, can't get service till tomorrow....Russian hacking I'm bettin'....
    Did the AC get fixed?  An easy job?
    KurbenNotaroMarshaNeesyFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I've been thinking it might be a fun day trip to go down to see it. :D
    NeesyHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19cat
  • Marsha said:
    Kurben said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Don't forget to take pictures ♥

(and bring some quackers as a snack) :)
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19cat
  • Neesy said:
    Marsha said:
    Kurben said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Depending how Henri decides to track over the next couple of days, it might not be there by the time I'm able to go. :/  It looks like I'm far enough inland that we won't be affected as much as the coastline, but chances are they'll take the duck out of the harbor.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • Be safe... 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • edited August 2021
    Marsha said:
    Neesy said:
    Marsha said:
    Kurben said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Depending how Henri decides to track over the next couple of days, it might not be there by the time I'm able to go. :/  It looks like I'm far enough inland that we won't be affected as much as the coastline, but chances are they'll take the duck out of the harbor.
    I would love to see a report the the duck ended up inland - causing panic and havoc like a monster movie.

Stay safe!
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshadoyoulove19cat

• They'd better hope baby never grows up and learns to fly. Imagine the poops. 😳
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gablernot_nadineNeesyNotaroMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...bitchin'....just had our A/C checked before season, and it stopped working last night....humid as hell out, can't get service till tomorrow....Russian hacking I'm bettin'....
    Did the AC get fixed?  An easy job?
    ....yeppur, all fixed....a broken wire that was supposed to have been corrected during the previous "preventative maintenance" call....sumbitches....
    Hedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • FlakeNoir said:

They'd better hope baby never grows up and learns to fly. Imagine the poops. 😳
    ....."Release the Quacken!!:.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyNotaroMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • Marsha said:
    Neesy said:
    Marsha said:
    Kurben said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

rubber duckie in hong kong - Imgflip
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyNotaroMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:

....."Release the Quacken!!:.....
    🤣🤣🤣
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesyNotaroMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:

Now why did you put that picture in my brain???
    Hedda GablerNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTcat
  • I once lived in an apt near a pond. I got in so much trouble because of the ducks.
    Fed them, hey?   They woulda come a runnin - big ones, little ones   if they saw my door peek open.  I was in fear of them after awhile.
    The poops!  Neighbors complained.
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Busy week here. Have 2 of the 3 grandbabies (Sage and Spencer) here all week. Brandon got Marti concert tickets 1 1/2 yrs ago for her birthday, concert was supposed to be last summer, but if course was postponed like everything else. They left yesterday, the concert is tomorrow.  When I agreed, it was for Tues, Wed, and part of Thurs. Somehow it morphed into Monday-sometime Friday. And it's the first week of school to add to the fun. 🤦‍♀️ 

They have a friend picking up/dropping off Sage for school, so I don't have to take her to their house to catch the bus or drive her. (They have the kids in the dual-language program and only 2 schools offer it right now, so their school is out of town) Then we have soccer practice to get her to and get Ali picked up from band practice. 

First day went well all around. Spencer has been good, Scott is home this week too (thank goodness) so he is helping me keep him entertained. But I can tell I'm going to be exhausted by Friday. 😆 Ty and Ali both had good first days for the most part and Sage did too. 

So I will pop in from time to time, buy probably won't have much time this week! 

Big hugs and positive vibes to all! ❤ 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • Busy busy busy!!!!  Have fun cat. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    Busy week here. Have 2 of the 3 grandbabies (Sage and Spencer) here all week. Brandon got Marti concert tickets 1 1/2 yrs ago for her birthday, concert was supposed to be last summer, but if course was postponed like everything else. They left yesterday, the concert is tomorrow.  When I agreed, it was for Tues, Wed, and part of Thurs. Somehow it morphed into Monday-sometime Friday. And it's the first week of school to add to the fun. 🤦‍♀️ 

They have a friend picking up/dropping off Sage for school, so I don't have to take her to their house to catch the bus or drive her. (They have the kids in the dual-language program and only 2 schools offer it right now, so their school is out of town) Then we have soccer practice to get her to and get Ali picked up from band practice. 

First day went well all around. Spencer has been good, Scott is home this week too (thank goodness) so he is helping me keep him entertained. But I can tell I'm going to be exhausted by Friday. 😆 Ty and Ali both had good first days for the most part and Sage did too. 

So I will pop in from time to time, buy probably won't have much time this week! 

Big hugs and positive vibes to all! ❤ 
    ....Cat Herding 101......

KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablercatNotaroMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • ...soooo, Flakes....much leg spreading going on today in Kiwiland????....... :D :D :D :D :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshacat
  • 😄 there's more to this story, but I'm still at work, so for now...

Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarshacatNeesydoyoulove19
  • ...what a great Freudian slip....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshacat