Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• I bought myself a new vacuumcleaner today. I dont enjoy cleaning but it is, sadly, a necessity. My old vacumm had practically moss growing all over it so old was it. But i wanted to hold off until i found a good price. Found a good one at half the price. It will be delivered in next week.
    NotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Buying stuff because I got accepted into a NEW APARTMENT!!  whoopwhoop.
    The place is beautiful, it has tennis courts (not that I play) Golf course (not that I play) Two pools (might get there) Hockey rink (um, no) basketball court (nope) and more.

I need everything, from a new bed to dishes.  I'll be sitting on that new bed eating hot-water soup in an emply apt before long.  

yay!

....soooooo, your life will be consumed by sports?.......(tickled you've found a nice place-and I have a killer recipe for hot water!!)....
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbennot_nadineHedda Gablerdoyoulove19MarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I bought myself a new vacuumcleaner today. I dont enjoy cleaning but it is, sadly, a necessity. My old vacumm had practically moss growing all over it so old was it. But i wanted to hold off until i found a good price. Found a good one at half the price. It will be delivered in next week.
    funny memes  when the vacuum cleaner goes  Memes_Of_The_Dank
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Today was a national holiday so i celebrated, by myself, by eating a bit better than usual. A big beefsteak with pommes and redwine sauce and bearnaisesauce and a salat to that. Anything for a good excuse to eat better, right??
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19MarshaNeesy
  • ...ok, had to look up "pommes".....

French fries - Wikipedia....but damn that sounded tasty.....
    FlakeNoirKurbendoyoulove19MarshaNeesyHedda Gabler
  • ....I have decided something.....the groundhog is my spirit animal....fat and always eating....

Happy Groundhog Day 10 Things You May Not Know About These Animals   Groundhog pictures Groundhog Happy groundhog day
    KurbenFlakeNoirdoyoulove19MarshaNeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...ok, had to look up "pommes".....

French fries - Wikipedia....but damn that sounded tasty.....
    Well made are they really good....  and it was!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19MarshaNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Just arrived at the vaccination centre for my first shot. Place is pretty busy. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19NeesyHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Just arrived at the vaccination centre for my first shot. Place is pretty busy. 
    remember Nurse Roller's advice B....Tracy had her 2nd shot yesterday and is flat out miserable today....I attribute that to the fact she is immunocompromised, which tends to make the body's response to the vacc a lot more uncomfortable....
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshadoyoulove19NeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    remember Nurse Roller's advice B....Tracy had her 2nd shot yesterday and is flat out miserable today....I attribute that to the fact she is immunocompromised, which tends to make the body's response to the vacc a lot more uncomfortable....
    Poor Tracy... give her a gentle hug for us.🤗
    GNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19NeesyHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Good job/jab Irish. I hope they're giving out lollipops today too! ☺🍭
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Guinness flavoured lollipop hopefully. 😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19NeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Poor Tracy... give her a gentle hug for us.🤗
    ...I just got her toast & jam, plus two extra strength Tylenol.... <3
    FlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19NeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    cake pops in essex  Cake pop maker Cake pops Guinness cake
    FlakeNoirMarshaNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Just don't remove your mask to eat it until you're back in your car! 🤔
    Wait... also don't suck and drive.😳
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19NeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Sorry Flakes.... If it wasn't me it's going to be Scott..

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19NeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • edited May 2021
    😁

Totally not changing the subject... 😜

Mac's new tag on his collar paid for itself tonight. 🙄

I was sitting at the river looking for Eelvis, (after walking and feeding the dogs) and got a call on my cell from an unknown number:

"Hi, I think I have your dog here." (WTF?! He was just with me!)
    "OMG... where are you?"
    "At ****'s fish and chip shop."
    "Does somebody have hold of him?"
    "Yeah, he's fine... enjoying lots of pats."
    "Little sh1t! I'll be right there..."

I get there and he's inside,  yes... inside(!) the fish and chip shop being loved on by many people. 
    Friggggggging dog.

I'm currently trying to win an auction for a double kennel and run to contain the little bundle of joy.
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaspideymandoyoulove19not_nadineNeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Sorry Flakes.... If it wasn't me it's going to be Scott..

Standing Ovation GIFs  Tenor
    MarshaFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19not_nadineNeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • ...."screw the stick! I got chipees and lovins!!"....
    MarshaFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19NeesyHedda Gabler
    The place is beautiful, it has tennis courts (not that I play) Golf course (not that I play) Two pools (might get there) Hockey rink (um, no) basketball court (nope) and more.

I need everything, from a new bed to dishes.  I'll be sitting on that new bed eating hot-water soup in an emply apt before long.  

yay!

Congratulations! I hope you find some great deals to furnish your new home.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarodoyoulove19not_nadineNeesyHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    😁

Totally not changing the subject... 😜

Mac's new tag on his collar paid for itself tonight. 🙄

I was sitting at the river looking for Eelvis, (after walking and feeding the dogs) and got a call on my cell from an unknown number:

"Hi, I think I have your dog here." (WTF?! He was just with me!)
    "OMG... where are you?"
    "At ****'s fish and chip shop."
    "Does somebody have hold of him?"
    "Yeah, he's fine... enjoying lots of pats."
    "Little sh1t! I'll be right there..."

I get there and he's inside,  yes... inside(!) the fish and chip shop being loved on by many people. 
    Friggggggging dog.

I'm currently trying to win an auction for a double kennel and run to contain the little bundle of joy.
    Thankful Mac was found safe in the hands of kind and caring people. Do they make a fish and chip flavor dog kibble.? Fingers crossed you get the double kennel.
    NotaroGNTLGNTdoyoulove19NeesyFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Yesterday (your today) I travelled down country a bit while one of my grown up kids looked after my youngest kiddo.
    We're losing a family member to cancer, my partner has been away all week with his brothers and sisters, they're providing round the clock care, work and childcare have me separated from them all which is very difficult, so catching up and sitting with them all for a few hours was cathartic yesterday. 

Today is Mother's Day here, my kids got a wee tote full of goodies yesterday while I was away,  so I see a pajama day unfolding before me. I'm thankful for so much. 💜

So sorry - just seeing this now ((((Flakers)))) - hope you had a good pajama day on Mother's Day ♥

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerKurben
  • Happy weekend to all!  I am about to call it a day at work.  Been a long week!

@GNTLGNT - gentle hugs from us for Tracy!  D had her 2nd dose on Wednesday.  She was sore, and had a slight fever overnight, and tired yesterday but back to feeling good today.  So by Memorial Day, our whole house will be fully jabbed!  (Apparently that is what the anti-vax people call us vaccinated folks.)  :p 

@FlakeNoir - glad Mac was safe and hope he enjoyed his adventure!  

Hugs and love and green lights to all!   (((All in need or not))) <3

yay!

Congrats! (Maybe you should consider playing hockey) :)

• Neesy said:
    Buying stuff because I got accepted into a NEW APARTMENT!!  whoopwhoop.

yay!

Congrats! (Maybe you should consider playing hockey) :)

I used to play field hockey on my school team~
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy