Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• My family is officially jabbed up. My youngest is a passer- outter when it comes to shots so i had to come with him to make sure they didn’t call an ambulance if he went down. 

Big shot-baby. 
    Jeeeze... I read this totally picturing liquor shots, not having read the rest of the thread.
    I think we learned about a whole new side of you, Nottie!!  :smiley:
    not_nadineMarshaHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • A trip to the city dump beckons, new shed arriving on Tuesday so I'll load as much of the old junk into the back of the car as I can and drop it off. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19cat
  • Notaro said:
    A trip to the city dump beckons, new shed arriving on Tuesday so I'll load as much of the old junk into the back of the car as I can and drop it off. 
    You can borrow my wagon if you like? 😁
    NotaroMarshaHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • I could have done with it Flakes, still a few things left, que sera, I'll try throwing them into the skip in work. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • I’ve listened to Neil Gaiman, Joe Hill, Clive Barker and Stephen King on Post Mortem Podcast with Mick Garris. Lots of convo.  Fun stuff. 

NotaroFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Marshacat
  • I’ve listened to Neil Gaiman, Joe Hill, Clive Barker and Stephen King on Post Mortem Podcast with Mick Garris. Lots of convo.  Fun stuff. 

I love his podcast Hedda, it's always worth a listen. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Notaro said:
    A trip to the city dump beckons, new shed arriving on Tuesday so I'll load as much of the old junk into the back of the car as I can and drop it off. 
    Plastic recycling overloaded truck  Small trucks The incredibles  Transportation
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroKurbenMarshacatNeesy
  • Lunch break over, back to work.
    Sleep all ye well my friends. ❤💚💜
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbendoyoulove19GNTLGNTMarshacatNeesy
  • ....trying to repair my bank account.....some skeevy sunsabitches hacked me....I have been a frickin' angry ball of hate today....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablernot_nadineKurbenNotaroMarshadoyoulove19catNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....trying to repair my bank account.....some skeevy sunsabitches hacked me....I have been a frickin' angry ball of hate today....
    Aww shit! I'm so sorry Scott, that's bloody awful and scary as hell! 😟
    Will you be okay?
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....trying to repair my bank account.....some skeevy sunsabitches hacked me....I have been a frickin' angry ball of hate today....
    Will you be okay?
    ...thanks honey...check doesn’t drop till Friday, keepin’ fingers crossed...bastards took us for over a grand...🤬🤬
    FlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19catHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Will you be okay?
    ...thanks honey...check doesn’t drop till Friday, keepin’ fingers crossed...bastards took us for over a grand...🤬🤬
    OMG those ba$tards, I'm so sorry... people are such a$holes! 😔
    Will the bank help with this, is there some kind of insurance?
    Marshadoyoulove19catGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope those fcuking ass clowns get what's coming to them somewhere down the line. I'm sure your bank will reimburse you the funds stolen. 
    MarshaKurbendoyoulove19catGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I hope you got this all sorted out. People suck. Keep your freaking hands off things that don't belong to you! It's really not a difficult concept. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Will you be okay?
    OMG those ba$tards, I'm so sorry... people are such a$holes! 😔
    Will the bank help with this, is there some kind of insurance?
    ....I have to wait till the fraud department gets done before any funds are restored....*sigh*.....
    FlakeNoircatMarshaHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope those fcuking ass clowns get what's coming to them somewhere down the line. I'm sure your bank will reimburse you the funds stolen. 
    ....I'd dearly love to give them a good old Ohio ass-whuppin".....
    NotaroFlakeNoircatMarshaHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I hope you got this all sorted out. People suck. Keep your freaking hands off things that don't belong to you! It's really not a difficult concept. 
    .....this is my face right now....

Harry Callahan and Walt Kowalski Gran Dirtorino  RAVINGS IN CINEMASCOPE
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoircatMarshaHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Have not done much yet, just kind of enjoying our new floor and how different the room looks. We are going to take Lily out on a walk pretty soon, she was cooped up in her kennel too much yesterday while the floor guys were here. Then probably run a few errands. 

Ali did well yesterday, came in 2nd in the 100m hurdles. Only her 2nd time running hurdles! (This was just a freshman/sophomore meet). She came in 3rd in her 200, she said the kid holding her blocks was from a rival town and her start was sloppy because the girl wasn't holding her blocks correctly. (This kind of made me giggle...she is so competitive!) And she never said what her best jump was in long jump, just that she got in her own head. Her PR is 12'10" from a couple weeks back...I don't know where this love of track comes from, plus she is short. You would never expect her to jump 12'10" OR be able to jump hurdles. Very proud of her. 🥰 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:
    Have not done much yet, just kind of enjoying our new floor and how different the room looks. We are going to take Lily out on a walk pretty soon, she was cooped up in her kennel too much yesterday while the floor guys were here. Then probably run a few errands. 

Ali did well yesterday, came in 2nd in the 100m hurdles. Only her 2nd time running hurdles! (This was just a freshman/sophomore meet). She came in 3rd in her 200, she said the kid holding her blocks was from a rival town and her start was sloppy because the girl wasn't holding her blocks correctly. (This kind of made me giggle...she is so competitive!) And she never said what her best jump was in long jump, just that she got in her own head. Her PR is 12'10" from a couple weeks back...I don't know where this love of track comes from, plus she is short. You would never expect her to jump 12'10" OR be able to jump hurdles. Very proud of her. 🥰 
    ...Awesome Ali...her new superheroine name.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatMarshaKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • Yesterday's walk did not happen, our 15% chance of rain turned into 100% every 30 minutes or so the rest of the day. We need it. 

Know what did happen? We took Lily on a truck ride to still get her out of the house. One of the back doors was not closed tight so Scott pulled into the McDonald's close by. I hopped out to close it...and some mean, nasty man sitting in his car moo'ed at me. Moo'ed! It put me in a funk the rest of the day and it is still bugging me this morning, obviously. It is embarrassing to me that some random stranger was so appalled by my appearance he felt the need to moo at me. Scott had some choice words back to him but honestly. What is wrong with people? 

😔

Scott's appt is at 9. He can't even have water...nothing at all after midnight. I am going with but will most likely have to wait in waiting room. Keep us in thoughts please, he is pretty nervous that nothing will happen and more testing to find out what is going on will be needed. 

Big hugs. 
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:
    Yesterday's walk did not happen, our 15% chance of rain turned into 100% every 30 minutes or so the rest of the day. We need it. 

Know what did happen? We took Lily on a truck ride to still get her out of the house. One of the back doors was not closed tight so Scott pulled into the McDonald's close by. I hopped out to close it...and some mean, nasty man sitting in his car moo'ed at me. Moo'ed! It put me in a funk the rest of the day and it is still bugging me this morning, obviously. It is embarrassing to me that some random stranger was so appalled by my appearance he felt the need to moo at me. Scott had some choice words back to him but honestly. What is wrong with people? 

😔

Scott's appt is at 9. He can't even have water...nothing at all after midnight. I am going with but will most likely have to wait in waiting room. Keep us in thoughts please, he is pretty nervous that nothing will happen and more testing to find out what is going on will be needed. 

Big hugs. 

Sending positive vibes to you and Scott.

As for the azzhat who moo'ed, it's a reflection of his lack of character. This attitude that saying or doing things without regard to others' feelings is not okay IMO. Why did it ever become okay? It's not a show of strength, it's a show of being a bully. I've met you in person and you are a beautiful soul, inside and out. <3
    catKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:
    Yesterday's walk did not happen, our 15% chance of rain turned into 100% every 30 minutes or so the rest of the day. We need it. 

😔

Big hugs. 
    If you're ever short of rain Cat just say the word and I'll send some over, we've got plenty to spare here🌧️

What a jerk, he's a sad pathetic excuse for a man, Marsha is absolutely right, he's just a low IQ bully who  has no respect for anyone. Put it from your thoughts Cat, it's only dragging you down to his level and he's not worth a second of your time.

Sending positive vibes in droves to you and Scott❤️
    catKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19MarshaNeesy
  • @cat I'm so sorry this happened to you, Jeez what an idiot, a total dumbass. 
    That makes me sick. 
    NotarocatGNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19MarshaNeesy
  • catcat
    edited May 2021
    Scott's appt went well. The stuff did what it was supposed to do, he was feeling pain and pressure within seconds. It was kinda crazy to watch. They did let me go back with him. They took before pictures with the ultrasound, then at 5, 10, and 15 min intervals after putting the stuff in an IV. His pain was at a 6 at 5 minutes, 3 at 10 and 2 at 15. The tech said it was pretty typical for the attacks not to feel as severe with this stuff, especially where he had a completely empty stomach. 

The hospital radiologist will look at everything today and call the surgeon by tomorrow, then we wait on the surgeon to call and tell us what he wants to do. 

Thank you for the thoughts and good vibes. And for the encouraging words about my bad experience yesterday. ❤❤
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy