Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Glad things went well for Scott, continued positive thoughts and positive vibes to you both Cat❤️
    catKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • .....I'm glad to hear about Scott's testing experience, and will watch for the results....regarding your experience at Mickey D's?......that low-life piece of whale shit doesn't deserve to be called a "man"....real men respect and treasure women, they don't denigrate and hurt.....I would have turned Lily loose and told her to "sic balls".....but then again, that miserable sumbitch probably had none.....know you are loved, and that's what truly matters.... <3
    NotaroKurbencatdoyoulove19FlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • This has been a year of people showing their true character.  Disgusting trash.  I’m sorry cat. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbencatdoyoulove19FlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Thanks, everyone. ❤

We did get a walk this afternoon. Went to a park that has a nice path around a little fishing lake. The geese were swimming, I always wonder when we go there if that little gosling we saved a few years back is still among them. A beautiful red winged blackbird got sassy with us from a signpost. He was gorgeous and stayed pretty close to us for a while. 

I tried to take some pics but they didn't turn out well at all. I have trouble using my phone camera in bright sunlight. Just can't see. 

Beautiful sunshiney, mid-60s day today, everything washed clean by the rain yesterday, everything is greening up, big blue sky...love this time of year. 
    doyoulove19KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Finished up my month end reporting this morning and finally starting to feel like something close to normal at work!  Yay!

@cat - sending you and Scott hugs!  And wishing diarrhea on the rude man!  :smiley: <3

Hope everyone had a wonderful Friday/weekend!!   
    catFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • cat said:
    Thanks, everyone. ❤

We did get a walk this afternoon. Went to a park that has a nice path around a little fishing lake. The geese were swimming, I always wonder when we go there if that little gosling we saved a few years back is still among them. A beautiful red winged blackbird got sassy with us from a signpost. He was gorgeous and stayed pretty close to us for a while. 

I tried to take some pics but they didn't turn out well at all. I have trouble using my phone camera in bright sunlight. Just can't see. 

Beautiful sunshiney, mid-60s day today, everything washed clean by the rain yesterday, everything is greening up, big blue sky...love this time of year. 
    .....Tracy knows how you feel....it's also difficult with a regular camera in bright sun, if you try to use the screen.....
    catdoyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Finished up my month end reporting this morning and finally starting to feel like something close to normal at work!  Yay!

@cat - sending you and Scott hugs!  And wishing diarrhea on the rude man!  :smiley: <3

Hope everyone had a wonderful Friday/weekend!!  
    Linda Linda honey listen  Listen linda Make me laugh Friday humor
    catdoyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarsha
  • Went back to the fishing lake this morning and did our walking. Scott is back on nights, starting tonight so he went to bed. 

Surgeon called while he was sleeping. Scott's gall bladder needs to come out. He gained volume with the CCK test, which is atypical, he should have lost volume. And he said something about the abdominal pain. Anyway, by the time Scott got the message, the office was closed, they close early on Fridays. But it works out ok, Scott wants to get with his HR person at work and get all his ducks in a row before scheduling it. 

Going to go get supper cooked, I try to cook early when he is on nights. 

Have a happy weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mama's! 😍
    doyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • ....that was the HIDA scan I mentioned Cat, and that IS abnormal.....tell him to move quickly so that he can get relief.....it will probably be a laparoscopic procedure, and he should expect 4 small incisions to be made and then covered with steri-strips afterward, which will fall off on their own.....he will more than likely have to stay a few hours in the hospital after the surgery or overnight depending on their protocols.....there will be some pain and stiffness, but once that passes he will feel tons better!....
    doyoulove19catKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • ...a good friend of mine from nursing school is coming in today and we are going to cut up some firewood, that way it'll season nicely by this winter....what could go wrong??...two very large men, with larger chainsaws.....ok, possibly a reenactment of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre dance, but nothing more....and contrary to popular opinion(the wives)we won't put our eye out with that thing....sever something maybe, but it will be a mere flesh wound....

Scratch Wound GIF - Scratch Wound Injury - Discover  Share GIFs
    FlakeNoirMarshacatKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • We ate at someplace other than our kitchen table for the first time since March 2020. Now that we're both fully vaccinated, we're emerging from hibernation...slowly. Only eating at places with outdoor seating, but it's nice -- albeit a little odd and awkward -- to be among people again.
    Marshanot_nadinecatKurbendoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Was going to go watch Sage play soccer but it is rainy and chilly so her games were cancelled. So going to read. 🙂
    Kurbendoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • We went out to look for a new rug and didn't find one.  However we were near 2nd and Charles, so of course we had to stop in.  I picked up Later and also a like new copy of Joyland that I didn't have, then found a replacement copy of Skeleton Crew! Yay! :)
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • edited May 2021
    Another day of doing sweet FA, 

catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Another day of doing sweet FA, 

I love that can!
    catNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Yesterday (your today) I travelled down country a bit while one of my grown up kids looked after my youngest kiddo.
    We're losing a family member to cancer, my partner has been away all week with his brothers and sisters, they're providing round the clock care, work and childcare have me separated from them all which is very difficult, so catching up and sitting with them all for a few hours was cathartic yesterday. 

Today is Mother's Day here, my kids got a wee tote full of goodies yesterday while I was away,  so I see a pajama day unfolding before me. I'm thankful for so much. 💜
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatKurbenMarshaspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Yesterday (your today) I travelled down country a bit while one of my grown up kids looked after my youngest kiddo.
    We're losing a family member to cancer, my partner has been away all week with his brothers and sisters, they're providing round the clock care, work and childcare have me separated from them all which is very difficult, so catching up and sitting with them all for a few hours was cathartic yesterday. 

Today is Mother's Day here, my kids got a wee tote full of goodies yesterday while I was away,  so I see a pajama day unfolding before me. I'm thankful for so much. 💜
    Sorry to hear of your family member battling cancer Flakes, I hope it will not be too painful for her at the end. My sister in law is in a similar position, we don't know for sure yet if it's terminal but we're hoping so can pull through.

Enjoy your lazy pajamas day🙂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatKurbenMarshaspideymandoyoulove19Neesy
  • My thoughts and prayers with you all flakers. 

Happy Mother’s  Day girl, i hope those boys flood you with love. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatKurbenMarshadoyoulove19
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Yesterday (your today) I travelled down country a bit while one of my grown up kids looked after my youngest kiddo.

Sorry to hear of your family member battling cancer Flakes, I hope it will not be too painful for her at the end. My sister in law is in a similar position, we don't know for sure yet if it's terminal but we're hoping so can pull through.

Enjoy your lazy pajamas day🙂
    Thanks Irish. I'm sorry your family are also on this journey... it's a long, hard and very sad road. I'm hoping beyond hope that your SIL will have a good outcome. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19
  • My thoughts and prayers with you all flakers. 

Happy Mother’s  Day girl, i hope those boys flood you with love. 
    I totally didn't see this post! I'm so bad on this site when I'm on my phone. 😔

Thanks so much Deejers... 💜
    (re: mothers day--it was instigated by the youngest 2, the elder 2 got roped in I think. 😁)
    GNTLGNTNotarocatHedda GablerKurbenMarshadoyoulove19
  • ....big hugs Flakers and bro hugs B.....end of life care is always painful for those who comprise the circle of care....those afflicted, are lifted in love and borne to the clearing....
    NotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....big hugs Flakers and bro hugs B.....end of life care is always painful for those who comprise the circle of care....those afflicted, are lifted in love and borne to the clearing....
    It is such a privilege to physically care for a dying loved one, I've done this twice now and it's like you're in another world. 
    It's breaking me not being able to do this for my MIL, there are times I just want to throw my job in.
    GNTLGNTNotarocatHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....big hugs Flakers and bro hugs B.....end of life care is always painful for those who comprise the circle of care....those afflicted, are lifted in love and borne to the clearing....
    It is such a privilege to physically care for a dying loved one, I've done this twice now and it's like you're in another world. 
    It's breaking me not being able to do this for my MIL, there are times I just want to throw my job in.
    Could You Hug A Cactus GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    FlakeNoirNotarocatHedda GablerKurbenMarshadoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Could You Hug A Cactus GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Aww, thank you. You just did. 
    GNTLGNTNotarocatHedda GablerKurbenMarshadoyoulove19