Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Big Brother watches you........   :)
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • I went out yesterday and looked at an apartment.  Very nice - keep your fingers crossed.
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • I went out yesterday and looked at an apartment.  Very nice - keep your fingers crossed.
    2002 BEST Fingers Crossed Kid IMAGES STOCK PHOTOS  VECTORS  Adobe Stock
    NeesyFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gablercat
  • edited April 2021
    Neesy said:
    Neesy said:
    Going to the library to drop off two books and pick up one

Then I have to pick up a cupcake holder I purchased online at a local hardware store co-op:

It's an old-timey type of hardware that has been there a very long time - maybe I will get lucky and they will have some 'pumpkin-on-a-stick' seeds (that's where I got them last year)

I hope you find the seeds, they are cool!

I’m gonna see if i can order some.   I’ll throw them  out there and they are on their own. 

Here's a link but it looks like they are currently out of stock :'(

dammit:neutral:

Dammit is right! Were you able to find any at the hardware place?  My zone isn’t a good one to grow them in so you’ll just have to share photos of yours. 

Hi - I found another place but it appears they only ship to USA

Here it is:

By the way my growing zone must be way worse than yours (since we are so far up North) however if you start them early they should bloom by the end of the summer; you could just save the seeds then plant them again next year

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotarocat
  • ....watching my eldest son repair his mower deck.....it is an awesomely stunning life I lead....
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • I cut my hair, myself, in front of the mirror. Not the best haircut of the year but there was no bloodshed and the ears are still there. (You never know whats gonna happen when youre poking around with pointy things like scissors in your face).
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    I cut my hair, myself, in front of the mirror. Not the best haircut of the year but there was no bloodshed and the ears are still there. (You never know whats gonna happen when youre poking around with pointy things like scissors in your face).
    I hope Sunny doesn't read this... I'm sure she dumped me from her daisy-chain list after hearing that I had been cutting my own hair.

P.S Sunny,  I had a cut and foils done so all fixed. 😁
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I cut my hair, myself, in front of the mirror. Not the best haircut of the year but there was no bloodshed and the ears are still there. (You never know whats gonna happen when youre poking around with pointy things like scissors in your face).
    I hope Sunny doesn't read this... I'm sure she dumped me from her daisy-chain list after hearing that I had been cutting my own hair.

P.S Sunny,  I had a cut and foils done so all fixed. 😁
    I had the same thought but decided to risk it. I looked somewhere in the vicinity of the abominable snowman with hair everywhere! Now at least Now at least i can walk among ordinary people and they even speak to me in a friendly tone!!  :D
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • ...looks good on you Kurb....
    10 Most Funny Haircuts To Erase Social Life Most Weird Haircuts -  Stylendesigns

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • I'm baaaack! My cousin went home Tuesday but have spent the past couple days getting used to being alone again and reading another Michael Koryta book. We had a great time while she was here and put a lot of miles on my car showing her some of the sights. It won't be long before I'll be heading back to Maine. The time seems to speed up when that final month starts. :/
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Welcome back Marsha 🙂
    MarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    Welcome back Marsha 🙂

Thanks! Lots to catch up on. :)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Marsha said:
    I'm baaaack! My cousin went home Tuesday but have spent the past couple days getting used to being alone again and reading another Michael Koryta book. We had a great time while she was here and put a lot of miles on my car showing her some of the sights. It won't be long before I'll be heading back to Maine. The time seems to speed up when that final month starts. :/
    ....just like life.....good to see you m'love....
    FlakeNoirNeesycat
  • ...me?......missing my dad....been two years today.....

820 I Miss My Dad ideas  miss my dad i miss my dad miss you dad
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • Thoughts with you all 
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Nice to see you back, M.💜
    @Marsha

Thinking of you and your crew, Scott.💚
    @GNTLGNT
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • ....think I'll go buy some bird seed and a tow bar for my truck.....screw YOU Kartrashians!!!....you ain't got NOTHIN' on this boy's glamorous life.......
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshadoyoulove19Neesycat
  • Fixing fence. Had two posts snap.  Must have been a very strong and weird wind. Because where this area of fencing is located is very protected.  Thank God for my brother and his wife. 

Watching Dan Brown’s Masterclass.  Anyone read his books? He’s very passionate and sincere about helping with information. 

Will be watching the Dollar Babies later today. 

Got called for federal jury duty and was quickly excused. Yay.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroMarshadoyoulove19Neesycat
  • ....found out about your checkered past did they?....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesycat
  • Fixing fence. Had two posts snap.  Must have been a very strong and weird wind. Because where this area of fencing is located is very protected.  Thank God for my brother and his wife. 

Watching Dan Brown’s Masterclass.  Anyone read his books? He’s very passionate and sincere about helping with information. 

Never liked Browns writing. IMO not much of a stylist. His characters are twodimensional and lacks deep. The Davinci Code is a pure steal (when it comes to story idea) from a delusional and miscredited historian that wrote a book about Jesus and Mary Magdalene. I've read two pr three of his and gave up after that. The best of his was Deception Point, it was passable.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • Kurben said:
    Fixing fence. Had two posts snap.  Must have been a very strong and weird wind. Because where this area of fencing is located is very protected.  Thank God for my brother and his wife. 

Never liked Browns writing. IMO not much of a stylist. His characters are twodimensional and lacks deep. The Davinci Code is a pure steal (when it comes to story idea) from a delusional and miscredited historian that wrote a book about Jesus and Mary Magdalene. I've read two pr three of his and gave up after that. The best of his was Deception Point, it was passable.
    I trust your insights absolutely and completely.  I’ll continue with the class better informed. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Today I'm sitting on the couch in my jammers under a blanket with a dog, watching the Dollar Baby Film Festival... wondering how the hell I'm going to do anything else today? 😲🤔
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • edited April 2021
    How long until Grey Matter? Had to do the washing and want to grab a shower. 
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • I took my phone into the shower with me,  and wore headphones. 😄
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • ....found just the thing for ya Flakes.....
    9GAG - For you to stay connected while having a shower  Facebook

FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesycat